How did this NOT make the national news?

Babies don't count if they haven't been born. If they did there'd be jails full of abortionists.

You might be right

From the link: “The issues involving an unborn child are complicated under Colorado law,” Boulder County District Attorney Stan Garnett said. “In most circumstances, if a child was not actually born alive, then homicide charges are not possible.”

Maybe we at USMB could stop using macabre threads that trivialize the victim just to score atta-boys and agree clicking?

Babies don't count if they haven't been born. If they did there'd be jails full of abortionists.

You might be right

From the link: “The issues involving an unborn child are complicated under Colorado law,” Boulder County District Attorney Stan Garnett said. “In most circumstances, if a child was not actually born alive, then homicide charges are not possible.”

I worked in innercity hospitals most of my adult life----
lots and lots and lots of heinous crimes---involving
murder and mutilation and all kinds of stuff----never makes it to the newspapers-------LOTS

The "reliever" is the Second Coming of Dr. Gosnell. That woman is now relieved of the burden of motherhood.
I don't understand your comparison

There IS no comparison.

And the idiots know it. Look at the comments. Not one of them expressed concern for the victim. Not even one.

They don't give a flip about a heart broken family or a truly heinous crime. Its all about getting in jibes and lies.

If that woman wanted the baby, then to me not only was it murder since the baby was killed, but it was also stealing!

God bless you and the woman always!!!

Holly

P.S. And may the murderer fry!!!

The "reliever" is the Second Coming of Dr. Gosnell. That woman is now relieved of the burden of motherhood.

There IS no comparison.

And the idiots know it. Look at the comments. Not one of them expressed concern for the victim. Not even one.

They don't give a flip about a heart broken family or a truly heinous crime. Its all about getting in jibes and lies.

The OP is about how little attention this got on national TV. Obviously it saddens me that this kind of evil exists, the question is why was this less important than half the fluff that was on.

Maybe if RWs were more interested in their own nation, they would read the US national news.

I'm talking network TV news.

I saw it on ABC and CNN today.

Doesn't that count?

There IS no comparison.

The OP is about how little attention this got on national TV. Obviously it saddens me that this kind of evil exists, the question is why was this less important than half the fluff that was on.

No it doesn't.

There IS no comparison.

I saw it on the national news ( CNN) earlier today

What are you talking about?

There IS no comparison.

Not a word on network news. Now is that clear enough?

There IS no comparison.

Not a word on network news. Now is that clear enough?

Network news is a half an hour. I generally don't see them covering local crimes no matter how horrendous

Forum List

Back