How Fabulous! The U.S. Navy is naming a ship for the late RBG: It will be called the USNS Ruth Bader Ginsburg

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
A Navy ship will bear the name of Ginsburg, a pioneering women’s rights & gender equality advocate who took a leading role in a landmark decision striking down a military academy’s male-only admissions policy.

Navy ships should be named after famous military leaders, celebrated war hero's, and Medal of Honor recipients.
Not an liberal loon wrinkled old crone. ... :cuckoo:
depends on the type ship.

John Lewis Class Ships:

• USNS John Lewis (T-AO 205)
  • USNS Harvey Milk (T-AO 206)
  • USNS Earl Warren (T-AO 207)
  • USNS Robert F. Kennedy (T-AO 208)
  • USNS Lucy Stone (T-AO 209)
  • USNS Sojourner Truth (T-AO 210)
not a war hero in the lot.

Navy ships should be named after famous military leaders, celebrated war hero's, and Medal of Honor recipients.
Not a liberal loon old crone. ... :cuckoo:
1648845570214.png

USS Geronimo (ATA-207)

Happy now?

Decades of public service.
Whether you agreed with her decisions or not, she spent her life trying to make America better.
She was a hero to the radical leftist commies. .... :cool:

A Navy ship will bear the name of Ginsburg, a pioneering women’s rights & gender equality advocate who took a leading role in a landmark decision striking down a military academy’s male-only admissions policy.

I'm surprised they didn't call it the "USS Abortion". I wonder how long it will take before they name a ship after Rachel Levine. This country is going downhill fast.

depends on the type ship.

John Lewis Class Ships:

• USNS John Lewis (T-AO 205)
  • USNS Harvey Milk (T-AO 206)
  • USNS Earl Warren (T-AO 207)
  • USNS Robert F. Kennedy (T-AO 208)
  • USNS Lucy Stone (T-AO 209)
  • USNS Sojourner Truth (T-AO 210)
not a war hero in the lot.

What a shit show. Our enemies are laughing.

No wonder Putin attacked Ukraine on the doddering Biden's watch, he figured there would never be a better time.

It is going to be carrying OIL. Right there it is an enemy of the Democrats, and needs to be sunk.

I'm surprised they didn't call it the "USS Abortion". I wonder how long it will take before they name a ship after Rachel Levine. This country is going downhill fast.

From the gutter into the sewer.

BTW Ginsburg believed the legal age of consent should be lowered.

A good honor.

Leftoids would be foaming at the mouth, a rather normal condition for them by the way, if the USN named ships after Rehnquist and Scalia.

Forum List

Back