How devastating will it be for the media when trump wins in 2020

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019
I have never seen blood thirsty group of people before.
they have went from fake news 24 hours a day to personal name-calling attacks 24 hours a day on President Trump.

when he wins in November they will de so defeated, how do you recover?

• Banned
God I hope you are right. I still sometimes watch the reaction vids from 2016.
Did you watch Sunday nbc national news? Trump has killed thousands of ppl lol, he killing American soldiers, lol he’s a racist haha this is our National News haha

God I hope you are right. I still sometimes watch the reaction vids from 2016.
Did you watch Sunday nbc national news? Trump has killed thousands of ppl lol, he killing American soldiers, lol he’s a racist haha this is our National News haha
Nope... it's far from "our national news." It's the DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA WING, and it's not news. It's pure TDS and HATE from people that are truly out of their fucking minds, and they have lost any and all semblance of self control and/or dignity. They spew nothing but vulgar, caustic, vile garbage, and that is their gig, that is who they are.

Democrats are the party of trash.

I saw one woman reporter almost in tears "Stop murdering people, Mr. Trump. Put on a mask."
There was no explanation of how this was possible.

There will be a lot of finger pointing, how could we have been so wrong. There will be accusations of cheating. Most of all the communists will toss off the guise of the peaceful protest.

• Banned
I saw one woman reporter almost in tears "Stop murdering people, Mr. Trump. Put on a mask."
There was no explanation of how this was possible.

There will be a lot of finger pointing, how could we have been so wrong. There will be accusations of cheating. Most of all the communists will toss off the guise of the peaceful protest.
That are crazy! I can’t wait for trump to win.. they are going to turn in the American ppl! “ why won’t you believe us” orange man bad” lol

they have went from fake news 24 hours a day to personal name-calling attacks 24 hours a day on President Trump.

Biden is insignificant, that's why it doesn't matter how far gone he is and the media could care less.

It's Trump v MSM.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Name-calling? Trump is the master at name-calling. The only thing fake about the news to Trump is when the media holds Trump accountable. If the news favors Trump, it is great. If the news doesn't favor Trump, it is "fake". You people are so easily conned.

personal name-calling

They are the media. What's his excuse?

Do you have a point to make?

Yes, your problem with personal attacks seems to just apply to the media. When Trump does it, someone who I would assert has a larger impact on society you have no problem with it.

Name-calling? Trump is the master at name-calling. The only thing fake about the news to Trump is when the media holds Trump accountable. If the news favors Trump, it is great. If the news doesn't favor Trump, it is "fake". You people are so easily conned.
It’s all fake news.. first he’s a president of United States of America you don’t attack your own president.. just because you’re Maddie one get a life.. Your job is to report the news not be a political activist for the DNC

personal name-calling

Yes, your problem with personal attacks seems to just apply to the media. When Trump does it, someone who I would assert has a larger impact on society you have no problem with it.

Trump only responds to attacks. You need to show respect not be a activist for the DNC.. if you can step down as A journalist

It’s all fake news.. first he’s a president of United States of America you don’t attack your own president.. just because you’re Maddie one get a life.. Your job is to report the news not be a political activist for the DNC
The president of the Untited States doesn't call his political opponents lying or sleepy or crooked or lazy-eyed. He doesn't attack the looks of the wife of his opponent or suggest his father was involved in the Kennedy assassination. Trump accuses Cruz's father of helping JFK's assassin

At least until Trump those were the norms.

personal name-calling

Trump only responds to attacks. You need to show respect not be a activist for the DNC.. if you can step down as A journalist
?
Oh can you show exactly what "attack" prompted "Pocahontas" or lying ted or basically any of them? Criticism is not an attack by the way.

Last edited:

personal name-calling

?
Oh can you show exactly what "attack" prompted "Pocahontas" or lying ted or basically any of them? Criticism is not an attack by the way.

You think trump attacked Liz Warren? I’m pretty sure it was a response to her incoherent rambling about trump. And ted did attack trump when he became the leader in the polls.

personal name-calling

?

You think trump attacked Liz Warren? I’m pretty sure it was a response to her incoherent rambling about trump. And ted did attack trump when he became the leader in the polls.

What name did she call him? What name did Ted Cruz call him?

I don't "think" he attacked her. I "saw" he attacked her.

1. If I am able to vote, I will vote for President Trump.

a. The main reason for my choosing him is that it is a protest vote against all the senseless violent crime in this country and letting the perps just walk away.

2. But I do not see how he can possibly win, especially with the mail-in ballots and, of course, the horrific COVID-19 situation.

3. If FATE surprises us, however, and he actually wins, the consequences will be mind-shattering for the media and everyone else.

a. The Dems last time just cried on election night.

b. If he wins this time, there will be riots in all the big cities that will make the recent disorders look like child's play.

c. Some Dems will try to get sympathetic generals to mount a coup.

d. Some Dems will proclaim Mr. Biden (or whoever their candidate is on Nov. 3) as the legitimate president.

e. The media will refer to him as the "so-called president."

f. If the Dems get the House, they will immediately impeach him.

g. If both Houses are in Dems' hands, he will be removed.

In other words, the United States of America will become like Venezuela, with two persons claiming to be the president. We will have finally arrived as a banana republic.

Last edited:

personal name-calling

?

What name did she call him? What name did Ted Cruz call him?

I don't "think" he attacked her. I "saw" he attacked her.
She attacked him , he responded with her nick name that took her out

Forum List

Back