How Donald Trump’s DOJ gave Biden a major assist in the coming impeachment probe

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2018
In January 2020, the Donald Trump-led Justice Department formally declared that impeachment inquiries by the House are invalid unless the chamber takes formal votes to authorize them.

The House of Representatives must expressly authorize a committee to conduct an impeachment investigation and to use compulsory process in that investigation before the committee may compel the production of documents or testimony in support of the House’s power of impeachment.

Done in by their own crap once again!

How many times has this happened now?

Have you ever seen a more incompetent group? These clowns think they can run a country?

victory.jpg

I guess you can add the grasping of straws too. :laughing0301:

Trump did nothing but pack the DOJ and FBI with Zionist Fascists, and many of us are not surprised at what has resulted.... since we were trying to warn him NOT TO DO THAT!!!

The DOJ doesn't get to tell Congress how to proceed.

If Garland attempts to use a DOJ opinion to block a Constitutional action of the House the Supreme Court will smack him down in record time.

Have you ever seen a more incompetent group? These clowns think they can run a country?

Yeah, but except:

“There’s no requirement that we have a vote, and at this time, we will not have a vote,” Pelosi told reporters Tuesday evening.

And then there the fact that the constitution put the power of impeachment squarely in the hands of the house, and the cotus doesn’t require any vote for an impeachment inquiry, and I’m not aware that the DOJ has the authority to dictate house procedures.

The fact is, pelosi didn’t have a vote for either of trumps impeachment inquiries.

Yeah, but except:

And then there the fact that the constitution put the power of impeachment squarely in the hands of the house, and the cotus doesn’t require any vote for an impeachment inquiry, and I’m not aware that the DOJ has the authority to dictate house procedures.

The fact is, pelosi didn’t have a vote for either of trumps impeachment inquiries.
That was before the DOJ ruling.

Trump did nothing but pack the DOJ and FBI with Zionist Fascists, and many of us are not surprised at what has resulted.... since we were trying to warn him NOT TO DO THAT!!!
ernie1.jpg

Republican men have to be on the bottom all of the time when they have sex because they only know how to fuck up. I really can't complain about the pending impeachment. They're handing the House and Senate to the Democrats.

I thought the House would be a shit show with a Republican majority but I had no idea of the level of total incompetence they would have going on here. I do admit that Jim Jordan give new meaning to Kangaroo Courts, with take on a Judicial Committee. The idea of putting someone in charge of the Judicial Committee who had never been to law school, doesn't know what qualifies as "evidence" or "whistleblowers", or even how to conduct a Hearing, would have never occurred to me. Silly me.

Have they even started working on a budget????

Trump had already established a track record of stonewalling. Imagine how Repubs would squeal if Joe followed Don's lead.

Trump Vows Stonewall of ‘All’ House Subpoenas, Setting Up Fight Over Powers

WASHINGTON — The Trump administration escalated its defiance of Congress on Wednesday, as the Justice Department refused to let an official testify on Capitol Hill and President Trump vowed to fight what he called a “ridiculous” subpoena ordering a former top aide to appear before lawmakers.

“We’re fighting all the subpoenas,” Mr. Trump told reporters outside the White House. “These aren’t, like, impartial people. The Democrats are trying to win 2020.”

The moves added to an already remarkable week of stonewalling by the Trump administration after the release of the report by the special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III, that revealed the scope of the Russian operation to help Mr. Trump win the 2016 election and detailed his attempts to impede an investigation he saw as imperiling his presidency.

Mr. Trump’s flurry of moves this week to block multiple congressional investigations signaled a new phase of constitutional friction that could redefine long-murky boundaries of Congress’s power to conduct oversight of the executive branch — and the power of presidents to keep government affairs secret from lawmakers.

Trump Vows Stonewall of ‘All’ House Subpoenas, Setting Up Fight Over Powers (Published 2019)

Republican men have to be on the bottom all of the time when they have sex because they only know how to fuck up. I really can't complain about the pending impeachment. They're handing the House and Senate to the Democrats.

I thought the House would be a shit show with a Republican majority but I had no idea of the level of total incompetence they would have going on here. I do admit that Jim Jordan give new meaning to Kangaroo Courts, with take on a Judicial Committee. The idea of putting someone in charge of the Judicial Committee who had never been to law school, doesn't know what qualifies as "evidence" or "whistleblowers", or even how to conduct a Hearing, would have never occurred to me. Silly me.

Have they even started working on a budget????
Republicans don't have sex, they reproduce asexually like all bacteria.

I have no issue with this rule, why do you?

How Donald Trump’s DOJ gave Biden a major assist in the coming impeachment probe​

There never was a Donald Trump DOJ

it was anti Trump Deep State then and now

Where did I say I had an issue with it?

They need to hold a vote before they start an impeachment inquiry.
Works for me, you were saying they were incompetent for making the rule, they weren’t it will make it tougher for all the BS politics to take place.

Forum List

Back