Texas political consultant arrested for ballot harvesting

Natural Citizen

American Made
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 8, 2016
Another day in the neighborhood, I suppose. Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat seems to be the American model these days.

A Texas political consultant has been arrested for voter fraud, after her actions were exposed in multiple Project Veritas videos, in which she admitted to ballot harvesting and being paid for “getting the Biden vote out.”

Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton announced the arrest of Raquel Rodriguez on Wednesday. In a public statement, Paxton called claims that there is no voter fraud “false and misleading.”

In undercover videos, Rodriguez can be seen convincing at least one voter to change their preference from Republican to Democrat, and giving the same senior citizen gifts, both of which break election laws. Rodriguez goes on to admit she often gifts seniors and ex-prisoners in exchange for votes for certain candidates, and says she is paid for her work.

“Yeah, I’m getting the Biden vote out, but I mean I’m not going to do it for free – in other words, if they don’t pay me, I’m like, ‘excuse me?’” she says.

EroXmS4XIAANS9G

Last edited:
Another day in the neighborhood, I suppose. Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat seems to be the American model these days.

A Texas political consultant has been arrested for voter fraud, after her actions were exposed in multiple Project Veritas videos, in which she admitted to ballot harvesting and being paid for “getting the Biden vote out.”

Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton announced the arrest of Raquel Rodriguez on Wednesday. In a public statement, Paxton called claims that there is no voter fraud “false and misleading.”

In undercover videos, Rodriguez can be seen convincing at least one voter to change their preference from Republican to Democrat, and giving the same senior citizen gifts, both of which break election laws. Rodriguez goes on to admit she often gifts seniors and ex-prisoners in exchange for votes for certain candidates, and says she is paid for her work.

“Yeah, I’m getting the Biden vote out, but I mean I’m not going to do it for free – in other words, if they don’t pay me, I’m like, ‘excuse me?’” she says.

EroXmS4XIAANS9G

How many more of these type arrests will have to be made, before any tardz on the left will acknowledge that the election was in fact riggged and stolen.

Paid to get the Biden vote out. . . Even by illegal means?!? THAT needs to be aggressively investigated next.

EroXmS4XIAANS9G

Shameful old hag. Prosecute the crap out of her wrinkly old butt.

EroXmS4XIAANS9G

How many more of these type arrests will have to be made, before any tardz on the left will acknowledge that the election was in fact riggged and stolen.

Paid to get the Biden vote out. . . Even by illegal means?!? THAT needs to be aggressively investigated next.
Prosecute the hell out of her if its true.

Source is not known for accuracy though.

EroXmS4XIAANS9G

Oh Fer Fuks!!!!!
Do ya think they faked the document on the page with her pic? That alone would get them in serious trouble.

Last edited:

EroXmS4XIAANS9G

Oh Fer Fuks!!!!!
Do ya think the faked the document on the page with her pic? That alone would get them in serious trouble.
First, it entirely possible.

Second, I was actually referring to project verit-ass.

EroXmS4XIAANS9G

Oh Fer Fuks!!!!!
Do ya think the faked the document on the page with her pic? That alone would get them in serious trouble.

Perhaps, no doubt due to the infamous Blind Squirrel Effect!

And yet, in spite of the vast plot to manufacture and harvest votes in Texas, Trump still managed to win that state. It's a miracle. :)

Are you suggesting that there won't be any cases like this to be found in the States that Trump lost?

Small fish. Big pond. There will always be one offs in every state. But not millions. Not enough to swing an election. Especially where every court case filed was dismissed.

EroXmS4XIAANS9G

Oh Fer Fuks!!!!!

Oh Good Lord!
You know damn well the document isnt fabricated.
The document should dispel any thoughts about the veracity of James's claims.
They arrested her for fucks sake!!!

EroXmS4XIAANS9G

Oh Fer Fuks!!!!!

The left wing Houston Chronicle is reporting it.

EroXmS4XIAANS9G

Oh Fer Fuks!!!!!

Perhaps, no doubt due to the infamous Blind Squirrel Effect!
No, it's due to the fact that you can count the times they've told the truth on the thumbs of one hand.

EroXmS4XIAANS9G

She is probably only one of the thousands of demonRats doing that.

May all the thugs be arrested. That will be a good day for Justice.

And yet, in spite of the vast plot to manufacture and harvest votes in Texas, Trump still managed to win that state. It's a miracle. :)

Are you suggesting that there won't be any cases like this to be found in the States that Trump lost?

Small fish. Big pond. There will always be one offs in every state. But not millions. Not enough to swing an election. Especially where every court case filed was dismissed.

EroXmS4XIAANS9G

The integrity of our elections requires that, at the very least. I'm thinking there also needs to be an investigation into whther or not the incidents were connected by an organized effort from higher ups in the party.

EroXmS4XIAANS9G

The integrity of our elections requires that, at the very least. I'm thinking there also needs to be an investigation into whther or not the incidents were connected by an organized effort from higher ups in the party.

Problem is places like Georgia wont prosecute them even when caught.
As we've already seen.

EroXmS4XIAANS9G

So...if that's the case, why didn't Biden win Texas? Or Florida? Or Ohio? Or South Carolina? Or Iowa? If there were thousands doing this, doesn't it stand to reason that Biden would have taken at least one of these states?..yes?..no? :)

Forum List

Back