How did the election denier Secretary of State candidates fare?

Food and gas prices double...Can't afford to heat my house...invasion on the southern border...300 Americans killed every day from fentanyl...87,000 IRS agents about to descend upon us all...

And my most important factor in voting is if someone is an ELECTION DENIER! :auiqs.jpg:
Blah Blah Blah....

This fails as a red herring fallacy, a pathetic attempt to deflect.

The thread is about Republican election deniers willing to interfere in elections Republicans lose, make false claims of ‘fraud’ and ‘cheating,’ and invalidate ballots of voters perceived as likely Democratic voters.
MAGA is on life support.

The predicted Blood Bath turned into a quick trip to give blood at the Red Cross. I hope the MAGA repubs have learned. If they go on one of their tirades trying to Impeach Biden, for no reason, they will suffer more in 2024.
Hmmmm, think you are reaching a bit here jimbo. First of all, I couldn't care less if Poopeypants gets called on the carpet or not, but he sure deserves it. As for tirades, I would have to say you Dims have led the way in those for a number of years. Lastly, with control of Congress now and an upandcomer in DeSantis, your TDS loses all effectiveness. 2024 is all the Dimmer rats jumping off into the ocean out of power.

Hmmmm, think you are reaching a bit here jimbo. First of all, I couldn't care less if Poopeypants gets called on the carpet or not, but he sure deserves it. As for tirades, I would have to say you Dims have led the way in those for a number of years. Lastly, with control of Congress now and an upandcomer in DeSantis, your TDS loses all effectiveness. 2024 is all the Dimmer rats jumping off into the ocean out of power.
That is putting a spin on a dismal night for MAGA. The Senate is still very much in play. And you REALLY think trump is going to allow little Ronnie to get the nomination in 2024? Ha! trump will run as a third party before that happens. Or he will trash the repubs so bad that they will be perceived as a group of drooling perverts.

That is putting a spin on a dismal night for MAGA. The Senate is still very much in play. And you REALLY think trump is going to allow little Ronnie to get the nomination in 2024? Ha! trump will run as a third party before that happens. Or he will trash the repubs so bad that they will be perceived as a group of drooling perverts.
But you like drooling perverts. You elected one to the White House.

Senate will be 51-49 look at the numbers. House is won. Poopeypants is null and void the next two years. Again, your TDS babble is reeeally getting thin now...go back and read how silly your desperate posts sound now. DeSantis knows how to run a government, cleaned up voting in his state, and will make a great president.
Your ilk days are numbered.

I would say dismal is better defined as losing the House AND the Senate, no?

Obviously you have nothing against drooling perverts. Why do you pretend you do?
You just keep letting trump chose your candidates. It is a great thing for the Dems!

The repubs are so scared of the Mafia boss posing as a Politician, they will let him lead them to another dismal election night in two years. It is funny!

You just keep letting trump chose your candidates. It is a great thing for the Dems!

The repubs are so scared of the Mafia boss posing as a Politician, they will let him lead them to another dismal election night in two years. It is funny!
Trump's candidates did just fine...and we took over Congress, did I mention that?

Better than supporting a bunch of pantywaists in the Republican Party that side with Marxist loons against their own voters. If even one of those doofuses loses their job I am all for it.

Forum List

Back