How do you put somebody on ignore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see that there is an ignore option. But I don't know how to put an obnoxious person replying to me on it.
You just got here and are looking to ignore someone already???? Boy you ain't gonna like it here very much....thicken up the skin...its a message board....
"This will not be over quickly. You will not enjoy this."

Queen Gorgo, 300 (2006, dir Zack Snyder)

I see that there is an ignore option. But I don't know how to put an obnoxious person replying to me on it.

Wow. It's a message board. Who gives a shit what people say? :D
Getting offended about something on the internet is like looking at a wad of dog shit, stepping in it, and getting mad at the dog.

That said I have about 90% of the forum's bed wetters on ignore, because the other 10% will eventually parrot the same insipid drivel. It cuts down on scrolling time and I still get to see enough stupid shit to ridicule and mock them without being over exposed and getting a head ache.

I also have all of the Stormfront refugees on ignore, because I don't need to read thread after thread complaining about something black people do.

Last edited:
One thing to keep in mind is that you cannot put an obnoxious poster on ignore if they are mod.

I hope that helps.
I don't think any of the mods are all that annoying. Coyote is a moonbat but not a freakishly stupid one and she is actually very polite and tolerant, DTMB is a chicken shit douche but he's not a total moonbat or an idiot. As far as the rest of the mods go they're all pretty laid back and don't get into shit fights. I don't think I'd call any of them "obnoxious".

A person asks a question and the only retorts you get are from nasty rightist. The ignore feature I am not sure about since I never use it.

I strongly recommend a manual ignore. It's more flexible in that, if you see that "fuckface" has actually posted something worthwhile, you can give them props - encourage them to do better. If you put them on ignore, you're just going to see blocked posts with other people responding to "fuckface" and wonder "what is that jackass saying now?".

I've gotta shit load of left loons on ignore...no time for them to repost the shit leftist MSM instructs them to repeat. If I wanted to hear that shit I'd watch CNN and MSNBC.... which I don't

Remember if you put someone on 'Ignore' they can still read all your posts, you just can't see theirs unless you click the 'show ignored' link.

You just got here and are looking to ignore someone already???? Boy you ain't gonna like it here very much....thicken up the skin...its a message board....
Bed wetting liberals don't usually do very well outside their echo chambers where everyone believes the same inane bullshit and assures each other how brilliant they are for their ability to ignore facts and reality. If you've ever visited a moonbat board and posted something that contradicts regressive leftist dogma you get banned entirely.

Having been a moonbat in my youth I've come to understand that some people grow out of it, other's frontal lobes atrophy and they're stuck being drones but they're too stupid to understand what happened, others just cling to ignorance out of some undeserved sense of pride rather than admit to themselves that everything they were programmed to believe is a lie and they got suckered in.

So says the blue text asshole.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back