How do we get rid of Biden?

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
This asshole is completely incompetent and not up to the job. How can he be removed if Democrats are in the way in Congress?

This asshole is completely incompetent and not up to the job. How can he be removed if Democrats are in the way in Congress?
Well, you can try another coup attempt like you did on January 6th, 2021. Hopefully the police will be armed with automatic weapons this time.

Harris says hold my beer.

Find a candidate with broad appeal and not to much baggage run him in 2024 And try to with the election.

I'm not holding my breath.
81 million votes.
102EB7D3-6DC7-4591-BB4B-22178A46E227.gif

Send him to his closet for a fresh jacket. He'll probably end up in Timbuktu, scratchin his ass and wondering who he is.

Ta-da!

Well, you can try another coup attempt like you did on January 6th, 2021. Hopefully the police will be armed with automatic weapons this time.
The police need to make their decision on what side they are on. They come to people's houses that agree with cumming while they arrest them by Prog doctrines. It is easy to control those who make no trouble. Law Enforcement is a fiefdom. Corrupted and will do what they can for Salaries, Benefits and Pensions. Until proven otherwise.

Do the homework find a decent human being who has a clue & the background to show it. then support them in 24.

Forum List

Back