How Do the Homeless Stay Home?

Gov Newsom just ordered everyone in CA to stay home. So, how do the indeterminable number of homeless in CA stay home? Couldn't the actual citizens then defy the law and leave their homes and just say they're homeless?

Gov. Gavin Newsom orders all Californians to stay at home

I'm not reading your link but where do the homeless in TX and Florida go??

The same place those in Chicago, New York and Washington D.C. will go...

Nowhere...

I'm glad you realize homeless are everywhere in the US.
Whoosh!

I would say she amazes me at the level of how daft she can be, but alas she can't anymore!

Gov Newsom just ordered everyone in CA to stay home. So, how do the indeterminable number of homeless in CA stay home? Couldn't the actual citizens then defy the law and leave their homes and just say they're homeless?

You do know you can have a home without having a house right?
Sure. You can have an apartment.
But the homeless have no home. That’s why they’re called homeless and not houseless.
Some people call a tent or an overpass home and you call them homeless.
You’re taking the Stupidy Scale to new heights. Congrats!

Pondering thoughts.....................
Another great liberal commune is the homeless in Cali and Washington state. the Corana will spread wildly

Do you think the homeless care about rules

Living in defecation brings shit eating rats with Typhus and other 15th century scourges.

Trump acted immediately closing China off. California would be totally ridden with this

Why are the heaviest concentrations in deep blue Libturd areas?>
Because they’re not very bright.

Nowhere...

Whoosh!

I would say she amazes me at the level of how daft she can be, but alas she can't anymore!
Thankfully they betray their stupidity and group themselves together by voting democrat. Kind of a heads-up.

Another great liberal commune is the homeless in Cali and Washington state. the Corana will spread wildly

Living in defecation brings shit eating rats with Typhus and other 15th century scourges.

Trump acted immediately closing China off. California would be totally ridden with this

Like we never knew it would turn out bad eh?

Like we never knew it would turn out bad eh?
Yep. But then they hold everyone else hostage with their stupidity.

Ahh, the homeless. Let's look at their situation. The homeless "mostly" consist of individuals who are, in order of prevalence:

1. Drug/Alcohol addicted to the point they can't hold down a job and function normally.
2. Mentally Ill.
3. People that have made it clear that they don't like to work, like staying off the grid and moving around the US, while mooching for the money.
4. Criminal elements that must stay off the grid to avoid arrest.
5. Individuals who due to a series of unfortunate situations, have lost their work and/or their spouses have left them and thus, financially strapped, have lost their residence and are struggling to survive.
6. Individuals who are here illegally and can't get work.
6. This final group are not really homeless, what they are, are straight up, moochers that have a residence. They don crappy looking clothing, drive to and park near where they do their money mooching. News stations have done stories on them, confronting them and the moochers make no apologies for what they do. Because of this group, I never give to anyone holding out his/her hand.
As to what can be done abut them: For the mentally ill homeless, you can thank the ACLU (American Civil Liberties Union), for their situation. Because of this non-profit organization, the courts declared that the mentally-ill could not be kept in institutions against their will, thus thousands of mentally-ill people that are unable to hold down jobs were let go into the public and unable to fend well for themselves. As for the mentally-ill's situation of not taking their meds so that they can possibly hold down work and get into residences, you can't force them to come in for meds and they're not stable enough to remember to take their meds.
The Drug/Alcohol addicted have only themselves to blame for their situation. They knew the drugs were illegal when they bought them, knew they were addictive when they ingested or smoked them and didn't care, so personally, I don't have much sympathy for them. While alcohol is legal, it requires restraint to limit your intake. Yet, the left wants to make illegal drugs which are addictive, legal, thus legalizing their addiction and inability to do their jobs once addicted.
As for those who like being on the move and having no roots, that's their thing and nothing for us to solve. As for the criminals on the move to avoid arrest, until arrested, they will remain on the move and homeless.
As for those in the country illegally, point them back in the direction of their home country.
As for those who are in the homeless situation due to a series of unfortunate events, any "local" community assistance that can be done for them, should be, but this is NOT a federal issue, but a local or state issue.

Ahh, the homeless. Let's look at their situation. The homeless "mostly" consist of individuals who are, in order of prevalence:

1. Drug/Alcohol addicted to the point they can't hold down a job and function normally.
2. Mentally Ill.
3. People that have made it clear that they don't like to work, like staying off the grid and moving around the US, while mooching for the money.
4. Criminal elements that must stay off the grid to avoid arrest.
5. Individuals who due to a series of unfortunate situations, have lost their work and/or their spouses have left them and thus, financially strapped, have lost their residence and are struggling to survive.
6. Individuals who are here illegally and can't get work.
6. This final group are not really homeless, what they are, are straight up, moochers that have a residence. They don crappy looking clothing, drive to and park near where they do their money mooching. News stations have done stories on them, confronting them and the moochers make no apologies for what they do. Because of this group, I never give to anyone holding out his/her hand.
As to what can be done abut them: For the mentally ill homeless, you can thank the ACLU (American Civil Liberties Union), for their situation. Because of this non-profit organization, the courts declared that the mentally-ill could not be kept in institutions against their will, thus thousands of mentally-ill people that are unable to hold down jobs were let go into the public and unable to fend well for themselves. As for the mentally-ill's situation of not taking their meds so that they can possibly hold down work and get into residences, you can't force them to come in for meds and they're not stable enough to remember to take their meds.
The Drug/Alcohol addicted have only themselves to blame for their situation. They knew the drugs were illegal when they bought them, knew they were addictive when they ingested or smoked them and didn't care, so personally, I don't have much sympathy for them. While alcohol is legal, it requires restraint to limit your intake. Yet, the left wants to make illegal drugs which are addictive, legal, thus legalizing their addiction and inability to do their jobs once addicted.
As for those who like being on the move and having no roots, that's their thing and nothing for us to solve. As for the criminals on the move to avoid arrest, until arrested, they will remain on the move and homeless.
As for those in the country illegally, point them back in the direction of their home country.
As for those who are in the homeless situation due to a series of unfortunate events, any "local" community assistance that can be done for them, should be, but this is NOT a federal issue, but a local or state issue.
OK. But how does California reconcile this?

Nowhere...

Sure they are. But only in california do they shit all over the streets and litter the ground with needles.

I'll take California for $100 Alex.

Lol.

Mark

It's pretty predictable.
All the bums and homos always head to the temperate regions screwing em up so bad normal Americans cant enjoy them.

But the homeless have no home. That’s why they’re called homeless and not houseless.
Are they paying property tax and do they have utility services?
Get back to your kindergarten.
You dont have to pay anything to call someplace home you retard.

Nowhere...

Sure they are. But only in california do they shit all over the streets and litter the ground with needles.
How do you feel about your political class hiding the pandemic that they knew was coming from the public so they could get their insider trading wrapped up?

State of California defines them as Homeless, so tell Gavin Newsom that you object being classified that way!
I dont care what California defines them as. That doesnt change the reality that they call someplace home.

Lol.

Mark

It's pretty predictable.
All the bums and homos always head to the temperate regions screwing em up so bad normal Americans cant enjoy them.
How do you feel about your political class hiding the pandemic that they knew was coming from the public so they could get their insider trading wrapped up?

Nowhere...

They should face all and every penalty they can be charged with.

Lol.

Mark

It's pretty predictable.

Stop repeating yourself.

Nowhere...

They should face all and every penalty they can be charged with.
Theres no penalty for being an incompetent fool like Drumpf unless you can prove negligence.

Are they paying property tax and do they have utility services?
Get back to your kindergarten.
You dont have to pay anything to call someplace home you retard.
You must be a democrat.
If anyplace can be home, how can California enforce its own stupid law?

Forum List

Back