how did the US get into MASSIVE debt?

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
....all the companies I work for, lay off people when they MAKE $$$....the US should've at least furloughed government workers long ago ....and then these Federal pensions/etc are insane.....my dad accrued a year's vacation and more sick days when he worked for the Federal government ....
..we were always poor, so my dad never did save for retirement--but he got a huge pension/etc from the Federal government...he was spending $$$ like it grew on trees--plain and simple, he got more than what he needed
...and I was just talking to a government worker who said he accrued many vacation/etc days .....
etc
..the Federal and local governments are stupid
..now when you need $$$ for these ''rainy days'', we are in debt!!!!

....all the companies I work for lay off people when they MAKE $$$....the US should've at least furloughed government workers long ago ....and then these Federal pensions/etc are insane.....my dad accrued a year's vacation and more sick days when he worked for the Federal government ....
..we were always poor, so my dad never did save for retirement--but he got a huge pension/etc from the Federal government...he was spending $$$ like it grew on trees--plain and simple, he got more than what he needed
...and I was just talking to a government worker who said he accrued many vacation/etc days .....
etc
People, companies, governments, they all spend money that doesn´t exist. That´s big capitalist freeloading, just make sure the gamblers and outsourcers don´t drain the system.

....all the companies I work for lay off people when they MAKE $$$....the US should've at least furloughed government workers long ago ....and then these Federal pensions/etc are insane.....my dad accrued a year's vacation and more sick days when he worked for the Federal government ....
etc
People, companies, governments, they all spend money that doesn´t exist. That´s big capitalist freeloading, just make sure the gamblers and outsourcers don´t drain the system.
..someone needs an a$$ kicking, if you ask me

etc
What they do is not actual capitalism.

....some of it was policies that looked good on paper, but were really stupid ....then we have all this foreign aid crap ...$$$ to the UN/WHO/etc
here's a big FAIL:
also, the MObama lunch program =WASTED tax $$$$$--Federally and local
STOP THE STUPID SHIT
hit them mofos with a frying pan

etc
What they do is not actual capitalism.
It is actually a form of slavery. If the people in the factories cannot afford the products, the system is corrupted and will collapse.

we don't need a Dept. of the Interior--get rid of that dumbshit!!!!

....all the companies I work for, lay off people when they MAKE $$$....the US should've at least furloughed government workers long ago ....and then these Federal pensions/etc are insane.....my dad accrued a year's vacation and more sick days when he worked for the Federal government ....
etc
Here is your answer it a nutshell.

The nation was founded on the premise of limited government, however, Progressives have subverted the General Welfare clause of the Constitution as an excuse to Constitutionally expand it indefinitely. But James Madison, who is considered to be the father of the Constitution, was clear that this sort of thinking is a subversion.

“If Congress can employ money indefinitely to the general welfare, and are the sole and supreme judges of the general welfare, they may take the care of religion into their own hands; they may appoint teachers in every State, county and parish and pay them out of their public treasury; they may take into their own hands the education of children, establishing in like manner schools throughout the Union; they may assume the provision of the poor; they may undertake the regulation of all roads other than post-roads; in short, every thing, from the highest object of state legislation down to the most minute object of police, would be thrown under the power of Congress... Were the power of Congress to be established in the latitude contended for, it would subvert the very foundations, and transmute the very nature of the limited Government established by the people of America.”
~ James Madison

So what to do now since the entire system has been subverted, along with a judicial system that lives on subverted precedent?

etc
Here is your answer it a nutshell.

The nation was founded on the premise of limited government, however, Progressives have subverted the General Welfare clause of the Constitution as an excuse to Constitutionally expand it indefinitely. But James Madison, who is considered to be the father of the Constitution, was clear that this sort of thinking is a subversion.

“If Congress can employ money indefinitely to the general welfare, and are the sole and supreme judges of the general welfare, they may take the care of religion into their own hands; they may appoint teachers in every State, county and parish and pay them out of their public treasury; they may take into their own hands the education of children, establishing in like manner schools throughout the Union; they may assume the provision of the poor; they may undertake the regulation of all roads other than post-roads; in short, every thing, from the highest object of state legislation down to the most minute object of police, would be thrown under the power of Congress... Were the power of Congress to be established in the latitude contended for, it would subvert the very foundations, and transmute the very nature of the limited Government established by the people of America.”
~ James Madison

So what to do now since the entire system has been subverted, along with a judicial system that lives on subverted precedent?
..well ,we need education, yes? and that's not much federally funded as it is locally?

1590064670564.png

A little pork with that sandwich sir?

*****SMILE*****

:)

TNHarley

You rated funny my comment. But tell me then, if the worker can´t afford the product and thus the product becomes obsolete, what will happen to the worker´s job and thus the economy?

etc

We moved away from pegging our dollar against commodities (Gold, silver) and went to a pure fiat system. When there is nothing fixed to peg your currency against and you are the official currency of international business, and petroleum exchange (for most nations)...you tend to go hog wild.
As for .Gov pensions...I have one...and disability. I really don't need to work either...but I do. I do because I have a sneaky suspicion that this carnival ride is gonna end before I am pushing up daisies.

Gigantic standing armed forces, never foreseen by the "founders", dispersed everywhere around the world. Collective effort to protect the interests of huge corporations and others who could not care less about the well being (general welfare) of the people or the republic.

We have a system that allows us to use our credit cards and pass the bills on to other folks. Borrow today and never have to pay.

I don't know. I'm sure the gov't retirement for their employees doesn't help.

My dad worked for the gov't for 42 years. Ended with a 6 figure salary. Retired at age 65 with 80 of his salary every year until he dies. Full medical benefits far beyond anything I could ever afford. Oh yea and while he was employed he had job security beyond anything in the private sector. He couldn't be fired.

Last edited:
etc

We moved away from pegging our dollar against commodities (Gold, silver) and went to a pure fiat system. When there is nothing fixed to peg your currency against and you are the official currency of international business, and petroleum exchange (for most nations)...you tend to go hog wild.
As for .Gov pensions...I have one...and disability. I really don't need to work either...but I do. I do because I have a sneaky suspicion that this carnival ride is gonna end before I am pushing up daisies.
it's insane...like the Senate/etc getting low pay healthcare/etc
..I thought pensions got Greece into trouble?

Forum List

Back