How do I become a racist?

I'm laughing at all the different examples of psychosis presented by whites in this thread.

The cool new fad is to deny being racist at all cost. Well. If someone wasn't a racist but wanted to become one how would they go about becoming an average racist?

I am not talking about a radical racist. I just mean the average kind of racist. How do you become one?

Easy. Vote Republican. Then everyone will accuse you of racism, and after awhile you will just laugh.

Anyway that's what happened to me
Your party is racist. That's a fact.

I reject your Identity Politics.

Also a fact.

How to become a racist? I heard a European state leader got himself rejected by a girl of another race, and since then he is racist. Helps him keep his seat at that parliament.

The cool new fad is to deny being racist at all cost. Well. If someone wasn't a racist but wanted to become one how would they go about becoming an average racist?

I am not talking about a radical racist. I just mean the average kind of racist. How do you become one?

Easy. Vote Republican. Then everyone will accuse you of racism, and after awhile you will just laugh.

Also a fact.

Start rejecting the identity politics the republican party has used for the past 50 years.

Man Trump Called 'My African American' Leaving GOP, Says Party Pursuing 'Pro-White' Agenda

Gregory Cheadle, the man whom Trump referred to as "my African American" back in 2016, said he is leaving the Republican party due to his frustration with what he called the party's "pro-white agenda." The five-time Congressional candidate joined the Republican party in 2001, but said he'd be continue on as an independent.

The real estate broker from Redding, California, told PBS Newshour that he believes "President Trump is a rich guy who is mired in white privilege to the extreme," but is even more concerned with the Republican party's willingness to defend his actions.

Cheadle said the issue came to a head when Republicans were quick to defend Trump's tweets in July telling four female Representatives who are U.S. citizens to go back where they came from.

"They were sidestepping the people of color issues and saying that, 'No, its not racist,'" he said about members of the Republican party. "And I thought this is a classic case of whites not seeing racism because they want to put blinders on and make it about something else."

Man Trump Called 'My African American' Leaving GOP, Says Party Pursuing 'Pro-White' Agenda

Also a fact.

Start rejecting the identity politics the republican party has used for the past 50 years.

Gregory Cheadle, the man whom Trump referred to as "my African American" back in 2016, said he is leaving the Republican party due to his frustration with what he called the party's "pro-white agenda." The five-time Congressional candidate joined the Republican party in 2001, but said he'd be continue on as an independent.

The real estate broker from Redding, California, told PBS Newshour that he believes "President Trump is a rich guy who is mired in white privilege to the extreme," but is even more concerned with the Republican party's willingness to defend his actions.

Cheadle said the issue came to a head when Republicans were quick to defend Trump's tweets in July telling four female Representatives who are U.S. citizens to go back where they came from.

"They were sidestepping the people of color issues and saying that, 'No, its not racist,'" he said about members of the Republican party. "And I thought this is a classic case of whites not seeing racism because they want to put blinders on and make it about something else."

Oh honey, yours is the party of Identity Politics. A zero sum game and you know it.

You have fun with that, but of course you cannot. It's a life of envy, greed, and finding the misery all around you so you can resent it. What a way to waste a life.

Spend 243 years pushing a belief in white superiority, then enforcing that belief through law and policy,
So you're finally admitting the party of slavery, the KKK, and Jim Crow laws (the Democrat Party) is racist???

Slavery existed 180 years before the democratic party. Republicans have been complicit in past racism and is the party of racism today.
In your opinion
In your opinion

Fact.
So you think opinions are facts?

If you want an intelligent, substantive answer you must present a thorough and specific description of what a 'racist' is. Because 'racist' is among the most misused, over-used words in the American lexicon and if you ask a dozen people what that word means you are likely to hear half-a-dozen different definitions. Same with the word 'racism.'

I once heard a young Black girl on a radio call-in program say her father is ". . . 'racist' against cats."
No you didn't.
I believe the young black girl, why don't you?

You ignore the whole and entire concept of natural and individual rights for unjustified bigotry regarding race.

Also a fact.

Oh honey, yours is the party of Identity Politics. A zero sum game and you know it.

You have fun with that, but of course you cannot. It's a life of envy, greed, and finding the misery all around you so you can resent it. What a way to waste a life.
But some of them are just so darn deserving of the life. Bless their hearts!

Forum List

Back