How does MAGA explain the Dominion lawsuits?

Another so-called "conservative" media outfit has apologized to Dominion. Why are they apologizing when they can prove fraud occurred? Why are they backing down instead of counter-suing to get Dominion software for analysis?

In one poll I saw prior to the election, 95% of Republicans thought Trump would win, and 77% thought he'd win in a landslide. So when he lost, they had a very hard time accepting the results.

The alt-right media, wanting to keep viewership up, kept this narrative that the election had been stolen because that's what Trump's base wanted to hear. Trump's base had, and still has, a very hard time processing the result.

The funny thing about Trump's base is that for all the mocking they've done towards woke snowflakes, they turned out to be just as emotional as the left.

What is there to explain? Dominion is backed by every major globalist pig and billionaire Marxist, they can afford to sue journalists into silence.

That’s how you fascists operate.

Dominion Software.jpg

In one poll I saw prior to the election, 95% of Republicans thought Trump would win, and 77% thought he'd win in a landslide. So when he lost, they had a very hard time accepting the results.

All the harder to accept when we saw so much undeniable evidence of widespread cheating, accompanied by a rather obvious effort on the part of the mainsleaze media to cover it up, and widespread censorship on the part of the major social media of anyone who dared to report on it.

As far as I am concerned, the censorship and cover-up is almost as solid proof of what has been going on as the initial evidence that they've been seeking to suppress. The left wrong-wing is behaving in a manner that clearly indicates that it is as guilty as Hell of something; if not the fraud that they appear to be trying to cover up, then something worse.

What is there to explain? Dominion is backed by every major globalist pig and billionaire Marxist, they can afford to sue journalists into silence.

View attachment 448780
Dominion was only a small part of it. It was proven they flipped Trump votes to Biden, when it was caught they said it was a simple “mistake” and corrected it.

But I don’t think that digital vote tallies were the main culprit. They count illegitimate ballots just fine, but have no way of knowing if they are legitimate. The issue is illegally sent out ballots, to wrong addresses, illegals, etc. Things like 1.8 million mail in ballots sent out in one state yet they received over 2 million back prove there was fraud, but no way to prove it all helped Biden, even though it’s obvious.

Another so-called "conservative" media outfit has apologized to Dominion. Why are they apologizing when they can prove fraud occurred? Why are they backing down instead of counter-suing to get Dominion software for analysis?

Let me guess.......they explain it with yet another conspiracy theory?

Fuck twitter
You don't need to have your fee-fees hurt, little snowflake. Here's the site:

Statement - American Thinker

Now you won't be bothered by that mean old twitter, lambchop.

Goddamn...that's some next level ass kissing by American Thinker:

American Thinker and contributors Andrea Widburg, R.D. Wedge, Brian Tomlinson, and Peggy Ryan have published pieces on www.AmericanThinker.com that falsely accuse US Dominion Inc., Dominion Voting Systems, Inc., and Dominion Voting Systems Corporation (collectively “Dominion”) of conspiring to steal the November 2020 election from Donald Trump. These pieces rely on discredited sources who have peddled debunked theories about Dominion’s supposed ties to Venezuela, fraud on Dominion’s machines that resulted in massive vote switching or weighted votes, and other claims falsely stating that there is credible evidence that Dominion acted fraudulently.

These statements are completely false and have no basis in fact. Industry experts and public officials alike have confirmed that Dominion conducted itself appropriately and that there is simply no evidence to support these claims.

It was wrong for us to publish these false statements. We apologize to Dominion for all of the harm this caused them and their employees. We also apologize to our readers for abandoning 9 journalistic principles and misrepresenting Dominion’s track record and its limited role in tabulating votes for the November 2020 election. We regret this grave error.

What does American Thinker know that the Stealers don't?

If the evidence is as good as you claim it is, it should be trivial for American Thinker to defeat Dominion Software.

Instead, they obsequiously lapped Dominion's feet, apologizing and admitting fault with servile attentiveness.

You've been played.

So who is lying? Trump or Dominion?

I don't think being wrong is always the same thing as lying. I think Donald really believes he was cheated.
Dump is a liar. There is a reason he tried to mafia the Georgia voter officials and planned a failed insurrection.
You haven't heard yet. CNN said this was preplanned. Trump still had 20 min in his speech when it started.

All bullshit you mother fucking liar.
Yes dummy thats what I said. The insurrection was planned. Dump gave them a pep talk and marching orders and then ran away to hide after claiming he was going there with them.
So what's our marching orders this week?

All the harder to accept when we saw so much undeniable evidence of widespread cheating, accompanied by a rather obvious effort on the part of the mainsleaze media to cover it up, and widespread censorship on the part of the major social media of anyone who dared to report on it.

As far as I am concerned, the censorship and cover-up is almost as solid proof of what has been going on as the initial evidence that they've been seeking to suppress. The left wrong-wing is behaving in a manner that clearly indicates that it is as guilty as Hell of something; if not the fraud that they appear to be trying to cover up, then something worse.

So 'obvious' in fact that neither Trump's FBI nor DOJ could find any evidence to back the conspiracy of a 'stolen election'.

The alt-right media, wanting to keep viewership up, kept this narrative that the election had been stolen because that's what Trump's base wanted to hear. Trump's base had, and still has, a very hard time processing the result.

The funny thing about Trump's base is that for all the mocking they've done towards woke snowflakes, they turned out to be just as emotional as the left.

Oh, this election denial shit is the ultimate snowflake move. As conservatives are demanding that reality itself must be 'fake' if it doesn't match what they desperately want to believe.

OANN and NewsMax TV were nothing but safe spaces for snowflakes that couldn't man the fuck up and deal with the hard truth that they lost. You saw the majority of a party just blink.....and wantonly choose comforting lies over the truth.

With the 'stolen election' conspiracy little more than a blankie and a binkie as these poor souls try and self sooth.

My guess is that this is the only way you'll get a judge to accept the evidence and to make it public.

In my opinion Dominion is making a huge mistake in what amounts to a bluff, to put it simply.

Forum List

Back