The 'Media' makes White House Press Conferences worthless.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
I haven't watched a press conference in awhile and it's obvious I haven't missed anything. Mceneny has fielded about a dozen questions from the 'journalists' and nearly ALL OF THEM are about Confederate flags and Bubba Wallace and Noose Gate. So Black people and their children are being killed off at record rates right now. China is launching new offensives and imposing new laws on Hong Kong. Drugs keep pouring across the border. I would call our Media a joke but there isn't anything funny about what they do. The hatred and bias that pours out of them is disgraceful. They are an embarrassment to the news profession and to the country. We need a real Media, not these Trump hating monkeys flinging their shit.

I haven't watched a press conference in awhile and it's obvious I haven't missed anything. Mceneny has fielded about a dozen questions from the 'journalists' and nearly ALL OF THEM are about Confederate flags and Bubba Wallace and Noose Gate. So Black people and their children are being killed off at record rates right now. China is launching new offensives and imposing new laws on Hong Kong. Drugs keep pouring across the border. I would call our Media a joke but there isn't anything funny about what they do. The hatred and bias that pours out of them is disgraceful. They are an embarrassment to the news profession and to the country. We need a real Media, not these Trump hating monkeys flinging their shit.

Nah, Mike, they still have great merit. They are still worth watching just to see Trump tell that Asian CBS reporter to either sit down and shut up or to go back home to China! :auiqs.jpg:

Wow... Big News!
Strange how the briefings went to hell since Trump was elected.

Wow... Big News!

Yeah. Trump completely destroyed the Media Spotlight Hour. I much prefer his press Q & A under the roar of the Marine One rotors.

Wow... Big News!

LIBTARD TRANSLATION: Damn! Really bad news for us! Shit. We really needed those press briefings but Trump has cut us off there as well.

Wow... Big News!
Imagine how great these pressers would be if all the "journalists" shoved their heads up God Emperor's ass, like they did with Barry the Boiking!

Forum List

Back