How dare you audit a rigged election

I agree wholeheartedly! ^^^ the Rats, the Thieves who stole this election from Americans are scared shitless of the truth!

What a fucking Banana Republic America has become.

And nobody who says he/she loves the US does shit.

You know what? Then they deserve all the shit they get.
Haha. Yeah the Dems stole an election!! You’re losing it Skye. Do you realize how silly you sound?

You claim to love America but you incessantly rag on the institutions that hold our democracy

Why did you post those sources if you didnt believe them and have the same view?
That is a blatantly stupid question.
I can only go by what you idiots say. Youre the ones claiming every week arrests are coming. They still havent produced the Kraken that would get them arrested. :auiqs.jpg:
The second coming of Jesus has been expected for thousands of years. It will happen. If you're still here when it does, you're in trouble.

I was not conned. The results are not out yet and everything is being done to censor any information from national news and social media about the audits.. Why do you think that is, if fraud did not happen? You have been conned.
The liberals don't like forensic audits for the same reason they oppose photo ID; they love to cheat.

...and you naysayers think they should happen overnight...and they fact that they haven't proves they never will. You're all in for a big surprise.
Overnight?!?! Did you think the election was yesterday?! Y’all are delusional. I know I know… wait and see. Y’all are jokes

Any day now Trump will be reinstated and made Master of the Universe.

In the end you can audit until you are blue in the face and Biden will still be President at the end of the day…
I'm with you. I don't believe it matters what "evidence" comes out. I'm pretty sure that the DNC could come out and announce they conspired with China and Dominion and stole the election and nothing would happen.

Projection.

Personally. I always assume I could be wrong. This habit has saved me many times. By double checking this I avoid accidents at work. Sadly not all. But I have avoided some. The perils of an industrial work site.

I could be wrong. The election may have been stolen. I don’t think so. It is improbable to the point of absurdity. But it is possible.

I am prepared to be wrong about it. I keep reading the links and checking out your database. And all of the assertions have been disproven so far. A fact that you have yet to acknowledge.

I may be wrong. But what you fail to understand is this. If you are wrong. If the Trump Loyalists are wrong. The election in 2022 and 2024 are lost.

In Georgia that means we have Democrats taking statewide offices and control of the legislature. I want Republicans to be competitive. But right now the best idea I have for stopping the liberals is finding the most conservative Democrat and supporting them.

Because this stolen election thing has gone on so long without any proof that the Republicans are going to be viewed as the lunatic choice. And they will lose.

At this point. If you can’t prove the election was stolen. You have killed the Republicans for a decade. Not theories. Not statistical analysis. But hard proof. The kind you can win in court with.

Personally. I always assume I could be wrong. This habit has saved me many times. By double checking this I avoid accidents at work. Sadly not all. But I have avoided some. The perils of an industrial work site.

I could be wrong. The election may have been stolen. I don’t think so. It is improbable to the point of absurdity. But it is possible.

I am prepared to be wrong about it. I keep reading the links and checking out your database. And all of the assertions have been disproven so far. A fact that you have yet to acknowledge.

I may be wrong. But what you fail to understand is this. If you are wrong. If the Trump Loyalists are wrong. The election in 2022 and 2024 are lost.

In Georgia that means we have Democrats taking statewide offices and control of the legislature. I want Republicans to be competitive. But right now the best idea I have for stopping the liberals is finding the most conservative Democrat and supporting them.

Because this stolen election thing has gone on so long without any proof that the Republicans are going to be viewed as the lunatic choice. And they will lose.

At this point. If you can’t prove the election was stolen. You have killed the Republicans for a decade. Not theories. Not statistical analysis. But hard proof. The kind you can win in court with.
Because you are repeating the tired rhetoric that there was no fraud when everything possible was done to stop people from investigating it is not working, I wonder why I m even replying. The election was stolen.

I'm with you... I'd love to vote for a conservative as I agree with many of their policy positions but I can't find many candidates that I respect. They have gone off the deep end. Stolen Election, undermining our institutions, Ignoring and denying what's clearly on video during the 1/6 riot, the Vaccine nonsense. I understand the political games they are playing but they are pandering to a base of brainless idiots who are loyal to a dishonest bully because he likes to troll the "opposition". It is not healthy or productive. This guy here Lastamender showcases perfectly the level of brainwash and ignorance that these people propel. It's sad.

Because you are repeating the tired rhetoric that there was no fraud when everything possible was done to stop people from investigating it is not working, I wonder why I m even replying. The election was stolen.
I understand that Trump uses the repeat until people believe it method and that may have worked on you but you just repeating that the election was stolen with a complete inability to back it up is not going to convince anybody of anything other than you are being a moron.

...you just repeating that the election was stolen with a complete inability to back it up is not going to convince anybody of anything other than you are being a moron.
I don't know if the election was 100% valid or not because it's impossible for average Americans to know. The election process is murky, non-transparent, and mysterious. Guys like you who SWEAR that there wasn't any malfeasance are speaking out of ignorance. You have no way to KNOW what happened and that's why we need legitimate, thorough, audits. That way we can uncover any potential issues and have confidence that our elections are secure and legitimate. Isn't that what you want too?

Forum List

Back