How did Biden get Covid?

Everything they told you over time has proven to be false. Everything. Vaccines, masks, social distancing, etc. And surge after surge came, numbers growing and growing. And now you continue to believe their convoluted new story.

Jim you sound completely fucking deranged.

I have no idea who you refer to as "they", but the authority I go on is sound science backed by high standard studies. That is the "they" I rely on first and foremost.

Last edited:
Maybe they were auditioning to play the ghosts of Covid past, present, and future in the upcoming play by China's Dickheads "A Covid Carole."

Great! Now I'm going to have nightmares tonight. :eek:

Yep, I'm good with it.
You mad at me bro?

Anyone remember when Trump got covid? The MSM went ballistic asking where he got it, criticized him for removing his mask in a photo op etc.......Biden gets Covid........Crickets.
1658456488778.png

Anyone remember when Trump got covid? The MSM went ballistic asking where he got it, criticized him for removing his mask in a photo op etc.......Biden gets Covid........Crickets.
This was in the height of the pandemic when no one was vaxxed...ohhh

Your buddy advocated concentration camps for liberals and you couldn't bring yourself to distance yourself from that?
Well concentration camps are far better than the 1,500,000,000 humans that people like you have advocated be killed.

No, he means how many did brandon infect. If he had meant Trump, he would have said Trump. Stop proving how low level stupid you are.
You got any evidence that Biden has deliberately infected anyone you moron? On the contrary Biden has gone into quarantne as soon as he tested posive.

Wanna talk about how many people Trump infected before you run your yap again?

You got any evidence that Biden has deliberately infected anyone you moron? On the contrary Biden has gone into quarantne as soon as he tested posive.

Wanna talk about how many people Trump infected before you run your yap again?
Lol, the schtick is always the same. Now these liars can't read! I never said he infected anyone, I only restated what someone else posted because you liars pretend like it said something other than what it actually said. You're all liars!

Jim you sound completely fucking deranged.

I have no idea who you refer to as "they", but the authority I go on is sound science backed by high standard studies. That is the "they" I rely on first and foremost.
Derangement is finding it rational for people who have recently received four vaccines to get COVID and to explain why this is proof that the vaccines work.

Forum List

Back