How do you fell about a Space Force?

Do you support a Space Force

• Yes, of course the Military-Industrial Complex needs it

Votes: 20 58.8%
  • No, we have many more needs than another boondoggle.

Votes: 14 41.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pence details plan for creation of Space Force in what would be the sixth branch of the military

Mike Pence calls for Space Force by 2020 - CNNPolitics

The President Wants a Space Force. He Might Get One.

Pence said ^^^ in his speech, asking for $8 billion to build out the idea.

It's seven years behind schedule and $163 billion over budget, or as the man in charge of the F-35 told us, "basically the program ran itself off the rails." [Chris Bogdan: Good morning.]

oops, how do you FEEL, my boo boo.

2ch8fwn.jpg

Pence details plan for creation of Space Force in what would be the sixth branch of the military

It's seven years behind schedule and $163 billion over budget, or as the man in charge of the F-35 told us, "basically the program ran itself off the rails." [Chris Bogdan: Good morning.]

2ch8fwn.jpg
How's the ride in your horse & buggy?

Long overdue. Control of orbit will be key to controlling the planet in the ever advancing technological society the world is becoming. The first one to control space, like America controls the ocean; has a huge advantage in controlling the entire planet. Like it or not... it is the future. Someone will do it. It’s best for me, and mine that those who do, are my people...

Long overdue. Control of orbit will be key to controlling the planet in the ever advancing technological society the world is becoming. The first one to control space, like America controls the ocean; has a huge advantage in controlling the entire planet. Like it or not... it is the future. Someone will do it. It’s best for me, and mine that those who do, are my people...
Sounds like the overreaction to Sputnik

Whatever happened to the peaceful exploration of space for all mankind?

Sounds like the overreaction to Sputnik

Whatever happened to the peaceful exploration of space for all mankind?
Wasn’t that a tv show?

Congress is going to let Space Force die an unspectacular death

Nobody has set a pressing need for a new agency

Forum List

Back