How far will your president go to stay in office

What a stupid thread topic.

Trump will run for reelection in 2020 like any other President.

And he will step down in 2025 like any other President.

Those wretched politicians who run the political mess in California might find themselves behind bars before President Trump finishes his first term

The pathological liar song for all my republican fiends
Typical because Trump is The Pathological Liar-in-Chief.
https://youtu.be/BiwbzOcRG-c
safe_image.php

YOUTUBE.COM
"The Pathological Liar Song" by Et2Bruté and the Conspiracy
Really not much different from Big Ears.
not different? are you ray charles or stevie wonder? the difference imo is like night and day
Of course it is. You are a partisan who consumes too much DNCMSM.

That's really not too much of a question whether he will or not. The real question is how will the Democrats say Trump or the Republicans cheated this time.

That's really not too much of a question whether he will or not. The real question is how will the Democrats say Trump or the Republicans cheated this time.

We've seen that before though. Ahead of the election whatever numbnuts the Democrats nominate will be leading by double digits but will lose anyway.

We've seen that before though. Ahead of the election whatever numbnuts the Democrats nominate will be leading by double digits but will lose anyway.

They will have to think of something they didn't use yet. Let's see.

They used hanging chads, but because of that, nearly the entire country had to spend millions to replace all those machines.

Same with Diebold. We spent millions replacing those machines as well.

Russian conspiracy. That won't fly for a second time.

Unless it's really close (which I"m not counting on) they can't use the Supreme Court selected Trump excuse.

Gerrymandering? Nah, not for a Presidential election. Maybe if Republicans take over the House again.

Voter-ID? Yes, that has some possibilities

The Mueller report? That has a tinge of conspiracy and reminds people of the Comey reopening of the Hillary investigation. It doesn't take much to set off a liberal mind.

Hopefully Vegas will run some bets on this one. They might be more creative than I am.

They used hanging chads, but because of that, nearly the entire country had to spend millions to replace all those machines.

Unless it's really close (which I"m not counting on) they can't use the Supreme Court selected Trump excuse.

Gerrymandering? Nah, not for a Presidential election. Maybe if Republicans take over the House again.

The Mueller report? That has a tinge of conspiracy and reminds people of the Comey reopening of the Hillary investigation. It doesn't take much to set off a liberal mind.

Hopefully Vegas will run some bets on this one. They might be more creative than I am.

Voter intimidation on the basis of race and gender identity. That would be my guess.

Voter intimidation on the basis of race and gender identity. That would be my guess.

That's too standard. It's like saying that Republicans somehow closed down polls in Democrat areas or reduced the help and amount of machines. I don't think it would fly today.

Knowing that he will spend the rest of his life in court or jail on charges as long as your arm. 24 investigations. With the promise from New York that they will be standing on the white house front steps waiting for him when he leaves office. California has charges waiting for him also in my opinion . Simply look at what this clown has tried to do to California because of the threat. He can't pardon Manafort because of the promise of states to file charges against Manafort if your leader does this,
Bullshit lies. More crying .

Knowing that he will spend the rest of his life in court or jail on charges as long as your arm. 24 investigations. With the promise from New York that they will be standing on the white house front steps waiting for him when he leaves office. California has charges waiting for him also in my opinion . Simply look at what this clown has tried to do to California because of the threat. He can't pardon Manafort because of the promise of states to file charges against Manafort if your leader does this,

Trump would go as far as ordering nuclear strikes to maintain the presidency; he is one sicko fucking puppy.
Like all libs, you are clueless.

That's too standard. It's like saying that Republicans somehow closed down polls in Democrat areas or reduced the help and amount of machines. I don't think it would fly today.

Racism is what they're about though. It's their old standby. Their go-to. Can't rule it out. This is a party that says border walls are 'immoral'.

Forum List

Back