How does one become a moderator?

1. They need old people cause they don't work..But they can't be so old they can't understand which button does what..

I think the three main qualities they look for are delusions of grandeur, inflexibility and utter capriciousness .

I thought it was because of my skills with a bullwhip.

giphy.gif

I have a hunch the Rubber Room has some magnetic powers over this thread. Or at least it should.

I am not a power hungry person but with my expertise I think I could save this board from the multitude of boring posts that occupy too much of it's space.

Realizing of course I have a lot of enemies and opposition from such a thing happening.

I would only be interested in doing it for about a month...in a months time I would get rid of a lot of problem posters...aka the stupid liberals, not all liberals....just the stupid ones.

The moderate republicans....not all republicans just the stupid ones aka the moderate, elitist never Trumpers.

All the muslim apologists, all the black crime apologists,

All the posters who cannot write a coherent post.

All the ones who hate me.

Think how nice that would be and vote for me today! hehheh
All the stupid liberals would be all the liberals.

I am not a power hungry person but with my expertise I think I could save this board from the multitude of boring posts that occupy too much of it's space.

Realizing of course I have a lot of enemies and opposition from such a thing happening.

I would only be interested in doing it for about a month...in a months time I would get rid of a lot of problem posters...aka the stupid liberals, not all liberals....just the stupid ones.

The moderate republicans....not all republicans just the stupid ones aka the moderate, elitist never Trumpers.

good point. hehheh

I disagree. The liberals here are all quite smart.

I just wish there more than one or two of them and that the fascists who practice their authoritarian identity politics did not call themselves liberal.

Don't know what all the requirements are, but it helps if you can suck a golf ball through a couple hundred yards of garden hose.

but it helps if you can suck a golf ball through a couple hundred yards of garden hose.

How did they pass up someone with your obvious qualifications?

Didn't say I could, but I notice things, and that is a skill that seems common for mods around here.
It’s a skill that’s common with democrats.

Well, I keep waiting for the phone call.

I was out by the pool this afternoon and I heard my phone ringing....thinking this was going to be the big offer from the President of the U.S. Message board...I bout broke my neck getting to the phone....I was afraid he would hang up before I got there and I would never hear from him again.....anyhow.....turned out to be some cutie from India trying to sell me some Vxxxxa if you get mah drift....just found out that is a banned woid...hmmmmmmm I wonder why??? anyhow she had a very seductive voice....we talk long time...she want to come visit me in floriday...said she would deliver the Vxxxxa in person so I would not have to pay a shipping charge...sounded like a good deal to me...she must be very clever if she can get a crate of Vxxxxa through customs ......maybe thats why I had to give her my visa card# so she can bribe the customs guy.

Anyhow I probably should say goodbye to everyone now....after she gets here I probably will not have any free time. byeeeeeeee

I disagree. The liberals here are all quite smart.

I just wish there more than one or two of them and that the fascists who practice their authoritarian identity politics did not call themselves liberal.

i could never be a mod anywhere cause ill let people say whatever the hell they want
with very few exceptions
for instance like freako kiddie fiddlers would NOT have a shot

Based on 12+ years of observing the comings and going of the USMB Hegemony, it's clear to me that the way to become a Mod is to perform some unspeakable and horrific act, after which Karma will sentence the offender to an unspecified time of hideous servitude until the karmic debt has been paid and the cosmic scales balanced.

I think the three main qualities they look for are delusions of grandeur, inflexibility and utter capriciousness .
So, that's why I never managed to get picked. My Gradeur isn't an illusion.

Sucks to be Me.....well, it doesn't but I'm trying to be humble.

Forum List

Back