How do you convince a 'lesbian' that normal sex is better

Reading our fellow posters thoughts on sex and women is like returning to 6th grade boys locker room.

Do you guys actually know any women?

Of course I do not mean know in the biblical sense.

The answer to that is very obvious.

Most men don't realize most women don't need them or their d*cks to have a magnificent orgasm. They think the vagina is our most sensitive sexual "organ". They don't know the clit is like a penis and the vajayjay is like their balls--nice to be rubbed, touched etc but the real power is in the clit. Stimulate it enough and you get an orgasm that feels like your uterus is blowing out of your vajayjay. Just sayin...

Whoa!!! Very straightforward talk.

And true. :)

There is no way a lesbian can give another lesbian a level 7 orgasm. It is physically impossible even with a strap-on. How do you tell that to a lesbian without offending her while at the same time trying to get into her pants?

What do you know about "normal"?

How do you convince a 'lesbian' that normal sex is better

I'm too busy trying to get it from my wife (more than a couple of times a week) to be worried about lesbians.

There is no way a lesbian can give another lesbian a level 7 orgasm. It is physically impossible even with a strap-on. How do you tell that to a lesbian without offending her while at the same time trying to get into her pants?

I don't.

Oh, yes!! And that's why democrats are fighting against marriage equa - er, ... wait. No, that's not right.

I think you stuck the shoe on the wrong foot again, Lumpy.

Forum List

Back