How devastating will it be for the media when trump wins in 2020

I have never seen blood thirsty group of people before.
they have went from fake news 24 hours a day to personal name-calling attacks 24 hours a day on President Trump.

when he wins in November they will de so defeated, how do you recover?
personal name-calling

They are the media. What's his excuse?

Do you have a point to make?

Yes, your problem with personal attacks seems to just apply to the media. When Trump does it, someone who I would assert has a larger impact on society you have no problem with it.

Trump only responds to attacks. You need to show respect not be a activist for the DNC.. if you can step down as A journalist
?
Oh can you show exactly what "attack" prompted "Pocahontas" or lying ted or basically any of them? Criticism is not an attack by the way.

You think trump attacked Liz Warren? I’m pretty sure it was a response to her incoherent rambling about trump. And ted did attack trump when he became the leader in the polls.

What name did she call him? What name did Ted Cruz call him?

I don't "think" he attacked her. I "saw" he attacked her.
She attacked him , he responded with her nick name that took her out

And yet you can't show me this attack. It's that simple. As I said your problems with personal attacks seem to be very conditional.

Why would trump ever bring up Warren? He had no reason. She opened her mouth attacked him and he took her out haha I love it.. trump is never the first to attack.. if you can prove it.. please do .. if not take a hike loser

Sure. I'll prove it.
This was an attack on a twitter employee because he posted updated terms on the platform. Updating our Approach to Misleading Information
This was his post. Find the attack here that makes him "a hater"

View attachment 360034
What did she do?

Or she?
I could go on but you get the point.

Let’s start with Warren the. Ted Cruz.. can you prove trump attacked first?

Not how it works. You claimed Trump is NEVER the first to attack. I showed otherwise. So now it's your turn to prove that Warren attacked him first. It's your claim so you need to support it.

You didn’t prove it.. stop trolling

So now you are making other claims. Machado, Cruz and Roth all attacked Trump first? Fine substantiate that. I've shown you Trumps' attack now you need to be able to show a reason why. This is not trolling. Debates require people to substantiate their assertions. If you aren't able to don't blame me.

You brought it up,, I’m saying that trump DIDNT ATTACK warren first, you said he did prove it

How do you prove something didn't happen? The onus of proof is always on the one making the claim. I asserted that Trump attacked Warren and provided the video that showed him doing it. You claim he did it in response to an attack by Warren. The burden to prove that is yours. You also claimed the same for those other instances

In court, you don't ask someone to prove he didn't do something either right?

Everyone knows trump only responses to attacks. He would have no reason to respond to Warren at that time.. not sure he even knew who she was until she said something

"Everyone knows" is not a response. It's a logical fallacy YOU are claiming something, YOU support it. I could support my claims.

I’m just going off memory,, it was in response to her attack .. he never attacks first never

Your memory should be able to be substantiated right? We are talking about 2 high profile individuals. You have google find it. I'll make it easy. You have 4 different people I claimed Trump DID attack first. Find me the attack that according to you happened before for any of them.

If it wasn’t Blatantly obvious trump doesn’t attack first I would make an attempt.. but we all know he doesn’t.. what else do you have ??

If it is so blatantly obvious you shouldn't have to resort to these kinds of arguments

You the one that says he names calls lol only in response of an attack.. and Hes Devastatingly accurate with his strikes

She opened her mouth attacked him and he took her out
trump is never the first to attack
Who's making that claim again?

Huh

You the one that says he names calls lol only in response of an attack
You did write this right? At this point, I have to ask do you just throw stuff at the wall hoping it will stick? You claim to be able to go by memory, but from where I'm sitting you seem unable to remember what you wrote one post ago.

Stop trolling trump attacks when attacked

Stop asserting stuff you are unable to back up.

Ask anyone here trump
Doesn’t attack .. just deal with reality

Of course, he was the first to attack if you watched the Republican debates.
Just did. Another failed assertion.

I see no proof sorry

Ask anyone here trump
Doesn’t attack
Remedial English or some intellectual honesty will probably solve that.

they have went from fake news 24 hours a day to personal name-calling attacks 24 hours a day on President Trump.

personal name-calling

Yes, your problem with personal attacks seems to just apply to the media. When Trump does it, someone who I would assert has a larger impact on society you have no problem with it.

Trump only responds to attacks. You need to show respect not be a activist for the DNC.. if you can step down as A journalist
?
Oh can you show exactly what "attack" prompted "Pocahontas" or lying ted or basically any of them? Criticism is not an attack by the way.

You think trump attacked Liz Warren? I’m pretty sure it was a response to her incoherent rambling about trump. And ted did attack trump when he became the leader in the polls.

And yet you can't show me this attack. It's that simple. As I said your problems with personal attacks seem to be very conditional.

Why would trump ever bring up Warren? He had no reason. She opened her mouth attacked him and he took her out haha I love it.. trump is never the first to attack.. if you can prove it.. please do .. if not take a hike loser

Sure. I'll prove it.
This was an attack on a twitter employee because he posted updated terms on the platform. Updating our Approach to Misleading Information

View attachment 360034
What did she do?

Or she?

Not how it works. You claimed Trump is NEVER the first to attack. I showed otherwise. So now it's your turn to prove that Warren attacked him first. It's your claim so you need to support it.

So now you are making other claims. Machado, Cruz and Roth all attacked Trump first? Fine substantiate that. I've shown you Trumps' attack now you need to be able to show a reason why. This is not trolling. Debates require people to substantiate their assertions. If you aren't able to don't blame me.

You brought it up,, I’m saying that trump DIDNT ATTACK warren first, you said he did prove it

How do you prove something didn't happen? The onus of proof is always on the one making the claim. I asserted that Trump attacked Warren and provided the video that showed him doing it. You claim he did it in response to an attack by Warren. The burden to prove that is yours. You also claimed the same for those other instances

Everyone knows trump only responses to attacks. He would have no reason to respond to Warren at that time.. not sure he even knew who she was until she said something

"Everyone knows" is not a response. It's a logical fallacy YOU are claiming something, YOU support it. I could support my claims.

I’m just going off memory,, it was in response to her attack .. he never attacks first never

Your memory should be able to be substantiated right? We are talking about 2 high profile individuals. You have google find it. I'll make it easy. You have 4 different people I claimed Trump DID attack first. Find me the attack that according to you happened before for any of them.

If it wasn’t Blatantly obvious trump doesn’t attack first I would make an attempt.. but we all know he doesn’t.. what else do you have ??

If it is so blatantly obvious you shouldn't have to resort to these kinds of arguments

You the one that says he names calls lol only in response of an attack.. and Hes Devastatingly accurate with his strikes

Huh

You did write this right? At this point, I have to ask do you just throw stuff at the wall hoping it will stick? You claim to be able to go by memory, but from where I'm sitting you seem unable to remember what you wrote one post ago.

Ask anyone here trump

I see no proof sorry

Ask anyone here trump
Doesn’t attack

He never attacks first.. I’m 100% sure he had no idea who Warren was until she blabbered in TV

personal name-calling

?

Sure. I'll prove it.

View attachment 360034
What did she do?

Or she?

Huh

Ask anyone here trump

I see no proof sorry

Ask anyone here trump
Doesn’t attack

He never attacks first.. I’m 100% sure he had no idea who Warren was until she blabbered in TV

If I got a dollar for every piece of wrong information I was a hundred percent sure of throughout my life that ended up completely wrong I probably could retire right now. That's why I've learned to be very careful about what I assert and when discussing something be prepared to back it up. You should try it. It'll probably save you from constantly being shown to be wrong.

personal name-calling

?

Sure. I'll prove it.

View attachment 360034
What did she do?

Or she?

Huh

Ask anyone here trump

I see no proof sorry

Ask anyone here trump
Doesn’t attack

If I got a dollar for every piece of wrong information I was a hundred percent sure of throughout my life that ended up completely wrong I probably could retire right now. That's why I've learned to be very careful about what I assert and when discussing something be prepared to back it up. You should try it. It'll probably save you from constantly being shown to be wrong.

Your absolutely wrong trump has never attacked anyone until he was attacked.. just facts

personal name-calling

?

Sure. I'll prove it.

View attachment 360034
What did she do?

Or she?

Huh

Ask anyone here trump

I see no proof sorry

Ask anyone here trump
Doesn’t attack

Your absolutely wrong trump has never attacked anyone until he was attacked.. just facts

Facts you are unable or unwilling to provide although it should be easy and despite me challenging you to do so repeatedly.

personal name-calling

?

Sure. I'll prove it.

View attachment 360034
What did she do?

Or she?

Huh

Ask anyone here trump

I see no proof sorry

Ask anyone here trump
Doesn’t attack

Facts you are unable or unwilling to provide although it should be easy and despite me challenging you to do so repeatedly.

Prove me wrong

T

The same way you'll recover from whatever you're smoking.

The real question is how will we respond.

We should not be putting up with this bullshit any longer.

If the people of Adam Schitt's district keep sending him to D.C. to fuck up our government....it's time to make them pay.

And Pelosi's district needs to feel the same thing.

As for the media, the right needs to proliferate like crazy. We don't need Fox News....we need five Fox News'.

personal name-calling

?

Sure. I'll prove it.

View attachment 360034
What did she do?

Or she?

Huh

Ask anyone here trump

I see no proof sorry

Ask anyone here trump
Doesn’t attack

Prove me wrong

You made the claim. Proving it is your job. You have facts?

With knowing that you actually posted this in the face of a huge trump created 2020 Blue Wave.

T

The same way you'll recover from whatever you're smoking.
Huh

The real question is how will we respond.

We should not be putting up with this bullshit any longer.

If the people of Adam Schitt's district keep sending him to D.C. to fuck up our government....it's time to make them pay.

And Pelosi's district needs to feel the same thing.

As for the media, the right needs to proliferate like crazy. We don't need Fox News....we need five Fox News'.

Hey you guys have Qoan Up Yer Ass network

personal name-calling

?

Sure. I'll prove it.

View attachment 360034
What did she do?

Or she?

Huh

Ask anyone here trump

I see no proof sorry

Ask anyone here trump
Doesn’t attack

Prove me wrong

I know it’s a fact.. I been watching him for years. He’s so great at getting you back haha

personal name-calling

?

Sure. I'll prove it.

View attachment 360034
What did she do?

Or she?

Huh

Ask anyone here trump

I see no proof sorry

Ask anyone here trump
Doesn’t attack

Prove me wrong

I know it’s a fact.. I been watching him for years. He’s so great at getting you back haha

You know it's a fact so it's a fact? I would try to explain how bad that argument is but it's kind of pointless, isn't it? Anyways see you later Jitz, maybe someday after you had that remedial English class and found some intellectual honesty we'll do this again.

personal name-calling

?

Sure. I'll prove it.

View attachment 360034
What did she do?

Or she?

Huh

Ask anyone here trump

I see no proof sorry

Ask anyone here trump
Doesn’t attack

Prove me wrong

You know it's a fact so it's a fact? I would try to explain how bad that argument is but it's kind of pointless, isn't it? Anyways see you later Jitz, maybe someday after you had that remedial English class and found some intellectual honesty we'll do this again.

Hope you get over your tds Lol

Forum List

Back