How do we Know Human are Causing Climate Change?

No, 15,000 years ago, the land that currently supports Chicago was under a 2 mile thick sheet of ice.

This is well known history.

What caused that to melt?
Then you will have no trouble giving us a link will you ? Provide some evidence. Empirical evidence.

Your chosen source describes how the glacial recession occurred. Read it.

This same source that YOU USED, also describes global warming. Knock yourself out.

Of course, dumbass. If there were no global warming the ice sheets would STILL BE THERE!

HOLY SHIT!

HOW FUCKING STUPID ARE YOU?

So......can you wipe your own ass, or does your poor mom still have to do it for you?
Anthropogenic global warming started in 1850 or so. The ice sheets from the last glacial period were long gone. They finished their melt with the Holocene Climate Optimum by 5,500 years back.

Anthropogenic global warming started in 1850 or so. The ice sheets from the last glacial period were long gone. They finished their melt with the Holocene Climate Optimum by 5,500 years back.

Anthropogenic global warming started in 1850 or so.

What were CO2 levels in 1850?

Of course, dumbass. If there were no global warming the ice sheets would STILL BE THERE!

HOLY SHIT!

So......can you wipe your own ass, or does your poor mom still have to do it for you?
Read your own reference. Not only does it tell you how it receded, but this same source You used, supports man made global warming. I gave you the reference.
So are they to be believed ?

HOLY SHIT!

So, you agree with your source or not…that says you’re wrong about all your bullshit. Which is it ?
You getting angry ?

Read your own reference. Not only does it tell you how it receded, but this same source You used, supports msn made global warming. I gave you the reference.
Somare they to be believed ?

Yes, that sadly is the only way you can get funding these days.

Yet more evidence of how corrupt the science has become.

So, you agree with your source or not…that says you’re wrong about all your bullshit. Which is it ?

No, it doesn't you flipping baboon. What caused the ice to melt 12,000 years ago?

What caused the global warming?

Yes, that sadly is the only way you can get funding these days.

Yet more evidence of how corrupt the science has become.
So niw you’re saying that you’re own reference is not to be believed ? Which is it ? It’s your reference, not mine. It’s your source, not mine. You told me to read it.

So niw you’re saying that you’re own reference is not to be believed ? Which is it ? It’s your reference, not mine. It’s your source, not mine. You told me to read it.

Yeah, I have watched the corruption of everything. You should do a little research. Whole papers have been written about it.

Yeah, I have watched the corruption of everything. You should do a little research. Whole papers have been written about it.
Obviously you can’t produce shit without now denying it. So which is it ? Is your reference wright or wrong. Are you now saying there is no proof and that your bullshit claim of an ice sheet by science you can no longer be believe ?

So which is it ? Is your reference wright or wrong. Are you now saying there is no proof and that your bullshit claim of an ice sheet by science you can no longer believe ?

Parts are correct. Parts are drivel designed to obtain funding.

No, it doesn't you flipping baboon. What caused the ice to melt 12,000 years ago?

What caused the global warming?
Read your own reference dufus. It goes into great detail of what happened. It’s YOUR reference. You need help reading it ? Have at it.

Oh, now you’re saying that the only true parts are the ones you say are true…those are the words of a fking lunatic.

Not what I said at all. But feel free to keep on keeping on.

You're nothing if not predictable.

Not what I said at all. But feel free to keep on keeping on.

You're nothing if not predictable.
That’s exactly what you said. Go ahead, repeat how your own source is only right when you want them to be.

Forum List

Back