How did Biden get Covid?

I really can NOT understand you people that support the young girl hair smelling old man. Truly you people are just not living in the real world and honestly I feel bad for you as you just don't see what Biden is and has done to our country. Truly sad. At least the guy I voted for in 1976 was just incompetent.

Biden WH announced he's tested positive for Covid and has some mild symptoms.
How did he get it?

joe-biden-sniffer-mask-768x435.jpg

If Biden can no longer serve, I want Harris‘ face on MONEY.

From 81 million votes, to no one wanting him to run in 2024.

What a CRASH AND BURN.

Biden is the worst President ever…and its only been 18 months,

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

You dumb fuck cultists bought a lemon…and you were told it was a lemon….but you are fucking retarded.
I think they put a lime in de coconut.

Her health condition was irrelevant according to past CDC numbers and your statement just added one to that 1% of fatalities that you claimed were unvaxxed.
That makes no sense at all. I have given no percentage of fatalities for the vaxxed or unvaxxed other than agreeing that roughly 1% of COVID patients die. My point was that most--not all but most--of that 1% are unvaxxed. That is according to the CDC, to other sources I have read, local medical personnel I know, and my personal experience.

I know which of my friends and relatives who have had COVID were unvaxxed because they told me so. You suggest they were not being truthful? What did they have to gain by lying about it? I know which ones who have had COVID who were vaxxed and who survived it with no apparent lasting after effects. What did they have to gain with lying about it? Those I know of the unvaxxed who have had COVID and survived but with lasting physical side effects have told me this. What did they have to gain by lying about it? As have some of the unvaxxed survived it with no lasting side effects. I think I am most likely one of those. (I am now vaxxed though.)

I know that my sister was vaxxed because I took her to get the vaccinations. I also know she had congestive heart failure and according to her doctors that just didn't give her the strength to fight off COVID when she got it. What did they have to gain by lying about it?

And to return to the thread topic, I don't know how Biden got COVID. Probably most don't know for sure how they got it. They say his symptoms are mild. Maybe he has it. Maybe they just wanted an excuse to get him out from front of the cameras for awhile. Who knows?

Last edited:
You suggest they were not being truthful?
I don't know where in your empty head you got that. You suggested in the post I replied to that the 1% of covid fatalities were due to people not getting vaxxed and then in the same breath you told us all about your vaxxed friend that died of covid. Do you see your contradiction?

I don't know where in your empty head you got that. You suggested in the post I replied to that the 1% of covid fatalities were due to people not getting vaxxed and then in the same breath you told us all about your vaxxed friend that died of covid. Do you see your contradiction?
As that is not what I said, and I don't believe I contradicted myself, I can only assume you're having difficulty reading what I said.

As that is not what I said, and I don't believe I contradicted myself, I can only assume you're having difficulty reading what I said.
Maybe you should pay attention to what you write. This is cut and pasted from YOUR post--how do you read it? And the 1% who die are largely the unvaxxed. That was followed by the contradictory statement that your vaxxed friend died of covid.

Maybe you should pay attention to what you write. This is cut and pasted from YOUR post--how do you read it? And the 1% who die are largely the unvaxxed. That was followed by the contradictory statement that your vaxxed friend died of covid.
How does that contradict myself? You do understand that 'largely' is a synonym for 'most'? Do you understand that right. To say that 'those who die are largely' or to to say 'most of those who die' is saying exactly the same thing? That those who die are largely the unvaxxed is not to say all who die are the unvaxxed. It is just to say that many more who die are the unvaxxed as opposed to the vaxxed.

Now will you admit that is what I said? Or are you going to continue to insist I contradicted myself?

I understand a backtrack. So you are saying that vaxxed people die from covid. Got it.
I did not backtrack in the least. So yes, vaxxed people die from COVID. But MOST people who die from COVID are the unvaxxed. That's what I said originally and unequivocally and have repeated for your benefit. The courteous thing would be to acknowledge that.

Forum List

Back