"Little Green Men" Has New Meaning

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
When the Russians invaded the Donbass and took Crimea, their soldiers were identified as "little green men", conspicuously absent of any name or rank on their uniforms.

Now it has an entirely different meaning.

When the Russians invaded the Donbass and took Crimea, their soldiers were identified as "little green men", conspicuously absent of any name or rank on their uniforms.
They were not wearing name and rank on their clothes because they were just regular citizens from the neighborhood, dumbass.

It's the fake news media who were the invaders.

“It should be noted that the information about fortifications and trenches that the racists built right in the Red Forest, the most polluted in the entire Exclusion Zone, was also confirmed,”

Racists?
In a nuclear radiation zone?
Building trenches?

Is there such thing as racism against radiation??????
1563fdcdd1a1be8d806575f2b7950c11.gif

Now it has an entirely different meaning.

Negative, they were ID'd as "Green Army Men" and later the name was bastardized by the western press to "little green men".

They were not wearing name and rank on their clothes because they were just regular citizens from the neighborhood, dumbass.

It's the fake news media who were the invaders.
Jesus, you sound more and more like another Russian troll every day.

"Regular citizens from the neighborhood"........... ONLY a Russian troll would spout such bullshit. It's confirmed they were Russians already you fucktard Red Commie bastard.

How did you come to that stupid conclusion?
Russian troops and armor supported by irregular forces, do you think those "irregular forces" captured Crimea all on their own, and your Mother Russia was not involved in 2014, even though there is copious video evidence to the contrary?

Russian troops and armor supported by irregular forces, do you think those "irregular forces" captured Crimea all on their own, and your Mother Russia was not involved in 2014, even though there is copious video evidence to the contrary?
And of course you refuse to link to the alleged "copious video evidence" because it simply does not exist.

I've already very thoroughly researched that "little green men" story and determined that it was nothing but bullshit. Fake news.

It's funny to me that while half of Ukraine is being taken over by Russia and they are just doubling down on invading from the south, that you all crow about what great success Ukraine is having - at losing territory I guess.

It's funny to me that while half of Ukraine is being taken over by Russia and they are just doubling down on invading from the south, that you all crow about what great success Ukraine is having - at losing territory I guess.
I'm just rooting for Ukraine. I've never said that I thought they were winning. Ukraine's devastated cities are proof enough that Russia is punishing Ukraine.

Last edited:
I'm just rooting for Ukraine. I've never said that I thought they were winning.
There's nothing to root for. Do you know the first fucking thing about Ukraine? LOL.

It's been demolished into a colony of the EU&US or of Russia, at any given time the have no sovereignty and no control over their debt and deficits.

All you're rooting for is that your Empire can take over all of Ukraine versus Russia taking over all of Ukraine.

A really stupid thing to give a shit about.

There's nothing to root for. Do you know the first fucking thing about Ukraine? LOL.

It's been demolished into a colony of the EU&US or of Russia, at any given time the have no sovereignty and no control over their debt and deficits.

All you're rooting for is that your Empire can take over all of Ukraine versus Russia taking over all of Ukraine.

A really stupid thing to give a shit about.
Hmmmmm.....joined March 29, 2022....Fuck off you fucking troll....

Forum List

Back