How does the 2nd amendment apply to weaponized drones?

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
How does the 2nd amendment apply to weaponized drones? Weaponized drones are one of the most effective "arms" in the world.

Is the NRA going to allow the government to restrict weaponized drones? A weaponized drone is not a "rifle' but if you are going to protect the 2nd amendment how can you allow one of the most effective "arms" to be restricted?

How does the 2nd amendment apply to weaponized drones? Weaponized drones are one of the most effective "arms" in the world.

Is the NRA going to allow the government to restrict weaponized drones? A weaponized drone is not a "rifle' but if you are going to protect the 2nd amendment how can you allow one of the most effective "arms" to be restricted?
How does the 2nd amendment apply to weaponized drones?

Good idea. I think we should all have us some.

We should be allowed to have nukes. Anything less is an infringement.

Do you know what a coward you sound like? Maybe it's just an expression of hate for others you disagree with but the way you folks bitch and whine about your neighbors refusing to accept "government protection" from all the dangers they warn you of, makes you sound like you cower hoping someday the government will tell you it's safe to come out and live. Pathetic...

Look at your control freak ass.

You're such a scaredy-cat. Oh no. There's an epidemic of drone attacks. Mass drone killers are soon to destroy us all.

Government save us.

:laughing0301:

Do you know what a coward you sound like? Maybe it's just an expression of hate for others you disagree with but the way you folks bitch and whine about your neighbors refusing to accept "government protection" from all the dangers they warn you of, makes you sound like you cower hoping someday the government will tell you it's safe to come out and live. Pathetic...
What in the hell are you talking about.
I believe in gun ownership with common sense restrictions.
I say we have been putting restrictions on arms as the arms, available, have become more deadly.
I say if you feel arms should not be restricted then you are a coward if you don't fight for weaponized drones.

You can't take a gun and aim it at a person or a crowd threatening people who haven't threatened you.

Sure, you should be able to own a weaponized drone, but that doesn't waive the right of people to not be threatened by any weapon, including weaponized drones.

Fly it in your yard is perfectly fine. If you take it outside your property, you are by definition on the property of others and subject to their rules ...

... like any other weapon. I don't really get the point of the question, it's kind of no duh

You can't take a gun and aim it at a person or a crowd threatening people who haven't threatened you.

Sure, you should be able to own a weaponized drone, but that doesn't waive the right of people to not be threatened by any weapon, including weaponized drones.

Fly it in your yard is perfectly fine. If you take it outside your property, you are by definition on the property of others and subject to their rules ...

... like any other weapon. I don't really get the point of the question, it's kind of no duh
Your opinion is the 2nd amendment covers weaponized drones.
Go try and buy one and see what happens.

Did y'all lefties fall asleep in Civics 101? The Bill of Rights only applies within in the geographical limits of the U.S. Maybe that's why y'all lefties keep getting arrested for drug possession in foreign countries.

Did y'all lefties fall asleep in Civics 101? The Bill of Rights only applies within in the geographical limits of the U.S. Maybe that's why y'all lefties keep getting arrested for drug possession in foreign countries.
I am asking, does the 2nd amendment apply to weaponized drones for US citizens within the USA.

Repeal the NFA

Forum List

Back