How does MAGA explain the Dominion lawsuits?

The biggest problem with this is that democrats have made voting so easy to defraud that nobody believes the results.

Other companies are backing down to Dominion. Why?
Read the Supreme Court's PDF of the Michigan forensic study of Dominion and their vote changing machine.
Everything Powell and Giuliani have claimed is all verified and the Supreme Court has signed off on it all.

Don't take my word for it. Read it yourself. https://www.supremecourt.gov/DocketPDF/20/20-815/163875/20201215164905775_Final Michigan Notice of Supplemental Authority.pdf
You do realize what a notice of supplemental authority is right?

Other companies are backing down to Dominion. Why?
Read the Supreme Court's PDF of the Michigan forensic study of Dominion and their vote changing machine.
Everything Powell and Giuliani have claimed is all verified and the Supreme Court has signed off on it all.

Don't take my word for it. Read it yourself. https://www.supremecourt.gov/DocketPDF/20/20-815/163875/20201215164905775_Final Michigan Notice of Supplemental Authority.pdf
That’s the bullshit complaint presented to the court, not the court’s decision, you fucking loser.

So who is lying? Trump or Dominion?

I don't think being wrong is always the same thing as lying. I think Donald really believes he was cheated.
Agreed. That's why he and his Trumpsters are so emotional about this stuff. They really do believe it, and trying to talk them out of it is pointless.

Another so-called "conservative" media outfit has apologized to Dominion. Why are they apologizing when they can prove fraud occurred? Why are they backing down instead of counter-suing to get Dominion software for analysis?

These are what are known as SLAPP lawsuits. The purpose is not to seek redress, but to intimidate the targets into silence. Dominion knows damn well that it has no chance of actually winning these lawsuits, if they go to trial.

There is no way in Hell that Dominion is going to let these suits proceed as far as the discovery stage, for at that point, the defendants will be able to subpoena the data from Dominion that will prove what everyone already knows about their role in the cheating in this last election. At that point, not only would their suit be shot down, but they could the be open to criminal charges.

notice of supplemental authority
That’s the bullshit complaint presented to the court, not the court’s decision, you fucking loser.
Not a complaint, moron. A forensic study and the court signed off on it and endorsed it. Fuck off.
where specifically did they sign off and endorse it?
Read it and see.
I read it. They never endorsed it.

So Powell and Rudy will get to march in hundreds of people who singed affidavits and will testify to witnessing various forms of voter fraud?

(9 Jan 2020) The House Administration Committee on Thursday heard from the CEOs of the three biggest U.S. voting equipment manufacturers who all say voting machines are not 100 percent secure. In the first election security hearing at the start of a presidential election year, top executives from Dominion Voting Systems, Hart InterCivic and Election Systems and Software (ES&S) testified before congress. When asked by the ranking member of the committee Rep. Rodney Davis of Illinois if voting machines were 100% secure, the executives unanimously stated "no." The executives represent companies believed to control more than 90% of the voting equipment market in the U.S., according to a report put out by the University of Pennsylvania's Wharton Public Policy Initiative.

by Sharon Meroni, (Sep. 1, 2016) — On Friday, August 26th, during a meeting at the Illinois State Board of Elections, the Vice President of Engineering for Dominion Voting, Dr. Eric Coomer*, was asked if it was possible to bypass election systems software and go directly to the data tables that manage systems running elections in Illinois. His response was, “Yes, if they have access.” Bypassing the election systems software means whoever has access can potentially manipulate the vote without many risks of detection. So the question needs to be asked, who has access to these data tables? We asked Dr. Coomer that question. Dr. Coomer replied, ‘Vendors, election officials, and others who need to be granted access.’ This is explosive information. Dr. Coomer’s statement is an admission that various vendors, election officials, and others have access to the back end data tables that permit bypassing the operating system’s configuration. It is notable that when someone accesses these systems from a data table, their actions are not logged by the system; thereby making detection much more problematic. This contradicts Dr. Coomer’s assurances that the system is secure. Our letter to the Illinois State Board of Elections on August 17th specifically requested the Board to answer the following questions:

notice of supplemental authority
Not a complaint, moron. A forensic study and the court signed off on it and endorsed it. Fuck off.
where specifically did they sign off and endorse it?
Read it and see.
I read it. They never endorsed it.
Correct. Eric Arthur Blair is just a fucking liar.

Another so-called "conservative" media outfit has apologized to Dominion. Why are they apologizing when they can prove fraud occurred? Why are they backing down instead of counter-suing to get Dominion software for analysis?

All I want to know is if 13,000 dead people in Ga voted. And 36,000 non residents. Around 5000 illegals.

I don't know. But if that is proven what you say?

Only a coward would back down from that. Answer it.

All I want to know is if 13,000 dead people in Ga voted. And 36,000 non residents. Around 5000 illegals.
It’s been answered.
It was answered when they certified their vote.
It was answered in depth in a public presser.

Focus.

Because there was no fraud.
Read my citation from the Supreme Court. Is there a stupid machine that churns fools like you out?
The Supreme Court didn’t do the forensic evaluation, a handful of devout Trump supporters did. They did so with no particular expertise and with a clear political agenda to find fraud. They had no idea what they were looking at and their report is riddled with misconceptions and deceit.

Forum List

Back