How far back are we going to go to disqualify people from public office for sexual harrassment?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
FB_IMG_1537312869299_1537312879497.jpg

17 is absurd in my opinion. How bout 4?

Not 36 years, that is for sure.

17 is fine if the candidate is under 25.

Next it will apply to parents and ancestors.

A race car driver actually lost a sponsor temporarily over something his father had said when he wasn't even born. This is freaking nuts.

NASCAR Xfinity driver Conor Daly, 26, loses his sponsorship after his father admitted to using the N-word in a 1980s radio interview before his son was even born
  • Lilly Diabetes pulled its sponsorship of 26-year-old driver Conor Daly on Friday
  • Company said it was in response to the racially insensitive remark made by his father Derek Daly during an interview in the 1980s
  • Derek, who is a former driver, was fired from his job as a racing analyst after it resurfaced that he had said the N-word during the interview
  • Conor will make his NASCAR debut at the rural Wisconsin road course on Saturday with Roush Fenway Racing

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ly-loses-sponsorship-fathers-racial-slur.html

Last edited:
  • Banned
I can never run for office, when I was two I stole my sister's gummy bear
It almost feels like that's where we are.
The man has an exemplary record for his entire adult life yet here we are discussing what MIGHT have happened when he was 17 years old.

At 14, 15 & 16 I was a HORRIBLE human being. At 17 I was in prison for my actions.
Now 30 years later I am an upstanding member of society who owns a remodeling business and am as polite as polite can be in my actions with society in general. Yet there are those in society who would never hire me if they new the truth of my past. Nearly 20 years of perfect reports on Angie's List could not overcome my record for many in the public if they knew. In fact there are several on here who have said that I don't deserve that American staple, called a second chance.
Human beings are imperfect and MANY would not be where they are if we let the judgmental in society dictate the terms of who is deserving and who isn't.

sexual harassment is not the same as attempted sexual assault

It sure isn't! But can you PROVE ANYTHING? If you can't, you are taking on persons word over the other, and that is DISCRIMINATION!

she has 2 people that can back her up as far as her account & a lie detector test saying she was truthful. brett only has his word. you would think a buddy would help him out....

View attachment 217192

17 is absurd?? How come a lot of 17 year olds get tried as adults. Why are the sexual assaults committed by young white males of no consequence? Boys will be boys.

Except they’re not the exception. They’re the rule. Rich white boys get away with it. They have since time immemorial.

No one will destroy his life on the word of some cheap girl who lead him on and then changed her mind. Not a fine young man like him.

It's ridiculous to go back to high school but this isn't even a video, a picture, a medical record or anything even remotely resembling evidence. It is a freaking letter! At least the rent-a-ho that Gloria Alred used to destroy Roy Moore had a doctored yearbook. This is just beyond pathetic.

Cat calling is now considered sexual harrassment.

This is how far we have fallen.

I can not imagine a woman not loving the admiration and acknowledgement that all her hard work to look good worked. When appropriate of course.

Guess that makes me a pig? Dunno and don't actually care.

View attachment 217192

17 is absurd?? How come a lot of 17 year olds get tried as adults. Why are the sexual assaults committed by young white males of no consequence? Boys will be boys.

Except they’re not the exception. They’re the rule. Rich white boys get away with it. They have since time immemorial.

No one will destroy his life on the word of some cheap girl who lead him on and then changed her mind. Not a fine young man like him.
We ate not talking about a crime of the nature that leads one to criminal proceedings.

Get a grip fruitloop

View attachment 217192

his prep school years & at yale were full of boasting about drinking & screwing. mix that with the privilege of being upper crust & you get another trump like brat.

It sure isn't! But can you PROVE ANYTHING? If you can't, you are taking on persons word over the other, and that is DISCRIMINATION!

she has 2 people that can back her up as far as her account & a lie detector test saying she was truthful. brett only has his word. you would think a buddy would help him out....
She has two people whom she related a story to. Nothing more.
And Kavanaugh has the other half who was supposedly there who also denys it ever happened.

There is ZERO evidence

And Kavanaugh has the other half who was supposedly there who also denys it ever happened.

There is ZERO evidence

relating something to someone lends credence when it was relayed long before a spotlight was shown on the case. his buddy says he doesn't remember but did write about being a black out drunk & has written some misogynistic things regarding females, not to mention posting some disturbing pics of young girls & women in various stages of undress.. so no wonder he doesn't want to be questioned.

There is ZERO evidence

relating something to someone lends credence when it was relayed long before a spotlight was shown on the case. his buddy says he doesn't remember but did write about being a black out drunk & has written some misogynistic things regarding females, not to mention posting some disturbing pics of young girls & women in various stages of undress.. so no wonder he doesn't want to be questioned.
So she tells a story of being harassed at a party where she was apparently drunk as fuck and can't remember key details and his buddy appears to be a douche...

THAT makes him guilty?

GTFO

Not only that but her previously related story does not match the new story.

Here's a novel thought.

She is a wacko bitch who's husband is about to bail on the marriage but he agrees to counseling. Knowing her marriage is on the rocks she relates a terrible story that may or may not have some bits of truth to in in an effort to gain sympathy for her erratic behavior and the Hope's of saving her marriage.

There is as much evidence for the story that I just made up out of thin air as there is for hers.

she has 2 people that can back her up as far as her account & a lie detector test saying she was truthful.

If she BELIEVES it happened, even if it didn't, a lie detector test is useless.

brett only has his word.

If Brett took a lie detector test, and it proved him innocent, would you believe it?

Forum List

Back