How did America fool me that it is the best country in the world?

God forbid anyone bad mouth Amerika!

It is one thing to criticize America if you are a citizen or an outsider living in another country. It is quite another thing when you were allowed to immigrate here and offered all the opportunities the country has to offer, when you are living off her teat, and you can do nothing but criticize and call her evil. Little shit needs to go back home and live there, maybe he'll appreciate what he's been given and all the opportunities and freedoms he has in this country.

American families who were evicted from their homes by the bankers who got bailed out by... American government using American tax money. And they vamoosed alright, and the gun totting patriots, the brave and the free did not stand up for their rights...
You have no right to live in someone else's property. The banks were bailed out, not the bankers. and the taxpayers were payed back in full with interest. AND most economists agree we would have been in deep doodoo otherwise.

You've been here how long and know almost nothing about this country but bitch and complain about insufficient entitlements. It sucks to hear it from a natural citizen but when someone moves here it's even more unpleasant.
:eek: :cuckoo: I'm glad you have your "economists" to run your country and your liberals and conservatives to blame for the failures. As for me, I own my property free and clear, only question is how long before the so called "Americans" decide that I do not belong here because I'm speaking out against the system.

God forbid anyone bad mouth Amerika!

It is one thing to criticize America if you are a citizen or an outsider living in another country. It is quite another thing when you were allowed to immigrate here and offered all the opportunities the country has to offer, when you are living off her teat, and you can do nothing but criticize and call her evil. Little shit needs to go back home and live there, maybe he'll appreciate what he's been given and all the opportunities and freedoms he has in this country.
I thank the Esmeralkaka for the teat I suck, the daily bread I eat, the freedom I shit on and laughter she presents with her stupid posts :smiliehug: And I now understand that only Americans (excluding Indians) have the freedom to speak out against the system - the second generation types, the smart ones educated by FOX NEWS and MSNBC, Rush Bimbo and Chris Meadow Types, But not the dumb imbigrants like me, Amen.

Oh, and God bless GOP and support the troops in the middle east.

Last edited:
Leave it to you to say something totally asinine and ignorant. You are so damn consistent we have to say that much about you.
Ignorance seems to ooze from you constantly.

US/Israel Ally Saudi Arabia sent DEATH ROW INMATES to fight Syrian people. THAT UPSETS ME. It has nothing to do with democrats or republicans. This is PURE EVIL, only that it is being done in another nation, to be quiet about it to me is equivalent to people ignoring when a woman is being raped, or claiming that she is just a whore, yet Zionist media is completely ignoring this fact while repeatedly moaning about the 4 killed in Benghazi - 50,000 were killed in Benghazi due to Zionist interference - they were all no less human beings than the 4 Americans.

Then go fucking back where you came from. YOU are the parasite. You immigrate to this country, a county that didn't have to let you come here, and then you find nothing but fault with it. You are a parasite, living in a land you despise, a land that gave you a home and all kinds of freedoms and opportunities you didn't have in your birth place. STFU or go home.

If you said that about an illegal Immigrant from Mexico your fellow libturds would call you a racist.

Leave it to you to say something totally asinine and ignorant. You are so damn consistent we have to say that much about you.
Ignorance seems to ooze from you constantly.

Then go fucking back where you came from. YOU are the parasite. You immigrate to this country, a county that didn't have to let you come here, and then you find nothing but fault with it. You are a parasite, living in a land you despise, a land that gave you a home and all kinds of freedoms and opportunities you didn't have in your birth place. STFU or go home.

If you said that about an illegal Immigrant from Mexico your fellow libturds would call you a racist.

Coming from you, "asinine and ignorant" means "intelligent and accurate."

Funny, i live near the city and I could find a place to go fishing within five minutes of here. I dont because i have never had luck fishing, but finding a place isn't that tough. you just have to educate yourself and know where to look.

politifact%2Fphotos%2Fno2ownerfox.jpg

Look at who the number 2 owner of Fox News is. Only a fool would believe anything coming out of that network. A drooling tarded fool. Their plan is to turn America against itself and for the ignorant half of the country, it's working.

Fox sues for right to lie

OP- STOP LISTENING TO THE BS GOP propaganda machine or wherever you get that liberal democrats are communists- it's idiotic. For example, ACA is the GOP style health reform, not communism...ay caramba.

politifact%2Fphotos%2Fno2ownerfox.jpg

Look at who the number 2 owner of Fox News is. Only a fool would believe anything coming out of that network. A drooling tarded fool. Their plan is to turn America against itself and for the ignorant half of the country, it's working.

Fox sues for right to lie
And you wonder how it is that the rich keep getting richer?

Your post proves that this one guy is hundreds of times smarter than you are. He knows, as do many, that FoxNews is a profitable business to invest in.

Why does one invest?

Why, to grow their wealth.

Those who invest based upon their ideology can be found fornicating in tents during rallies against those who invest based upon the simple concept of growing the size of the nest egg.

Still think you made a point?

America is the best country in the world.

It's an OK country...I wouldn't call it the greatest. But that is just my opinion. Greatest is pretty subjective.

I would say it is the richest and most powerful country in the world. I would go so far as to say that they are facts.
With the exception of every other place, the US is a horrible place....

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back