How dare you audit a rigged election

Kind of. I checked his box and mailed it in but my vote was rejected because my signature did not match. So technically my vote didn't count. Why?
How do you feel about Joe Biden selling out the American people in return for funneling money to Hunter Biden for one of his (wink, wink) paintings?

I don't know if the election was 100% valid or not because it's impossible for average Americans to know. The election process is murky, non-transparent, and mysterious. Guys like you who SWEAR that there wasn't any malfeasance are speaking out of ignorance. You have no way to KNOW what happened and that's why we need legitimate, thorough, audits. That way we can uncover any potential issues and have confidence that our elections are secure and legitimate. Isn't that what you want too?
I haven't sworn a thing. I mock those making claims that it was stolen with no ability to prove it. I saw the set up and see the game that Trump is playing with the rigged election narrative. It was obvious that he was going to use it as an excuse in 2016 when he thought he was going to lose to Hilary and it was obvious he was going to use it in 2020. I don't trust things I don't see with my own eyes and can be very skeptical. But logic and a basic understanding of how our elections are run show the claims that people like Lastamender make are irrational and unsupported. What is being done right now to undermine confidence in our elections is political and tragic and about as anti American as it gets. The claims have been made and challenged in court. They couldn't make a legit case. It's over.

How do you feel about Joe Biden selling out the American people in return for funneling money to Hunter Biden for one of his (wink, wink) paintings?
I don't think that has anything to do with this thread. Stay on topic. Aren't you supposed to be a moderator?

The claims have been made and challenged in court. They couldn't make a legit case. It's over.
I don't dispute that "it's over". I dispute the claim that it's been proven that our elections are free of malfeasance or errors. The only way to KNOW is for LEGITIMATE and detailed audits to be performed. Are you ok with such audits?

I'm with you... I'd love to vote for a conservative as I agree with many of their policy positions but I can't find many candidates that I respect. They have gone off the deep end. Stolen Election, undermining our institutions, Ignoring and denying what's clearly on video during the 1/6 riot, the Vaccine nonsense. I understand the political games they are playing but they are pandering to a base of brainless idiots...
I asked you about Joe selling out the American people based on your post here. If I'm "off-topic", then apparently so were you.

Rereading the OP now we know why Mitch refused Garland on the Supreme Court this fucker is a anti constitutional Republic

I don't dispute that "it's over". I dispute the claim that it's been proven that our elections are free of malfeasance or errors. The only way to KNOW is for LEGITIMATE and detailed audits to be performed. Are you ok with such audits?
I never made the claim that our elections are completely free of fraud and errors. Thats a straw man argument. Anything as massive as a national election is going to have problems. I'm saying that the claims that the election was stolen is unproven and politicized BS.

The Audits are a way to keep the narrative moving. I'm fine with recounts and audits following an election if there is reason to do so. This was performed in November and December along with dozens of failed court appearances. The narrative lead to a raid on our Capital and calls to kill the VP and other senators by a bunch of misinformed retards. So no I have no more interest in appeasing this crowd. The claims they still make have been explained and debunked. It's pathetic.

I asked you about Joe selling out the American people based on your post here. If I'm "off-topic", then apparently so were you.
Fair enough, the idea that the Prez would funnel money to his son through art deals is silly and laughable. I can't say I have taken any of those claims seriously at all.

I'm find with recounts and audits following an election if there is reason to do so. This was performed in November and December
Again, all of that is very dubious to me. I have about ZERO trust in American institutions. That's what happens after years of being lied to and cheated by corrupt elected officials and government bureaucrats. I wish I could believe your claim that the elections in the numerous districts were all above board, but I just don't have your faith.

Fair enough, the idea that the Prez would funnel money to his son through art deals is silly and laughable. I can't say I have taken any of those claims seriously at all.
So you think that wealthy people want to pay $500,000 for one of Hunter's paintings because they truly value his art?

Again, all of that is very dubious to me. I have about ZERO trust in American institutions. That's what happens after years of being lied to and cheated by corrupt elected officials and government bureaucrats. I wish I could believe your claim that the elections in the numerous districts were all above board, but I just don't have your faith.
Try taking another look and explain how it is logistically possible to coordinate the cheating of so many independently run elections. How exactly does that work in your mind?

So you think that wealthy people want to pay $500,000 for one of Hunter's paintings because they truly value his art?
I have no clue... An invisible sculpture sold for over $18K recently. You seem to me making claims of money funneling and stolen elections with out any evidence, just a feeling that something fishy is going on... That isn't believable and it is worthy of mockery.

Try taking another look and explain how it is logistically possible to coordinate the cheating of so many independently run elections. How exactly does that work in your mind?
I didn't say that anyone coordinated anything. It's certainly possible that some corrupt officials, on their own initiative, did illicit things to improve the odds of Biden winning their jurisdictions.

The American people deserve a system where such possibilities are next to impossible so that we can have faith in the system.

Garland is a political hack whose love, loyalty, and devotion are to the Democratic Party.
Good for him. I don't blame him after what the Republicans did to his SCOTUS nomination. I"m sure Kavenaugh has no love for the Dems

Hunter is most likely a POS.
But..........why is he in your head, constantly?

Do you feel this way about Ivanka's worthless shit that she sold?
With all those China Trademarks. That's legit.
Can hardly wait for the indictment on Jr and Ivanka, and if they have balls, trump too.

I didn't say that anyone coordinated anything. It's certainly possible that some corrupt officials, on their own initiative, did illicit things to improve the odds of Biden winning their jurisdictions.

The American people deserve a system where such possibilities are next to impossible so that we can have faith in the system.
Again you saying that it is possible means nothing... Anything is possible. But if you are gong to make claims of stolen elections and try to justify audits then you need to base it on something and so far nothing has been presented that can explain the obviously political rhetoric. You're being duped if you are taking this stuff seriously

I have no clue... An invisible sculpture sold for over $18K recently. You seem to me making claims of money funneling and stolen elections with out any evidence, just a feeling that something fishy is going on... That isn't believable and it is worthy of mockery.
Yea, just like Hunter making all that money serving as a consultant to a Ukrainian energy company. Joe Biden is a crook. He has been selling out his constituents for DECADES in return for money. Why do you support these corrupt officials that screw the American people? It is a cult thing?

Forum List

Back