How dare you audit a rigged election

The American people deserve a system where such possibilities are next to impossible so that we can have faith in the system.
I don't think people like you will ever have faith in the system. Am I right?

Yea, just like Hunter making all that money serving as a consultant to a Ukrainian energy company. Joe Biden is a crook. He has been selling out his constituents for DECADES in return for money. Why do you support these corrupt officials that screw the American people? It is a cult thing?
Now Joe is a crook... another claim without evidence. Trump got impeached trying to get Ukraine to back up that narrative and give him dirt. You are way to gullible man. Step it up and do better.

I'm not a huge fan of Bidens policies but he is a much better guy than Trump and I was happy to see the toxic brat booted from office. He was tearing our country apart and is still trying to do so

Do you feel this way about Ivanka's worthless shit that she sold?
Ivanka had her own line of products long before her father ever ran for potus. Obtaining trademarks for products is a normal course of business in any country.

Hunter isn't "in my mind all the time". I only bring him up after reading about how awful Trump was by a leftist that has NO PROBLEM with the blatant, out in the open and in-your-face CORRUPTION in which your Democratic masters are engaged. It sounds to me like you have no issue with corruption, as long as it's one of your Democratic masters engaged in it.

Now Joe is a crook... another claim without evidence. Trump got impeached trying to get Ukraine to back up that narrative and give him dirt.
The impeachments were shams. Joe Biden's son was taking kickbacks on behalf of his dad in return for a BILLION $ of our money. It's amazing to me that guys like you continue to support these blatantly corrupt crooks.

Did the FBI fabricate "evidence" against members of the Trump team? And if the answer is "yes", then why should I trust them?
You don’t have to Trust them. But that doesn’t mean they are always lying. Look at each situation for what it is and what facts are presented. Give it an objective analysis.

The impeachments were shams. Joe Biden's son was taking kickbacks on behalf of his dad in return for a BILLION $ of our money. It's amazing to me that guys like you continue to support these blatantly corrupt crooks.
They weren’t shams and you don’t have any proof of crimes. Neither did Trumps team and DOJ even though they tried their best to get something.

You don’t have to Trust them. But that doesn’t mean they are always lying. Look at each situation for what it is and what facts are presented. Give it an objective analysis.
I wouldn't take their word for what they ate at breakfast. The DOJ/FBI are filled with corrupt, lying, partisan, hacks that serve and protect crooks like Joe and Hillary while conspiring to destroy political conservatives.

Shut up and believe what the ridiculous, Europhobic Attorney General says. Or he will cry and call you names like Nazi and stuff. I might be wrong but I think he said he used Ann Frank's ball point pen to tunnel his way out of Auschwitz before immigrating to the European dominated New World to seek his vengence.

Last edited:
I'm with you. I don't believe it matters what "evidence" comes out. I'm pretty sure that the DNC could come out and announce they conspired with China and Dominion and stole the election and nothing would happen.

I believe something would happen if that were the case but we must remember that not only William Barr, but also the Governor of Georgia ( Kemp ) and many others have stated not enough fraud happened to overturn the results.

Also when you have the USSC refuse to hear any cases and three of Trump appointees sided with Roberts then you should take the hint the fight is over and should regroup for 2022 and 2024 and not focus on 2020 as much as many have done.

Ivanka had her own line of products long before her father ever ran for potus. Obtaining trademarks for products is a normal course of business in any country.

Hunter isn't "in my mind all the time". I only bring him up after reading about how awful Trump was by a leftist that has NO PROBLEM with the blatant, out in the open and in-your-face CORRUPTION in which your Democratic masters are engaged. It sounds to me like you have no issue with corruption, as long as it's one of your Democratic masters engaged in it.
So you have no problem with Ivanka who was a part of diplomatic envoy while President Donald Trump agreed to rescue Chinese telecom giant ZTE Corp. shortly after Ivanka Trump's brand was awarded the trademarks. Sorry if that was a Democrat you would be going ape...

Ye have a problem with Hunter.. Hunter involvement with China... Hunter was an investment banker, they do international deals.. It happens... Does his last name hinder him, I don'y think so... But he also doesn't work in the White House,,,
This would like asking if Tiffany Trump was good looking enough to be a New York Fashion Week Model... This is whataboutismm

Because you are repeating the tired rhetoric that there was no fraud when everything possible was done to stop people from investigating it is not working, I wonder why I m even replying. The election was stolen.

Ok. Prove it. That is all I have been saying. There is no proof. I spent more than eight hours going through the database you posted a link to. And for every assertion I found where it was debunked.

The Fulton County duplicate ballots.

They were erroneously scanned during the initial count. The mistake was not duplicated during the recount, the hand count, or the audit.

Was it a screw up? Yes. Did it cost Trump the state and this the election? No. The system worked. The recount picked up 121 votes for Trump. The hand recount confirmed those numbers. The Audit confirmed the absentee ballots were submitted by the registered voter via signature checks. The same checks they initially did when they got the ballots.

It is like when someone backs into your car in a parking lot. An accident. A screw up. Or you can claim it was a massive conspiracy to deny your car. Unless you can prove that this person intentionally targeted you I’m going to say it was an accident.

Did you vote for Joe?

I did not vote. Not for joe. Not for Trump.

I have voted in every election since 1988. And each series has gotten shittier snd shittier.

From Reagan we got worse and worse. Before that we generally speaking had good men doing their best. After that we had a series of weaker and more shallow people. I realized sometime ago that it was a lack of what Reagan had. The Core Beliefs he embraced and used as his anchor.

The last glimmer of any Core Beliefs we saw was Newt and the Contract with America. After that it became a series of revenge oppositions.

The Democrats stupidly wanted revenge for the Right impeaching Clinton. The Republicans wanted revenge for the Democrats wanting revenge. And it has gone downhill.

It is said that cream rises to the top. Well that may be true. But what has risen to the top of our political process is crap.

So I gave up. It no longer matters who is elected. They are both steaming piles of crap. I won’t show up and vote against anyone. I will show up to vote for someone. But there is no one to vote for.

Wrong again, facha boy. The audits reveal nothing. RepubliQans have NOTHING to establish any electoral fraud. This is nothing but the typical dictator's attempt to take and hold power through nefarious means. Claim a stolen election, lock up the opposition... that's what the Q-tip heads want. They are online constantly calling for trhe death of Democrats. Y'all are FASCISTS and TRAITORS. Anyone disagreeing with that assessment apparently does not understand English.

I agree wholeheartedly! ^^^ the Rats, the Thieves who stole this election from Americans are scared shitless of the truth!

What a fucking Banana Republic America has become.

And nobody who says he/she loves the US does shit.

You know what? Then they deserve all the shit they get.
You're the rat here, boy. The election was not stolen. Your boy Trumpolini the Pervert lost big. Though we have a LOT of fascist white-right misfits in this country, y'all aren't enough to win an election. You CANNOT now win a national election and you know it... hence all the voter suppression now being perpetrated in the fascist red states.

You're a traitor. Move to Russia now, cowardly incel.

Ok. Prove it. That is all I have been saying. There is no proof. I spent more than eight hours going through the database you posted a link to. And for every assertion I found where it was debunked.

The Fulton County duplicate ballots.

They were erroneously scanned during the initial count. The mistake was not duplicated during the recount, the hand count, or the audit.

Was it a screw up? Yes. Did it cost Trump the state and this the election? No. The system worked. The recount picked up 121 votes for Trump. The hand recount confirmed those numbers. The Audit confirmed the absentee ballots were submitted by the registered voter via signature checks. The same checks they initially did when they got the ballots.

It is like when someone backs into your car in a parking lot. An accident. A screw up. Or you can claim it was a massive conspiracy to deny your car. Unless you can prove that this person intentionally targeted you I’m going to say it was an accident.
I did the same thing… not for 8 hours but I dug into his “proof” link and picked out a few specific claims. Showed how they were crap and easily debunked and he went silent. But then he comes back after some time and keeps using that link as some sort of proof. I’m pretty convinced that he is just trolling at this point. He knows there is nothing more than a wing and a prayer

I did not vote. Not for joe. Not for Trump.

I have voted in every election since 1988. And each series has gotten shittier snd shittier.

From Reagan we got worse and worse. Before that we generally speaking had good men doing their best. After that we had a series of weaker and more shallow people. I realized sometime ago that it was a lack of what Reagan had. The Core Beliefs he embraced and used as his anchor.

The last glimmer of any Core Beliefs we saw was Newt and the Contract with America. After that it became a series of revenge oppositions.

The Democrats stupidly wanted revenge for the Right impeaching Clinton. The Republicans wanted revenge for the Democrats wanting revenge. And it has gone downhill.

It is said that cream rises to the top. Well that may be true. But what has risen to the top of our political process is crap.

So I gave up. It no longer matters who is elected. They are both steaming piles of crap. I won’t show up and vote against anyone. I will show up to vote for someone. But there is no one to vote for.
We live in a corrupt nation and in a corrupt world. My advice is to put your faith in only Jesus.

Forum List

Back