How did this NOT make the national news?

Pregnant woman attacked, stabbed, baby removed from her womb. Woman survives the attack, baby dies, and it wasn't on the national news?

I guess putting a woman on the twenty dollar bill was more important!

Caution, this has disturbing content.

Pregnant woman s baby cut from womb after answering Craigslist ad suspect ID d FOX31 Denver
Babies don't count if they haven't been born. If they did there'd be jails full of abortionists.

You might be right

From the link: “The issues involving an unborn child are complicated under Colorado law,” Boulder County District Attorney Stan Garnett said. “In most circumstances, if a child was not actually born alive, then homicide charges are not possible.”

I worked in innercity hospitals most of my adult life----
lots and lots and lots of heinous crimes---involving
murder and mutilation and all kinds of stuff----never makes it to the newspapers-------LOTS

My son and I saw a really good inexpensive car on Craig's list one day and we decided to take a trip and go see it in another part of town....true story.....while driving down to the place, about 100 miles or so, on the radio we hear about this couple who, just like us went to look at a car and end up dead....not only did we make a u-turn, CL is off limits in our home, that site has more horror stories than Steven King....and to hear about this poor woman, who thank God survived....just breaks my heart.

Her choice was to keep the child, she has been denied her right choose to have a child. So it should be murder. The mother has suffered a loss. If the guy is found guilty, I have no problem with the death penalty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can't kill a fetus, it isn't human. No crime occurred here.

Hail Satan.
A fetus is a living thing, therefore, should it die the way that this baby died, a crime has been committed.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
So is a pest, no crime is committed when people are relieved of the burden of pests.
What you speak of here are bugs. Well bugs are not people and I believe that if the Lord had wanted bugs to rule the world, he would not have created any other type of living thing.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Maybe we at USMB could stop using macabre threads that trivialize the victim just to score atta-boys and agree clicking?
You mean like how all you liberal gun grabbers claim every shooting is done by a right wing tea party member?

When in every instance they are radical leftists when their social media posts, subs, follows and accounts are examined hahaha.

Her choice was to keep the child, she has been denied her right choose to have a child. So it should be murder. The mother has suffered a loss. If the guy is found guilty, I have no problem with the death penalty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's not a choice to keep a child. It's not a burden to be relieved nor a pest to be exterminated. It's a human being in every manner, and the parents are obliged to nurture and care for their child until the child is can make their own choices and stand on their own two feet.

Forum List

Back