How did Biden get Covid?

Plus little facts like The Federal Government CANNOT { does not have
the Constitutional Right } to mandate a Nationwide Vaccine shot.
In the 50's each of the 50 states had their Governors make the call
to unite around a Polio vaccine distribution program.

Who mandated that?

Does the leftist schtick ever change?

Facts are not leftist or rightist. They are just facts.

FACT - you can't get Covid from RNA vaccine. All it does is makes your body produce covid-like spike protein, without the actual virus.

Biden WH announced he's tested positive for Covid and has some mild symptoms.
How did he get it?
Mild symptoms? You see the video of him trying to give a speech in Israel LAST Friday? He couldn't finish a sentence he was coughing so bad. He was seriously ill then. So he shows up looking pretty good yesterday, all beaming and such. I got a pretty good idea they were holding back on this until yesterday. Ze French Lady was asked if they were doing contact tracing, her jaw dropped somewhat and she stammered in her reply. She said something about it wasn't necessary......yeah because if they and made it public, it would show him seriously ill in Israel and not testing positive yesterday.

I smell a cover up.

Mild symptoms? You see the video of him trying to give a speech in Israel LAST Friday? He couldn't finish a sentence he was coughing so bad. He was seriously ill then. So he shows up looking pretty good yesterday, all beaming and such. I got a pretty good idea they were holding back on this until yesterday. Ze French Lady was asked if they were doing contact tracing, her jaw dropped somewhat and she stammered in her reply. She said something about it wasn't necessary......yeah because if they and made it public, it would show him seriously ill in Israel and not testing positive yesterday.

I smell a cover up.
Here he is coughing today, moments ago. He looks and sounds terrible.

Timestamped to begin at the wet cough at 24:00...

Last edited:
Here he is coughing today, moments ago. He looks and sounds terrible.

Timestamped to being at the wet cough at 24:00...

White House just reported that Biden is being treated with Albuterol, which means he is having trouble breathing....

He also has a 99.4F fever which is not fully responding to Tylenol like it did on day one.

White House refuses to share his other vitals saying there are various numbers, but they are in the normal range.

Last edited:
Who "sez" differently?

Seriously, where the fuck did you get an idea that RNA vaccine can possibly cause Covid?
Lol, you twist and pull more crap out of your ass than anyone. Notice, liar, I never said shit about that.

Lol, you twist and pull more crap out of your ass than anyone. Notice, liar, I never said shit about that.

So wtf are you even talking about?

I didn't quote you originally, it was you that quoted me, when I called Vaccine induced Covid stupid nonsense.

I would be curious as to what is Biden's oximeter reading as COVID may affect lung function. Normal SpO2 is usually at least 95%. Some patients with chronic lung disease or sleep apnea can have normal levels of around 90%.

Not old just boldy craven pack of liars.Like last Night's festive
January 6th Insurrection Star Chamber.The lead hack witness
stated an outright Lie.That Capitol Cop Brain Sicknick ended
up dying from injuries he sustained during the riot.
WRONG. He died over a day later form a series of strokes { 2
back to back }.
Last Night's Special Stasi " Insurretion " made for TV Hollywood
presentation Lied.Plus Biden LIED on 4 occasions about the dire
need to get vaccinated.That Once vaccinated one won't get
Covid.
Off topic and does respond to my post. Reported.

The fact they had to change the scientifically-accepted, century-old definition of a vaccine because of this shot didn't even raise a red flag for you, did it?

lol
The reason is they thought they had a shot that would prevent anyone from getting COVID, and called it a vaccine. However, they found out is lessens the impact rather prevents it.

Covid is suppose to affect a person's sense of smell. With COVID-19, more than 8 in 10 people may briefly lose their sense of smell. Along with it, they lose their ability to taste.Mar 9, 2022

So does that mean Joe will give up on this?
Bidensmellgirlshair.png

Forum List

Back