- Sep 1, 2017
- Reaction score
hahhahahahahahah--it's so easy to prove you people wrong----there are a LOT of countries with pandemic problems--a lot with HIGHER death rates.......they've ALSO have shut their economies down --DUHBecause Trump was unable and unwilling to manage the pandemic, resulting in a major hit to the great economy that President Obama left him with. The pandemic and the economic downturn all sit in Trump's lap. Bigly!!!.....you people are super dumb---the economy is down because of the pandemicHow did Trump's economy compare to Obama's? Obama inherited an economy in recession. Trump inherited a growing economy
- In the 3 years before COVID the U.S. economy under Trump performed about the same as it had during the last three years under President Obama.
- GDP growth last 3 years Obama 2.5%, first 3 years Trump 2.6%
- new jobs Trump 6.6 million, Obama 8.1 million
- Trump did obtain a 3.5% unemployment rate before COVID but Obama had a larger reduction in his last 3 years
- The last three years of the Obama administration, median income grew by 8.4%, a slightly faster pace than during Trump’s first three years
- Trump's stock market gain of 14% first 3 years is double Obama's growth the last 3 years. We will give Trump that one
- budget deficit was larger under Trump in his first three years — about $2.5 trillion — compared with $1.6 trillion under Obama in his last three years,
Before Pandemic Trump's economy health was close to the same as Obama's last 3 years. Trump talked a bigger game than he produced.
Then you throw in the Pandemic that would hurt the economy of any President. But Trump's FAIL in handling the pandemic resulted in a greater negative effect on the economy.