How do we get rid of Biden?

Then maybe you should get off your ass and vote instead of crying like a baby if it doesn’t go your way?

Just a suggestion

:)-

Well, voting won't do anything because.... the system is fucked up.

The whole point of what I say, and have been saying for a long time (go check it out), is that Proportional Representation is a much better way of voting.

I started this thread in 2016

Here's one from 2014

It looks like Biden is well on the way to get removed through his own stupidity and increasing dementia.

That's actually one of the reasons he'll stay.

Seems if a president isn't messed up these days, he's not going to be a good one.

That's actually one of the reasons he'll stay.

Seems if a president isn't messed up these days, he's not going to be a good one.
I hope Joe stays as I fear Kamala will be far more dangerous in the Oval Office than Joe.

I hope Joe stays as I fear Kamala will be far more dangerous in the Oval Office than Joe.

And isn't that a sad fact about US politics. That people usually just have fear.

You get two viable choices at the election box, and they're both rubbish, but then they're better than the VP, Harris and Pence..... my word.

Nothing say "CHANGE THE ELECTORAL SYSTEM" more than Dubya, Trump, Biden, Harris, Pence, Cheney and Biden again....

Well, you can try another coup attempt like you did on January 6th, 2021.
Is "coup" the new word you use now for wanting honest elections and accountable leaders?

Hopefully the police will be armed with automatic weapons this time.
So after having a tizzy last year when Trump just had a few protesters removed off the street from his immediate area, you are now ready to gun down innocent American citizens to try to keep power that you stole in the first place and do not lawfully hold?

We call your kind "oppressors and dictators."

This asshole is completely incompetent and not up to the job. How can he be removed if Democrats are in the way in Congress?
More audits! LOL

This asshole is completely incompetent and not up to the job. How can he be removed if Democrats are in the way in Congress?
Wait three years and try to vote him out.

That's how it's done legally in this country

You're not.

Next question.

Forum List

Back