How do we get rid of Biden?

I can't think of anyone on this board as dumb as you are
1629592457818.png
If you want to white knight that one, you might be in for a surprise.

This asshole is completely incompetent and not up to the job. How can he be removed if Democrats are in the way in Congress?
Give Kamala a pillow and tell Secret Service it's OK because she's just "tucking him in"! :)

There's discussion in the halls of congress about a post Biden white house. No one wants Kamala. No one would accept Pelosi. Unless there can be a consensus on Leahy it might end up as a junta of military brass. Not Milley. He is too woke to be acceptable. I suggested a military solution, as a joke. Now it might actually happen.

"We can try another coup attempt like WE did on Jan. 6th". That's fantasy bullshit, WE didn't do anything of the sort. Um, the FBI just concluded that event wasn't fueled by Trump, it was just random angry people pissed off acting like...BLM supporters. You know, the so called "George Floyd" protesters that did billions of $ in damage and led to defunding the police and HUGE uptick in homicides in inner cities. Remember that?
Honey, you're not making any sense.

Democrats insist January 6th was an insurrection. Considering how Joe is conducting his withdrawal from Afghanistan I suppose to democrats January 6th really does qualify as an attempt to overthrow the government.

If conservatives ever try to overthrow the government they will come armed to the teeth likely led by ex Navy seals and Green Berets. They will run an efficient operation and chances are it will be successful.
Hate to break it to you, but there are more patriots who believe in the rule of law and the Constitution than there are radicalized Nazis who want to crush democracy.

No matter how it begins, I know how it will end. The fascists will lose again. We have a democratic tradition in this country that is centuries old, and some ignorant, con artist huckster named Donald Trump (and his brownshirts) aint gonna overthrow the government.

Hate to break it to you, but there are more patriots who believe in the rule of law and the Constitution than there are radicalized Nazis who want to crush democracy.

No matter how it begins, I know how it will end. The fascists will lose again. We have a democratic tradition in this country that is centuries old, and some ignorant, con artist huckster named Donald Trump (and his brownshirts) aint gonna overthrow the government.

blah

blah

blah

This asshole is completely incompetent and not up to the job. How can he be removed if Democrats are in the way in Congress?
Good fucking question. You see the liberal idiots on this board using every liberal rhetorical tactic in the book to defend him.

This quote could be used for various presidents of the last few decades.

Maybe if you actually had a proper choice when you went to vote, you wouldn't end up with such nonsense EVERY TIME.

Take the lower level dems first...

Forum List

Back