How do you convince a 'lesbian' that normal sex is better

There is no way a lesbian can give another lesbian a level 7 orgasm. It is physically impossible even with a strap-on. How do you tell that to a lesbian without offending her while at the same time trying to get into her pants?

OMG, you've really out done yourself this time, LOL.

There is no way a lesbian can give another lesbian a level 7 orgasm. It is physically impossible even with a strap-on. How do you tell that to a lesbian without offending her while at the same time trying to get into her pants?

A woman will have a more intense orgasm with someone she is attracted to than with someone she is not.

JMHO.

Have you had sex with many people you were not attracted to? Are you speaking from experience?

Oh, yes!! And that's why democrats are fighting against marriage equa - er, ... wait. No, that's not right.

I think you stuck the shoe on the wrong foot again, Lumpy.

...and that's why Democrats feel free to make homophobic statements, right.

Of all humanoids on this stinking earth.... why is it that you have to convince a lesbian ...of all people?

Why do you make life so hard for yourself?

Why do you want to be a loser so bad? A lesbian? Oh pleazzzzzeeeee:lol:

Girls don't like you we get it. No reason you'd have better luck with the swing hiters.

Frist the man should demonstrate the utmost respect for the lady. He should tell her he loves children and believes in marriage before sexual relations. Then he should invite her to a Bible study. If this is the right lady, things should work out.

There is no way a lesbian can give another lesbian a level 7 orgasm.

Neither can you.

It is physically impossible even with a strap-on. How do you tell that to a lesbian without offending her while at the same time trying to get into her pants?

No woman is ever going to drop her drawers for you.

Yes, because a lesbian would be willing to have a bunch of freaks pray over her in the hope she might become straight...
Well, at least it is the homosexuals that believe God fearing Christians are freaks. The Christians only see the homosexual as a sinner. And that is a real difference in attitude....

Yeah..................I'm wondering what a "level 7" orgasm is myself.

I mean............................with the women I've had the pleasure to be with, there were never "levels" of orgasms, she told me that she came or she didn't.

And, we didn't count the intensity, we counted the numbers she had.

Frist the man should demonstrate the utmost respect for the lady. He should tell her he loves children and believes in marriage before sexual relations. Then he should invite her to a Bible study. If this is the right lady, things should work out.

This of course is after the man gets into this time machine and goes back to the 18th Century.

Not that it will do him any good, since men and women were having non/pre-marital sex then as well, and long before that. As were lesbians having ‘lesbian sex.’

The Christian battle against sex and intimacy has been long and futile.

Most men don't have a clue about what turns women on. They think shoving their d*ck into her does it. Hint: it doesn't.

Forum List

Back