How do I become a racist?

vasuderatorrent

VIP Member
Reaction score
The cool new fad is to deny being racist at all cost. Well. If someone wasn't a racist but wanted to become one how would they go about becoming an average racist?

I am not talking about a radical racist. I just mean the average kind of racist. How do you become one?

Dekster

Gold Member
Reaction score
The cool new fad is to deny being racist at all cost. Well. If someone wasn't a racist but wanted to become one how would they go about becoming an average racist?

I am not talking about a radical racist. I just mean the average kind of racist. How do you become one?
Buy a MAGA hat and you will be treated like a varsity racist even if you are really just the JV towel boy. It is like the new letterman jacket. Loose chicks heart a man in red.

Billyboom

Gold Member
Reaction score

Hang out with Harmonica and Broke Loser. They’ll teach you how to be a racist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

C_Clayton_Jones

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Become afraid of change, diversity, and dissent - works every time.

OnePercenter

Gold Member
Reaction score

Joining tRumps army would be a good start. You'll cover, racist, misogynist, and antisemitic all for one low price of a membership to the NRA, the non-profit that launders Russian funds and had a real-life Russian spy among them.

Also, EVERY middle class conservative that I've ever met was racist.

That should get them going!

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

OnePercenter

Gold Member
Reaction score

Buy a MAGA hat and you will be treated like a varsity racist even if you are really just the JV towel boy. It is like the new letterman jacket. Loose chicks heart a man in red.
You'll never get a date wearing a MAGA hat, like a pickup truck and a Porsche it's a sure sign of a small dick.

toobfreak

Platinum Member
Reaction score

By that standard, the Jews were racists as well, because they too were "afraid" of the change, diversity and dissent thrust upon them by Hitler's Nazis.

When you have something as good as America, you better look very closely at WHAT changes, WHAT diversity and dissent and WHY before leaping blindly at accepting them.

Leftists will argue that the Right is afraid of change, diversity and dissent, yet look at the changes they have offered? Yet when it comes to the change Trump seeks, to consolidate America into a stronger unit, they SQUEAL LIKE A PIG. Seems the Left are only for change, diversity and dissent when it is THEIR changes, THEIR diversity and THEIR dissent!

Jitss617

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Democrats kicked a conservative black women out of a restaurant last year! You set up fake racist attacks and blame white Americans! You have black only graduation, Democrat party is the definition of racism, they are offering blacks a little power if they follow along then boom it’s over if they turn back

Terri4Trump

Gold Member
Reaction score

Call Maxine Waters a moron

Bruce_T_Laney

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Are you human?

Then you are racist by nature and just have yet to realize the level you are...

harmonica

Gold Member
Reaction score
state/link/etc facts like Harmonica and they will call you a racist
hahahahhahahahahhaahhhhaah
......the R word means NOTHING now because Billy and friends have over used it --mostly for fake crap--as proven by their repiles in this thread
hahahahhahahahahahhaahha

tycho1572

Gold Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I didn’t know I was racist until I voted for Trump.

petro

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Deny that you have white privilege.

The unseen Force guiding all white people to their every dream.

Last edited:

harmonica

Gold Member
Reaction score

hahhahahahahahhaha
in other words, you think being anti-criminal is racist and being pro-criminal is good.....................?????!!!!!!!!!!!
hahahhahahahhahahahhahah

Crepitus

Platinum Member
Reaction score

You're better off not.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List