How do we Know Human are Causing Climate Change?

These are well documented facts. Yet you ignore them and make threats. You are nothing more than a propogandist. Now quit avoiding the question I asked you. How did you rule out natural variation components of our climatic system. Inquiring minds would like to know.

It's apparent this twat is a troll. I am no longer feeding it.

I suggest you do the same.

These are well documented facts. Yet you ignore them and make threats.
It’s not up to me. I’m not the liar, I mean denier. You’re the one claiming federal fraud, and you do nothing. Typical repugnant, whine and complain, and do nothing.

It's apparent this twat is a troll. I am no longer feeding it.

I suggest you do the same.
Nah. You’re the troll. You claim to have all the evidence of criminal fraud, and you and Tucker, do nothing. The entire GOP has yet to file a successful suit against any of the thousands of science departments everywhere. FRAUD.

It’s not up to me. I’m not the liar, I mean denier. You’re the one claiming federal fraud, and you do nothing. Typical repugnant, whine and complain, and do nothing.
:no_text11: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Deflection because you can't answer basic questions about your beliefs or the science..

Thanks for admitting you don't have a clue..

:no_text11: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Deflection because you can't answer basic questions about your beliefs or the science..

Thanks for admitting you don't have a clue..
Do something. You’re watching federal crimes being committed for decades…..and you don’t report it. Are you a co conspirator ?
My beliefs ? I believe NASA, the AAAS and you’re FOS.

Do something. You’re watching federal crimes being committed for decades…..and you don’t report it. Are you a co conspirator ?
My beliefs ? I believe NASA, the AAAS and you’re FOS.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Your too funny... IN college I teach students about the "logical Fallacy or Failure". This is when you place all of your trust in authority figures and do not research it for yourself.

This means you are your own worst enemy due to your self-induced ignorance.

Quit deflecting and answer the question, how did you rule out natural variation?

Your name calling doesn't faze me, I have been called worse by colleagues. The name calling just tells me you cannot debate the subject as an informed adult.

Your too funny... IN college I teach students about the "logical Fallacy or Failure". This is when you place all of your trust in authority figures and do not research it for yourself.
That’s hilarious. We get this braggadocio all the time from the right. Now you’re a claimed college teacher who without a doubt, takes a position on climate change that differs from the vast majority in another department which is assigned to know this shit.

The standard line from the right is, they are taking money in colleges to do studies then pedal lies to the public and their benefactors, the US govt. Or to put it bluntly, you’re co workers everywhere in all colleges and universities the right claimed, are committing criminal fraud on the US government. I’m not a name calling you the fraud. It’s just a fact of life,,

Last edited:
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

This means you are your own worst enemy due to your self-induced ignorance.

Quit deflecting and answer the question, how did you rule out natural variation?

Your name calling doesn't faze me, I have been called worse by colleagues. The name calling just tells me you cannot debate the subject as an informed adult.
So, you’re not reporting your co workers for criminal fraud on the US govt ?

I have a question. Are you too accusing the entire climate science community all over the world of committing fraud ?
The entire climate science community all over the world isn't on board with the whole AGW schtick.

Those who are on board have their reasons for supporting the idea.

Fraud ? Silly question.

The entire climate science community all over the world isn't on board with the whole AGW schtick.

Fraud ? Silly question.

It's a troll, don't feed it.

Fraud ? Silly question.
Sorry, the ENTIRE CLIMATE SCIENCE COMMUNITY is on board with AGW.
You can’t name one institution that isn’t. Climate science is a specialized science. Your opinion isn’t climate science.
Name one, just one.
Yup. Having the govt pay you money for research then Knowingly providing false information, IS CRIMINAL FRAUD ON THE US govt.

It's a troll, don't feed it. I no longer pay it any attention.
Lost another full of shit position in climate change. So much for all the universities in the world committing fraud. That’s why Tucker got fired Bubba. Fix News got tired if paying off for his lies.

Forum List

Back