How far will your president go to stay in office

The pathological liar song for all my republican fiends
Typical because Trump is The Pathological Liar-in-Chief.
https://youtu.be/BiwbzOcRG-c
safe_image.php

YOUTUBE.COM
"The Pathological Liar Song" by Et2Bruté and the Conspiracy

Edward in the future just go to YouTube and hit share and copy to your clip board and just past here

Like this.

Would Trump start a war to stay in office?
FDR did and you adore him.
To stay in office ya sure. Bush and Cheney did it for money , Two biggest monetary winners in the war Halliburton and Carlyle and you love them.
You have no idea. Search this forum for “war criminal” posted by me. Unlike you possibly, I can’t stand either party and consider them all criminals.
and why would I go through that effort.
Well to stop posting stupid shit but being a jackass partisan, I suspect you will continue with stupid.

Knowing that he will spend the rest of his life in court or jail on charges as long as your arm. 24 investigations. With the promise from New York that they will be standing on the white house front steps waiting for him when he leaves office. California has charges waiting for him also in my opinion . Simply look at what this clown has tried to do to California because of the threat. He can't pardon Manafort because of the promise of states to file charges against Manafort if your leader does this,

It wouldn't surprise me. These are Nazi Dictator type tactics; suppress all opposition. Birds of a feather I always say.

So states are going to file charges against a President who exercises his constitutional authority? Like I said, Nazi.
NO he is the same criminal without the protection of his office. With the feds feds or the states but scum bag has zero protection from the charges of the states. So you trying to tell us that these people that have been charged and admitted guilt are Innocent and just being persecuted by the government or the democrats or the courts . You can't even sell that one to the rest of your hate party,

The people who have been prosecuted had nothing to do with Russia collusion or the campaign. This was exemplified by the Mueller report. Furthermore creating all these BS charges will never hold up in court. It's merely the Nazi mentality of getting even with a person who is doing the best for our country, but not part of the click.

Let's see who ends up with charges against them after the IG report, the AG report, and various other investigations that have never been explored because the last administration was so careless and confident that a Trump would never reside in the White House.

The show is just starting. I suggest pop some popcorn and prepare for the worst.
You live in a make believe world , I have to ask you a question, where do these ideas come from, now they don't come from the Mueller report, so I'm asuming you listening to your president on this . Simple question do you believe that scum bag doesn't lie that he can be listened to because he tell the truth?

Jb, show me one politician that hasn't lied. I don't know of one, Republican, Democrat or Independent.

It's not lying that I get upset about; they all lie about something. It's what they lie about that's much more important. Sort of like destroying our healthcare system making claim that prices would be lower, everybody would be insured, you can keep your doctor or medical facility.

At the age of 54, I was insured my entire adult life until Commie Care. When it went into full gear, I lost that coverage I had all my life. Looking for different employment that provided coverage, I found that many other employers did the same.

If Trump tells me he's the President with the lowest unemployment rate in history, who cares? That doesn't affect me. Lying to sell the public a plan that ended up being disastrous for me is a huge lie that I could never forgive. It was the most destructive lie in modern political history because I'm not alone. Millions of Americans lost their healthcare plan right along with me.

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi and Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer have "American blood" on their hands because they have not agreed to fund a wall along the southern border. Americans who have died at the hands of illegal aliens and drugs and the blood of every illegal alien who have died crossing the border. With their open border policies and sanctuary cities. There has to be a special place in hell for them. It is not racist or inhuman to have secure borders and an orderly legal immigration system. GOD was the first to create boundaries and border are to be respected and they are installed for a reason. A country without borders is not a country.
The Bible and borders
From the world of make believe, she got this from Scum Bag, and of course he should be believed.

Knowing that he will spend the rest of his life in court or jail on charges as long as your arm. 24 investigations. With the promise from New York that they will be standing on the white house front steps waiting for him when he leaves office. California has charges waiting for him also in my opinion . Simply look at what this clown has tried to do to California because of the threat. He can't pardon Manafort because of the promise of states to file charges against Manafort if your leader does this,
If Trump goes to jail, Pelosi should be his cellmate. Guilty of doing nothing. Democrats created the crisis on the border by doing nothing about illegal immigration. Since when do we have to take care of the worlds poor? We have enough of our own and charity begins at home. The bible says a man is less than a man if he does not take care of is own. They continue to come because they know we will take care of them and that needs to stop if WE want to survive as a nation. Yes, Pelosi it is child abuse and you and your welcome mat are to blame.
With one simple chart I'll prove without a doubt what a pile of shit your trying to sell here. Your a joke. Simple question who took care of the border problem?
View attachment 266602
I'll add to the rights stupidity by saying that since scum bag came into office it has gone up, not side ways or down .It has increased considerably. So that makes it his fault right? One more thing all these massively shrinking numbers came about as the border patrols were increased by many many people but they still arrested less and less people . Why because Bush and Obama decreased the numbers to 1/22 (that's about a decrease of about 96%)that it was in the in the beginning of 2000. Obama did most of this Scum bag obviously made it worse.
This has to be the most stupidest Idea that the hate party has about the border. You people and your policy have made things worse - that is if the numbers mean everything like you suggest.
Border apprehensions increased in 2018 – especially for migrant families
There were nearly 467,000 apprehensions at the U.S.-Mexico border in 2018,
Border apprehensions increased in 2018 – especially for migrant families
Exactly as my chart shows, but scumbag was your leader then wasn't he. By right wing logic and rules the increase is totally on Scum Bag.

Would Trump start a war to stay in office?
FDR did and you adore him.
To stay in office ya sure. Bush and Cheney did it for money , Two biggest monetary winners in the war Halliburton and Carlyle and you love them.
You have no idea. Search this forum for “war criminal” posted by me. Unlike you possibly, I can’t stand either party and consider them all criminals.
and why would I go through that effort.
Well to stop posting stupid shit but being a jackass partisan, I suspect you will continue with stupid.
So what you are saying then, is to get the truth go back and read what you wrote,. So now who is stupid

copyright-troll.jpg

Troll alert

It wouldn't surprise me. These are Nazi Dictator type tactics; suppress all opposition. Birds of a feather I always say.

So states are going to file charges against a President who exercises his constitutional authority? Like I said, Nazi.
NO he is the same criminal without the protection of his office. With the feds feds or the states but scum bag has zero protection from the charges of the states. So you trying to tell us that these people that have been charged and admitted guilt are Innocent and just being persecuted by the government or the democrats or the courts . You can't even sell that one to the rest of your hate party,

The people who have been prosecuted had nothing to do with Russia collusion or the campaign. This was exemplified by the Mueller report. Furthermore creating all these BS charges will never hold up in court. It's merely the Nazi mentality of getting even with a person who is doing the best for our country, but not part of the click.

Let's see who ends up with charges against them after the IG report, the AG report, and various other investigations that have never been explored because the last administration was so careless and confident that a Trump would never reside in the White House.

The show is just starting. I suggest pop some popcorn and prepare for the worst.
You live in a make believe world , I have to ask you a question, where do these ideas come from, now they don't come from the Mueller report, so I'm asuming you listening to your president on this . Simple question do you believe that scum bag doesn't lie that he can be listened to because he tell the truth?

Jb, show me one politician that hasn't lied. I don't know of one, Republican, Democrat or Independent.

It's not lying that I get upset about; they all lie about something. It's what they lie about that's much more important. Sort of like destroying our healthcare system making claim that prices would be lower, everybody would be insured, you can keep your doctor or medical facility.

At the age of 54, I was insured my entire adult life until Commie Care. When it went into full gear, I lost that coverage I had all my life. Looking for different employment that provided coverage, I found that many other employers did the same.

If Trump tells me he's the President with the lowest unemployment rate in history, who cares? That doesn't affect me. Lying to sell the public a plan that ended up being disastrous for me is a huge lie that I could never forgive. It was the most destructive lie in modern political history because I'm not alone. Millions of Americans lost their healthcare plan right along with me.
And you think your making some point here. No other president in history has used lies more then scum bag. In fact I'd guess that the second place liar, lied 1/100 of what scum bag has lied. You people are sick. This pig is yours 100%. He is this countries biggest threat today as is his supporters who sold out the rest of us for hate and boy do you fit in that bracket.

copyright-troll.jpg

Troll alert
No cartoons for answers , if you continue you will be dumped to save bandwidth

And you think your making some point here. No other president in history has used lies more then scum bag. In fact I'd guess that the second place liar, lied 1/100 of what scum bag has lied. You people are sick. This pig is yours 100%. He is this countries biggest threat today as is his supporters who sold out the rest of us for hate and boy do you fit in that bracket.

Yes, he is ours 100% That's why we have a booming economy today, that's why jobs are moving back to the country, that's why unemployment records were broken for minorities and women, that's why we broke a record for small business confidence; our largest employers. That's how we got out of crummy deals like the Paris Accord and Iran. That's why we have open communications with Kim Jong. That's why we have a President who in his two and a half years in office, donated every paycheck to charity. He's not making a dime.

But OH! He lies a lot. Give me a break.

Yes, he is ours 100% That's why we have a booming economy today, that's why jobs are moving back to the country, that's why unemployment records were broken for minorities and women, that's why we broke a record for small business confidence; our largest employers. That's how we got out of crummy deals like the Paris Accord and Iran. That's why we have open communications with Kim Jong. That's why we have a President who in his two and a half years in office, donated every paycheck to charity. He's not making a dime.

Total bullshit This is Obama's economy and everyone that can think knows that. Who told you this shit, I bet it was Scum Bag and of course he always tells the truth.
jobs.png

Scum bag did nothing
econ.png
Hell If no one was in office the market should have done better This is all Obamas. As always your so easy to make a fool out of , when you let someone think for you who is a total lying piece of shit.

Total bullshit This is Obama's economy and everyone that can think knows that. Who told you this shit, I bet it was Scum Bag and of course he always tells the truth.
View attachment 266706
Scum bag did nothing
View attachment 266707 Hell If no one was in office the market should have done better This is all Obamas. As always your so easy to make a fool out of , when you let someone think for you who is a total lying piece of shit.

What did Obama do?

Auto bailout he copied off Bush Jr.

Stimulus Obama copied off Bush Jr.

Wall Street : Janet the,most powerful person on the planet during Obama's time.

Obama was anti fracking, anti drilling , anti pipeline, anti business with his asinine EPA rules and regulations, anti jobs see him when he tried to prevent jobs in South Carolina.

All Obama did was slow down the recovery.

View attachment 266706
Scum bag did nothing
View attachment 266707 Hell If no one was in office the market should have done better This is all Obamas. As always your so easy to make a fool out of , when you let someone think for you who is a total lying piece of shit.
TRUMP?

NEGGED!!! :abgg2q.jpg:

View attachment 266706
Scum bag did nothing

DumBama had nothing to do with the economy or market. That was conducted by the feds with Quantitive Easing; look it up.

The growth that did take place were part-time or lower wage jobs. That's why the feds didn't raise interest rates. There was no strength in an economy with no money.

636572337986485311-032118-Fed-ONLINE.png

You see in order to free the feds to raise interest rates, the economy has to be rolling. That never happened under Ears. And you want to talk about social program usage barely reduced under DumBama while all this greatness (as you call it) was going on?

Under Trump, the feds believe we need to slow the economy down so it doesn't spiral out of control.. When did that ever happen under DumBama? And what if Trump's two terms end up being a carbon copy of today? Are you still going to credit that Mulatto Commie eight years later? After all, it's been two and a half and you're trying to steal Trump's hard work and give the credit to that slimy Obama.

View attachment 266706
Scum bag did nothing

DumBama had nothing to do with the economy or market. That was conducted by the feds with Quantitive Easing; look it up.

The growth that did take place were part-time or lower wage jobs. That's why the feds didn't raise interest rates. There was no strength in an economy with no money.

View attachment 266781

You see in order to free the feds to raise interest rates, the economy has to be rolling. That never happened under Ears. And you want to talk about social program usage barely reduced under DumBama while all this greatness (as you call it) was going on?

Under Trump, the feds believe we need to slow the economy down so it doesn't spiral out of control.. When did that ever happen under DumBama? And what if Trump's two terms end up being a carbon copy of today? Are you still going to credit that Mulatto Commie eight years later? After all, it's been two and a half and you're trying to steal Trump's hard work and give the credit to that slimy Obama.
I read very little of these stupid comments. I get to the point where they throw out their ton of bullshit and I quit reading . how stupid can a remark be that says Obama did nothing but Scum bag saved this country as far as the economy is concerned , when just about every aspect and almost all of the numbers happened when Obama was in office. and the only thing that can be shown as far as a chart is concerned ,shows that the only thing that happened with scum bag, was a slowing down of the rate of improvement in the numbers. Obama presidency will go down as one of the biggest change for the good as far as the economic numbers are concerned. Lets take a look at what Obama achieved during his presidency, The S&p went up 176%, Business had the highest profits in history, business had the fastest rate of increase of profit in history, business profits where at the highest percentage of gross in history. . Now the goons will come back and make their one point GDP. I'll tell you something every business in this country would have Lower GDP if their profits were highest in history.. That means they made more with producing less ,not buying equipment to handle the increase and not have to hire any more workers, for the increase in production .Every business man/women will take the lower GDP any day of the week if they could have the massive gains they received .
To be honest with everyone These non thinking, non knowing comments are getting old.If you have no concept as far as the economy is concerned why jump into a thread that you know nothing about.

View attachment 266706
Scum bag did nothing

View attachment 266781

I read very little of these stupid comments. I get to the point where they throw out their ton of bullshit and I quit reading . how stupid can a remark be that says Obama did nothing but Scum bag saved this country as far as the economy is concerned , when just about every aspect and almost all of the numbers happened when Obama was in office. and the only thing that can be shown as far as a chart is concerned ,shows that the only thing that happened with scum bag, was a slowing down of the rate of improvement in the numbers. Obama presidency will go down as one of the biggest change for the good as far as the economic numbers are concerned. Lets take a look at what Obama achieved during his presidency, The S&p went up 176%, Business had the highest profits in history, business had the fastest rate of increase of profit in history, business profits where at the highest percentage of gross in history. . Now the goons will come back and make their one point GDP. I'll tell you something every business in this country would have Lower GDP if their profits were highest in history.. That means they made more with producing less ,not buying equipment to handle the increase and not have to hire any more workers, for the increase in production .Every business man/women will take the lower GDP any day of the week if they could have the massive gains they received .
To be honest with everyone These non thinking, non knowing comments are getting old.If you have no concept as far as the economy is concerned why jump into a thread that you know nothing about.

Typical leftists. Claiming nobody knows more than you and posting a comment that shows you know less than everybody else.

Of course you quit reading. That's how you remain ignorant. You don't want to know the truth because it goes against your fantasy.

You see, if you are going to give credit to somebody for something, you need to provide what action they took to accomplish that goal. DumBama was the most anti-business President in our lifetime. It's why he's responsible for the slowest recovery since WWII. It's why interest rates never increased during his two terms until the end which was mostly due to lower fuel costs; something he was always against.

Now if you ask me what Trump did for business, I can provide several actions he took. One, getting rid of the Commie Care burden. Two, removing job killing regulations. Three, lowing their taxation putting us on a more level playing field with the rest of the world. Trump instituted a policy which is for every regulation they make against businesses, they will remove two regulations in it's place.

See how that works now? I can't just sit here and say "Trump is responsible for a good economy because he is President today." I have to explain what actions he took to create this accomplishment.

Government doesn't create jobs. Private industry does. All government can do is make it more or less inviting for private industry to create those jobs.

Trump Scoreboard shows acceleration in jobs growth even with unemployment rate at new lows

The Trump Manufacturing Jobs Boom: 10 Times Obama's Over 21 Months

Nearly 95% of all new jobs during Obama era were part-time, or contract

View attachment 266706
Scum bag did nothing
4qkpfvwhf4731.jpg

Hillary lost, get over it

View attachment 266706
Scum bag did nothing
4qkpfvwhf4731.jpg

Liberals are such suckers for lies.

In our review, we found many reasons why unemployment is low, and not for the overwork that Ocasio-Cortez cited. The biggest factors include strong economic confidence and the long-running economic recovery. (Her campaign did not respond to an inquiry.)

"Everyone has two jobs"
The Bureau of Labor Statistics keeps track of how many people work two jobs rather than just one.

Over the past 12 months, the number of multiple job holders has ranged between 6 million and 7 million. That compares to more than 148 million Americans who are employed in a single job.

The percentage has moved in a pretty narrow band — 4.7 percent to 5.2 percent — during the recovery from the Great Recession. That range is actually below where it was between 1994 and the Great Recession. In fact, the percentage was at its highest (as high as 6.5 percent) during the peak of the 1990s boom.

Ocasio-Cortez wrong on several counts about unemployment

Forum List

Back