How does the 2nd amendment apply to weaponized drones?

What in the hell are you talking about.
I believe in gun ownership with common sense restrictions.
I say we have been putting restrictions on arms as the arms, available, have become more deadly.
I say if you feel arms should not be restricted then you are a coward if you don't fight for weaponized drones.
I believe in gun ownership with common sense restrictions.
Whose version of 'common sense'?

How does the 2nd amendment apply to weaponized drones? Weaponized drones are one of the most effective "arms" in the world.

Is the NRA going to allow the government to restrict weaponized drones? A weaponized drone is not a "rifle' but if you are going to protect the 2nd amendment how can you allow one of the most effective "arms" to be restricted?
It sounds like it would be a great shooting sport. More fun than rifle and pistol target shooting.

Can you articulate a reason that my government should take my money to buy itself weaponized drones, and then use those weaponized drones to prevent from buying a weaponized drone and that I should be happy with that division of labor?

It sounds like it would be a great shooting sport. More fun than rifle and pistol target shooting.

Can you articulate a reason that my government should take my money to buy itself weaponized drones, and then use those weaponized drones to prevent from buying a weaponized drone and that I should be happy with that division of labor?
Just looking for your opinion

Common sense is try and keep fire arms out of the hands of those designated dangerous. Mentally ill, criminals, young kids. Required registration, background checks.
Mandate training if you own a gun.

Required registration,
nope

background checks.
Uniiversal?
nope

Mandate training if you own a gun.

Nope

Mentally ill, criminals, young kids.

got a magic wand?

How else do you keep firearms out of their hands?

The 2nd amendment has been destroyed. The only arms a citizen can buy are guns.
All deserving citizens will get guns. Who will be harmed by the restrictions.
The 2nd amendment has been destroyed.
not yet, no thanks to people like you.

The only arms a citizen can buy are guns.

naive, aren't you?

All deserving citizens will get guns.

deserving'?

Who will be harmed by the restrictions.

ask the citizens of any country that had to register their firearms, only to have them confiscated

not yet, no thanks to people like you.

naive, aren't you?

deserving'?

ask the citizens of any country that had to register their firearms, only to have them confiscated
There are 400,000 million guns in the USA. The government could never confiscate all guns. That argument is long gone. If we ever have a high government official that says let's confiscate all guns, we will have crazier people running the country than we do now. Really crazy. If the government wants to control the people they will use cyber techniques and weaponized drones.
The countries, you talk about, populations and number of guns were miniscule.

Yes, with proper government registration. Registration and certificate of sale is MANDATED.
Try buying a tank.
No you can't but I believe you were trying to say yes you can if they were manufactured before 1986.
And you can buy a tank

Last edited:

Forum List

Back