How devastating will it be for the media when trump wins in 2020

1. If I am able to vote, I will vote for President Trump.

a. The main reason for my choosing him is that it is a protest vote against all the senseless violent crime in this country and letting the perps just walk away.

2. But I do not see how he can possibly win, especially with the mail-in ballots and, of course, the horrific COVID-19 situation.

3. If FATE surprises us, however, and he actually wins, the consequences will be mind-shattering.

a. The Dems last time just cried on election night.

b. If he wins this time, there will be riots in all the big cities that will make the recent disorders look like child's play.

c. Some Dems will try to get sympathetic generals to mount a coup.

d. Some Dems will proclaim Mr. Biden (or whoever their candidate is on Nov. 3) as the legitimate president.

e. If the Dems get the House, they will immediately impeach him.

f. If both Houses are in Dems' hands, he will be removed.

In other words, the United States of America will become like Venezuela, with two persons claiming to be the president. We will have finally arrived as a banana republic. (China will tell its people: "See what happens when you allow people to vote!")
Well, if Trump loses, I see the same sort of things happening, like states seceding, states telling Washington DC they won't follow their new radical democrat taliban laws, etc... so it sounds like no matter what happens, the second civil war is coming.

I welcome it. It's over due. This nation needs a reset.

I have never seen blood thirsty group of people before.
they have went from fake news 24 hours a day to personal name-calling attacks 24 hours a day on President Trump.

when he wins in November they will de so defeated, how do you recover?
I am still waiting for the day that there wont be a police presence due to the defunding of those fine people. On that day, CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC, will burn to the ground just like the other businesses that BLM have attacked....I wont shed a tear....

they have went from fake news 24 hours a day to personal name-calling attacks 24 hours a day on President Trump.

Name-calling? Trump is the master at name-calling. The only thing fake about the news to Trump is when the media holds Trump accountable. If the news favors Trump, it is great. If the news doesn't favor Trump, it is "fake". You people are so easily conned.
It’s all fake news.. first he’s a president of United States of America you don’t attack your own president.. just because you’re Maddie one get a life.. Your job is to report the news not be a political activist for the DNC
The president of the Untited States doesn't call his political opponents lying or sleepy or crooked or lazy-eyed. He doesn't attack the looks of the wife of his opponent or suggest his father was involved in the Kennedy assassination. Trump accuses Cruz's father of helping JFK's assassin

At least until Trump those were the norms.
So?

personal name-calling

They are the media. What's his excuse?

Do you have a point to make?

Yes, your problem with personal attacks seems to just apply to the media. When Trump does it, someone who I would assert has a larger impact on society you have no problem with it.

Trump only responds to attacks. You need to show respect not be a activist for the DNC.. if you can step down as A journalist
?
Oh can you show exactly what "attack" prompted "Pocahontas" or lying ted or basically any of them? Criticism is not an attack by the way.

You think trump attacked Liz Warren? I’m pretty sure it was a response to her incoherent rambling about trump. And ted did attack trump when he became the leader in the polls.

What name did she call him? What name did Ted Cruz call him?

I don't "think" he attacked her. I "saw" he attacked her.
She attacked him , he responded with her nick name that took her out

And yet you can't show me this attack. It's that simple. As I said your problems with personal attacks seem to be very conditional.

Name-calling? Trump is the master at name-calling. The only thing fake about the news to Trump is when the media holds Trump accountable. If the news favors Trump, it is great. If the news doesn't favor Trump, it is "fake". You people are so easily conned.
It’s all fake news.. first he’s a president of United States of America you don’t attack your own president.. just because you’re Maddie one get a life.. Your job is to report the news not be a political activist for the DNC
The president of the Untited States doesn't call his political opponents lying or sleepy or crooked or lazy-eyed. He doesn't attack the looks of the wife of his opponent or suggest his father was involved in the Kennedy assassination. Trump accuses Cruz's father of helping JFK's assassin

So?
So, lamenting personal name-calling is about as hypocritical as it gets.

personal name-calling

Yes, your problem with personal attacks seems to just apply to the media. When Trump does it, someone who I would assert has a larger impact on society you have no problem with it.

Trump only responds to attacks. You need to show respect not be a activist for the DNC.. if you can step down as A journalist
?
Oh can you show exactly what "attack" prompted "Pocahontas" or lying ted or basically any of them? Criticism is not an attack by the way.

You think trump attacked Liz Warren? I’m pretty sure it was a response to her incoherent rambling about trump. And ted did attack trump when he became the leader in the polls.

And yet you can't show me this attack. It's that simple. As I said your problems with personal attacks seem to be very conditional.

Why would trump ever bring up Warren? He had no reason. She opened her mouth attacked him and he took her out haha I love it.. trump is never the first to attack.. if you can prove it.. please do .. if not take a hike loser

So?
So, lamenting personal name-calling is about as hypocritical as it gets.
You canT prove he was the first to attack.

a. The main reason for my choosing him is that it is a protest vote against all the senseless violent crime in this country and letting the perps just walk away.

2. But I do not see how he can possibly win, especially with the mail-in ballots and, of course, the horrific COVID-19 situation.

3. If FATE surprises us, however, and he actually wins, the consequences will be mind-shattering.

b. If he wins this time, there will be riots in all the big cities that will make the recent disorders look like child's play.

d. Some Dems will proclaim Mr. Biden (or whoever their candidate is on Nov. 3) as the legitimate president.

In other words, the United States of America will become like Venezuela, with two persons claiming to be the president. We will have finally arrived as a banana republic. (China will tell its people: "See what happens when you allow people to vote!")
Well, if Trump loses, I see the same sort of things happening, like states seceding, states telling Washington DC they won't follow their new radical democrat taliban laws, etc... so it sounds like no matter what happens, the second civil war is coming.

I'm always amazed by people claiming the Democrats want a civil war while at the same time seeming to root for it. Only one side wants it, that's the side who raises confederate flags.

I'm always amazed by people claiming the Democrats want a civil war while at the same time seeming to root for it. Only one side wants it, that's the side who raises confederate flags.
Do try and keep up, you mental midget. I did NOT say democrats "want a civil war," although it looks a whole lot like they're already at war with their non stop violent riots. What I did say is that they'll CAUSE one.

Reading comprehension is fundamental.

Last edited:

I am still waiting for the day that there wont be a police presence due to the defunding of those fine people. On that day, CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC, will burn to the ground just like the other businesses that BLM have attacked....I wont shed a tear....
Yep... when all the cops are gone and the radicals start shooting leftists, they're going to rue the day they got that defund, disband the police idea, and it's already starting. We see the evidence of it from what happened in leftist toilets this weekend.

Confederats are tearing down statues? Shooting 8 year old black girls? Tearing down Christopher Columbus statues? Rioting? That’s republicans??? HUH

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

We all lose if there is any violence.

But the idea of states seceding (whether they be blue or red) is intriguing as long as it is peaceful.

I have always thought that sooner or later, we would have some kind of Czechoslovakia divorce, but I never thought it might happen in my lifetime.

But the idea of states seceding (whether they be blue or red) is intriguing as long as it is peaceful.

I have always thought that sooner or later, we would have some kind of Yugoslavia divorce, but I never thought it might happen in my lifetime.
I'm not so sure if we all lose if there's a shooting war. Seems the radical left has already started, and look how the panderers and scared shitless politicians are bending over backwards for them.

I think there needs to be a push back in the other direction, like the sooner the better, and I think a violent push back is the only thing that will get it done, since it appears that's all they understand.

personal name-calling

?

Why would trump ever bring up Warren? He had no reason. She opened her mouth attacked him and he took her out haha I love it.. trump is never the first to attack.. if you can prove it.. please do .. if not take a hike loser

Sure. I'll prove it.
This was an attack on a twitter employee because he posted updated terms on the platform. Updating our Approach to Misleading Information
This was his post. Find the attack here that makes him "a hater"

1594044485799.png

What did she do?

Or she?
I could go on but you get the point.

I have always thought that sooner or later, we would have some kind of Yugoslavia divorce, but I never thought it might happen in my lifetime.
I'm not so sure if we all lose if there's a shooting war. Seems the radical left has already started, and look how the panderers and scared shitless politicians are bending over backwards for them.

I think there needs to be a push back in the other direction, like the sooner the better, and I think a violent push back is the only thing that will get it done, since it appears that's all they understand.

I respectfully disagree.

We are in this mess today because of the consequences of the bloody Civil War (1861-1865).

Violence would just bring untold misery for millions and millions of people.

But I have no idea how the extremists on both sides can reach a compromise.

Personally, I was devastated when I noticed how easily the powers-that-be caved to the "anti-cop movement." The Speaker of the House kneeling, for example, was probably the most disgraceful gesture ever made by an American politician.

personal name-calling

?

Sure. I'll prove it.
This was an attack on a twitter employee because he posted updated terms on the platform. Updating our Approach to Misleading Information

View attachment 360034
What did she do?

Or she?

Let’s start with Warren Ted Cruz.. can you prove trump attacked first?

Lol, what news are you watching?

personal name-calling

?

Sure. I'll prove it.

View attachment 360034
What did she do?

Or she?

Let’s start with Warren the. Ted Cruz.. can you prove trump attacked first?

Not how it works. You claimed Trump is NEVER the first to attack. I showed otherwise. So now it's your turn to prove that Warren attacked him first. It's your claim so you need to support it.

Well that's a lie.

personal name-calling

?

Forum List

Back