How do I become a racist?

The cool new fad is to deny being racist at all cost. Well. If someone wasn't a racist but wanted to become one how would they go about becoming an average racist?

I am not talking about a radical racist. I just mean the average kind of racist. How do you become one?
You're better off not.

Should I deny a job to a black man or select the longest prison term for a black person?

Are there any certain ways of looking at a black person that could prompt them to call me a racist?

The cool new fad is to deny being racist at all cost. Well. If someone wasn't a racist but wanted to become one how would they go about becoming an average racist?

I am not talking about a radical racist. I just mean the average kind of racist. How do you become one?
You're better off not.

Should I deny a job to a black man or select the longest prison term for a black person?

Are there any certain ways of looking at a black person that could prompt them to call me a racist?
Ask yer conservitard buddies how they do it.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

You need to learn to be a racist, to become one someone would needs to pick parents who teach them.

You're better off not.

It’s kind of racist for you to assume a black man cant be racist.

Post in one of IM2's threads and disagree with him.

You're better off not.

Do you create conversations in your imagination that don't exist on every topic or just some topics?

You're better off not.

Do you create conversations in your imagination that don't exist on every topic or just some topics?
Sometimes.

Does that make me a racist?

Ask IM2-he is an expert on the subject!

Ok, I’ll be serious. The best way for you to become a racist is to walk the projects every night and let nature take its course.

Just be white and disagree with IM2

Become a democrat

Practice with some Super Mario. He's an Italian plumber who was made by the Japanese, speaks English, looks like a Mexican, jumps like a black man, and grabs at change like a Jew.

Forum List

Back