Why voting is important

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

The Department of Justice’s office of legal counsel opined: “The House of Representatives must expressly authorize a committee to conduct an impeachment investigation and to use compulsory process in that investigation before the committee may compel the production of documents or testimony in support of the House’s power of impeachment.”

Unfortunately for Trump and his allies, the opinion remains on the books and binds the present administration. As a result, the justice department and the White House will be able to smile as they stiff-arm House Republicans.

It beggars belief that the GOP has forgotten about this.

It seems like a schoolboy error.. But the truth of it is that kev didnt want a vote because he hadnt got the votes. It looks more and more a disaster for the GOP and those of us who would like clarity on the charges.

It doesnt seem worth the bother just to appease the crazies.

I am sure the legal experts on here will be able to straighten me out on this one.

The Department of Justice’s office of legal counsel opined: “The House of Representatives must expressly authorize a committee to conduct an impeachment investigation and to use compulsory process in that investigation before the committee may compel the production of documents or testimony in support of the House’s power of impeachment.”

Unfortunately for Trump and his allies, the opinion remains on the books and binds the present administration. As a result, the justice department and the White House will be able to smile as they stiff-arm House Republicans.

It seems like a schoolboy error.. But the truth of it is that kev didnt want a vote because he hadnt got the votes. It looks more and more a disaster for the GOP and those of us who would like clarity on the charges.

I am sure the legal experts on here will be able to straighten me out on this one.
whats good for the goose is good for the gander.
the left started the impeachment train about 5 yrs ago .
the difference in what the right is doing is they have not actually impeached anyone yet .
instead they are having an inquiry that grants them more power to get information that the doj, WH, and intel agencies have been stonewalling on .

The questions I have are:
1. ...does the full House need to vote to open the Impeachment Inquiry?
(Don't think so since Kev already opened it)

2. ...does the full House need to vote on each subpoena to give it maximum legal power?

the difference in what the right is doing is they have not actually impeached anyone yet .
instead they are having an inquiry that grants them more power to get information that the doj, WH, and intel agencies have been stonewalling on .
Its a competence issue. Why not call for a vote ? Not just a backroom deal.

The questions I have are:
1. ...does the full House need to vote to open the Impeachment Inquiry?
(Don't think so since Kev already opened it)

2. ...does the full House need to vote on each subpoena to give it maximum legal power?
Otherwise its just a kangaroo court.

Otherwise its just a kangaroo court.
OK, does Kev know that??
Kev had better schedule a vote ASAP, and if ANY Republicans vote "no" they are done.

Who the hell is LLoyd Green? The republican leadership seems reluctant to impeach Biden at this point in time but it seems like it's all lefties want to talk about.

If voting worked, they wouldn't let us do it.

I'm trying to figure out how voting is important where Xiden and Giggles are running shit into the ground.

More people voted in 2020 than ever before, and the reason was the left invited COVID and riots, which resulted in ballot harvesting aimed at the dumbest and laziest among us. Let's be honest.

At this point we're in a free fall, a real dumbing down while the GOVT is progressively corrupt.

I'm trying to figure out how voting is important where Xiden and Giggles are running shit into the ground.

More people voted in 2020 than ever before, and the reason was the left invited COVID and riots, which resulted in ballot harvesting aimed at the dumbest and laziest among us. Let's be honest.

At this point we're in a free fall, a real dumbing down while the GOVT is progressively corrupt.
Why vote when you can invade congress and string up everyone there ?
GOP policy.

Who the hell is LLoyd Green? The republican leadership seems reluctant to impeach Biden at this point in time but it seems like it's all lefties want to talk about.
Lloyd Green is an attorney in New York and served in the US Department of Justice from 1990 to 1992.
What did he get wrong dopey ?

Why vote when you can invade congress and string up everyone there ?
GOP policy.

That's just the left projecting, you guys made it up. In fact, your deep state ensured there would be a problem, as they build narrations. You know, like "insurrection", without an insurrection.

Wouldn’t it be hilarious if the impeachment fails to pass the House?

Anyway, voting is very important in every election. I always refer to the butterfly ballot in Palm Beach County, Florida. The head of the Democratic Party in PBC approved the butterfly ballot. As a result, Gore lost Florida and the election. I know the right wing nut jobs will suddenly remember they once supported Bush II and yell ‘nunt-unh” but it is the case. Pat Buchanan got over a thousand votes he himself said was mistaken votes for Gore.

Whomever voted for the woman who approved the ballot didn’t do a very good job.

That one vote of a county party chair put us into Iraq in 2003. Zero chance Gore would have sent troops into Iraq (the troops are still there today).

I would imagine he has all of that information.
So from the news reports this evening there was a shouting match between McCarthy and Gaetz.
McCarthy said "pass the fucking continuing resolution" (to get some breathing room to avoid a shutdown)
Gaetz yelled back "pass the fucking budget" (meaning the shutdown be damned)

So McCarthy has to pass two important Bills and doesn't have the time nor votes to pass either,,,,whats a mother to do?
The House democrats love it. Its crunch-time for McCarthy, can he pull off the CR?

Yup. We have found out that you can impeach ex presidents as well.

Why would you be happy about that?

More Turdy Tainted garbage picked from Fake News , The Guardian , ———. the MI6 Fake News paper held above water by Baal Gates .

Forum List

Back