So we're "domestic terrorists", Is that it?

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
Over past few weeks Iā€™ve had the blessing of running a classes for some great people. People youā€™d never know from anyone, on a dirt road youā€™d never go down, at a dead end with a pack of dogs that would verifiably and easily eat an unwelcome guest.

And thatā€™s the way it should be.

But while I was working with some of our nationā€™s best I get a notice that our nationā€™s worst was busy throwing around the ā€˜domestic terroristā€™ label for good people fed up with getting stepped on. Indeed. A label she knows well. I may be a relatively young man amid all of this but I remember the 90s quite well. As yesā€¦Soldier of Fortune, an SKS and shortwave radio. My old Radio Shack CB first on a Honda FourTrax 300 and then in my Jeep. Ruby Ridge, Waco, and Oklahoma City. The media onslaught against the so-called ā€˜vast right wing conspiracyā€™ that obviously must be destroyed.

Oh yeah, I remember.

And I also remember at the forefront of the media blitz was none other than esteemed First Lady Hilary Clinton, sparing zero expense to spin the propaganda in her favor. Sure, Bill was there, blue dress and all, but everyone knew who pulled the strings. Fast forward a decade and she finds herself at the helm of the State Department, at home among the agency that would do Alger Hiss proud. Using that position to the fullest, she oversaw the arming of jihadists and the overthrow of legitimate governments, the funding of white helmets framing up phony chemical weapons attacks, and doing her part to funnel as many military age males into Europe to destabilize the place as possible.

So its safe to say she knows a thing or two about armed people storming a capitol to disrupt its proceedings. Sheā€™s only done it all across the Middle East by force and bought elections who-knows-where else. Heaven forbid one occur without her blessing. Whyā€¦it would be a shame if, for once, a revolution just didnā€™t happen to go her way.

Read the rest @

They really don't like yas trads ....they hate you ...and you're in thier way

trigtime.png

Terrorism is defined as using violence or the threat of violence to achieve political goals.

That's what the gun thugs did in Michigan.

So, the label fits.

If that triggers someone, then they should stop engaging in domestic terrorism.

Another thing - Biden's last name might as well be Clinton too. He's Hillary without the obnoxious cackling.

View attachment 339063

Bidens a bad guy but he's out of it now...mentally....if by some chance he get in he'll be nothing but a muppet

I don't know. I think he's every bit as smart as Hillary...maybe not as conniving and sociopathic, and not as adept at lying, but just as dangerous in his intentions.

Terrorism is defined as using violence or the threat of violence to achieve political goals.

That's what the gun thugs did in Michigan.

So, the label fits.

If that triggers someone, then they should stop engaging in domestic terrorism.
So if I go walking through the hood with a MAGA cap on wearing a rebel flag shirt, I won't be terrorized ?

Over past few weeks Iā€™ve had the blessing of running a classes for some great people. People youā€™d never know from anyone, on a dirt road youā€™d never go down, at a dead end with a pack of dogs that would verifiably and easily eat an unwelcome guest.

And thatā€™s the way it should be.

But while I was working with some of our nationā€™s best I get a notice that our nationā€™s worst was busy throwing around the ā€˜domestic terroristā€™ label for good people fed up with getting stepped on. Indeed. A label she knows well. I may be a relatively young man amid all of this but I remember the 90s quite well. As yesā€¦Soldier of Fortune, an SKS and shortwave radio. My old Radio Shack CB first on a Honda FourTrax 300 and then in my Jeep. Ruby Ridge, Waco, and Oklahoma City. The media onslaught against the so-called ā€˜vast right wing conspiracyā€™ that obviously must be destroyed.

Oh yeah, I remember.

And I also remember at the forefront of the media blitz was none other than esteemed First Lady Hilary Clinton, sparing zero expense to spin the propaganda in her favor. Sure, Bill was there, blue dress and all, but everyone knew who pulled the strings. Fast forward a decade and she finds herself at the helm of the State Department, at home among the agency that would do Alger Hiss proud. Using that position to the fullest, she oversaw the arming of jihadists and the overthrow of legitimate governments, the funding of white helmets framing up phony chemical weapons attacks, and doing her part to funnel as many military age males into Europe to destabilize the place as possible.

So its safe to say she knows a thing or two about armed people storming a capitol to disrupt its proceedings. Sheā€™s only done it all across the Middle East by force and bought elections who-knows-where else. Heaven forbid one occur without her blessing. Whyā€¦it would be a shame if, for once, a revolution just didnā€™t happen to go her way.

Read the rest @

They really don't like yas trads ....they hate you ...and you're in thier way

View attachment 339055
1. She cannot hurt you anymore. Along with the defeat in the electoral college, the republicans effectively pulled her teeth. She does not matter.
2. About her or anyone else referring to armed protesters as possible domestic terrorists? Some of them undoubtedly are. Timothy McVeigh was said to be connected to a Michigan Militia before the bombing in Oklahoma City. I have not heard of any disbanding. If you come to a protest armed to the teeth, with magazined weapons hanging to be seen, you are trying to send a message, a thinly veiled threat that you have weapons for possible use to back up your demands. It meant for the psychological effect, that you are someone and part of a group to be feared. It is to some degree meant for the terrorism effect, whether you mean to start the dance or whether you are really just waiting for someone else in the group to start it or simple make a mistake, starting by accident.
a. It is also a stupid dangerous tactic, as the weapons discipline and intent of others cannot be relied up. You should always encounter the enemy in a movement to contact with the smallest force possible to shield your true numbers, firepower, and strength and intent. This is known since the writings of Sun Tzu, 2,500 years ago as he was the oldest writer of tactical doctrine known to man and still studied by professionals to this day. It is also a tactical doctrine for small unit tactics of our military as well as that of the rest of the world.

Oh, and yes. I get range time fairly often compared to most. I carry almost daily, concealed not wishing to advertise my strengths and capabilities, and having no need to intimidate, figuring if attacked or witnessing a deadly threat to others, let the offensive operator not even know he is in a meeting engagement from my position until it is too late.

Timothy McVeigh was said to be connected to a Michigan Militia before the bombing in Oklahoma City.
Two guys, McVeigh and Nichols did the OKC bombing ?
That's the conspiracy theory on it for sure. It's what most people think happened.
That is what timelines, activities, testimonies and a jury or his peers said. I am satisfied he was at least part of it and do not regret his execution.

Forum List

Back