Why We Need a Third Party

The Fakey sok speaks.

Can it be any more apparent ?
Run a third party from the right and you ensure someone from the left will win
Run a third party from the left and ensure someone from the right will win

Run from the center and you can play the right against the left

The reality is that the Tea Party is just another label for the "Moral Majority" that morphed into "Main Street America" that morphed into "America is a Conservative Nation" and eventually became what is currently known as the Tea Party.

But they have always been republicans from the outset and no amount of window dressing is going to change who they are at the core, extremist rightwingers with a seditionist agenda.
Not even close. The tea party is concerned with only one issue and that's taxes growing government. While individual members may have social issues or their opinion of morals those issues have nothing to do with the tea party itself.

Then why is it made up of some many nativists and racists and sexists? We don't want that shit in the GOP.
It isn't the GOP that's full of racists and sexists, it's your party. I think you're a little confused on that point.
I believe he's part of the GOP, that lost control to Rush, Newt, Fox, and you loudmouth a-holes...

The reality is that the Tea Party is just another label for the "Moral Majority" that morphed into "Main Street America" that morphed into "America is a Conservative Nation" and eventually became what is currently known as the Tea Party.

But they have always been republicans from the outset and no amount of window dressing is going to change who they are at the core, extremist rightwingers with a seditionist agenda.
Not even close. The tea party is concerned with only one issue and that's taxes growing government. While individual members may have social issues or their opinion of morals those issues have nothing to do with the tea party itself.

Then why is it made up of some many nativists and racists and sexists? We don't want that shit in the GOP.
It isn't the GOP that's full of racists and sexists, it's your party. I think you're a little confused on that point.
I believe he's part of the GOP, that lost control to Rush, Newt, Fox, and you loudmouth a-holes...
We don't need two parties who stand for the same things. How is America served by that?

The Fakey sok speaks.

White male Christian party

90% white?

The Fakey sok speaks.

Yup, we have plenty of sexist and racist and homophobic turds in the GOP, and the mainstream is weeding them out as we go along, sending them back to the Dems.

Watch the Senate leadership crush Castro Cruz like toilet paper and throw him away.

A list from 2012 is not a list for 2015, honey.

You got a list for 2015 stupid ass...all you had to do was add in our new members.

Maybe you are to stupid to be a clown.

Still no bullring....you coward ?

You did not give a full list, as required. You came up with six or seven names, including my friend Mia Love. Typical of you: shoddy work falling short.

You are not worthy of the bull ring, hon.

You got what you asked for, moron.

YOU never produced anything to support your fantasy. I have reality on my side.

YOU are a coward and everyone here can see it.

Run along chickenshitboy.

Listening won't produce a list of the diminished number of TP critters in the House and the Senate.

The far right RINOs like listening will not have the GOP. We will take more Hispanics and women before giving into far right thuggery.

Michael Tomasky already proved you a liar.

You "mainstreamers" can suck it.

Still no bullring for JakeTheLiar. He's a pussy.
Go for it, brainwashed Pubtroll. Cruz/Palin 2016. You're our best pals in 2016.

Yeah, I heard that in 2014 too.

How'd that work our for you.

Listening won't produce a list of the diminished number of TP critters in the House and the Senate.

The far right RINOs like listening will not have the GOP. We will take more Hispanics and women before giving into far right thuggery.

Michael Tomasky already proved you a liar.

You "mainstreamers" can suck it.

Still no bullring for JakeTheLiar. He's a pussy.
Go for it, brainwashed Pubtroll. Cruz/Palin 2016. You're our best pals in 2016.

Yeah, I heard that in 2014 too.

How'd that work our for you.
Fine, why? You got your red state senators back in an off year when Dems didn't vote. Won't change a gd thing, just more mindless obstruction from your douchebag heroes. It will be different in 2016, when Hillary kicks your loudmouth asses and 22 GOP senators are up.

Yup, we have plenty of sexist and racist and homophobic turds in the GOP, and the mainstream is weeding them out as we go along, sending them back to the Dems.

Who the hell is "we"? I'm a Republican, you are not. There is no "we".

Watch the Senate leadership crush Castro Cruz like toilet paper and throw him away.

A list from 2012 is not a list for 2015, honey.

You got a list for 2015 stupid ass...all you had to do was add in our new members.

Maybe you are to stupid to be a clown.

Still no bullring....you coward ?

You did not give a full list, as required. You came up with six or seven names, including my friend Mia Love. Typical of you: shoddy work falling short.

You are not worthy of the bull ring, hon.

You got what you asked for, moron.

YOU never produced anything to support your fantasy. I have reality on my side.

YOU are a coward and everyone here can see it.

Run along chickenshitboy.

You failed to provide the full list because it is so weak.

I don't have to provide anything until you fulfill your affirmation: you did not.

Cruz and Palin did not run this year, but you did not know that.

Name calling. :lol:

saintmike is a far dupe and certainly no Republican
laughing-019.gif

You would have be elected as a Republican or Democrat, then start your own party. At least that's how third parties have got elected for a while in America.

Not sure about the names, but probably the types that could be electable (for good or worse) would be:
- Confederate Party (pro-state rights and referendums, with a tough stance on illegal immigration and a non-interventionist foreign policy).
- Progressive Party (pro-federalist, pro universal healthcare and free education, as well as pro union).
- Independence Party (nationalist, anti illegal immigration, religiously conservative, and non-interventionist).

Not just a third party – but an EFFECTIVE third party. One that will put a stop to the Mossbacks who dominate Congress and continued to look after themselves and not the people who elected them.

Not just a well-thought-out-piece on the current Congress but how we got here in the first place.

So, just how do we get a viable third party? We have to start at the roots – local municipal and county governments. If we get enough of those, it will makes its way up to the states and then Congress.

Read the article @ Why We Need a Third Party

we don't even have one effective party. I'll bet you every cent I have there will NEVER be a viable third party.- EVER.

Not just a third party – but an EFFECTIVE third party. One that will put a stop to the Mossbacks who dominate Congress and continued to look after themselves and not the people who elected them.

Not just a well-thought-out-piece on the current Congress but how we got here in the first place.

So, just how do we get a viable third party? We have to start at the roots – local municipal and county governments. If we get enough of those, it will makes its way up to the states and then Congress.

You already have a third party it's spelled TEA.

It's been jamming conservatism up the asses of people like JakeThePussyClown for almost a decade now.

It's not a third party at all. It's part of the Republican Party.

In order to have a third party you need to change the way people vote. Right now people see two choices and will be unwilling to vote for anyone else because FPTP system where the highest voter only gets elected means people often vote for someone to stop the other person getting in.

Proportional Representation would allow for people to vote other parties knowing their vote actually counts. It's called democracy.

We have 5+ parties. People still avoid the flaws. The Internet is relatively new. The people will learn. It takes time.

Forum List

Back