How dare you audit a rigged election

He’s asking a legit question… you’ve been spouting off these claims for months now. Ready to admit you were conned? “Wait and see” has an expiration and we are long past due
I was not conned. The results are not out yet and everything is being done to censor any information from national news and social media about the audits.. Why do you think that is, if fraud did not happen? You have been conned.

I was not conned. The results are not out yet and everything is being done to censor any information from national news and social media about the audits.. Why do you think that is, if fraud did not happen? You have been conned.
Oh piss off you fucking loser. God, I'm sick of you conspiracy theory whackos. You're turning the US into a shithole. Grow the fuck up.

No dude, your narrative is debunked and unverified. You can’t prove anything you claim and all you got now is “wait and see” or “the media is hiding it”. That’s bullshit. You put your name all over this thing and now you look like a fool. Stop doubling down on stupid and just admit you believed bad intel. That would at least be a respectable move on your part.

I agree wholeheartedly! ^^^ the Rats, the Thieves who stole this election from Americans are scared shitless of the truth!

What a fucking Banana Republic America has become.

And nobody who says he/she loves the US does shit.

You know what? Then they deserve all the shit they get.

Forum List

Back