How dare that Trumpstain compare George Washington to traitors who attacked this country.

George Washington didn't attack this country. He helped found it.
Yea, he owned slaves. Not every creation is perfect at the moment of creation. Sometimes it takes time and tweaks to get it right. But the founders laid the foundation.

Robert E. Lee and other traitors of that ilk, attacked this country. They tried to kill the promise of what Washington founded.

How dare Donald Trump compare George Washington and other founders favorably with traitors.

Bad enough when Republicans work to take away healthcare from millions of Americans.
And when they collude with Russians to undermine our elections.
But to supports Nazi's is simply over the top. Are they sure they should be in this country? Perhaps it's not the right fit and they should move on to another country that's a better fit.

The people in charge of the country at the time had a far different opinion of his actions
Agreed....and if we'd lost, he would have been hung. We were too lenient on the con-federacy leaders.

Yea, he owned slaves. Not every creation is perfect at the moment of creation. Sometimes it takes time and tweaks to get it right. But the founders laid the foundation.

Robert E. Lee and other traitors of that ilk, attacked this country. They tried to kill the promise of what Washington founded.

How dare Donald Trump compare George Washington and other founders favorably with traitors.

Bad enough when Republicans work to take away healthcare from millions of Americans.
But to supports Nazi's is simply over the top. Are they sure they should be in this country? Perhaps it's not the right fit and they should move on to another country that's a better fit.
Wrong, asshole. Lincoln invaded Virginia, not the other way around.
After the con-federacy fired on a federal installation that was NOT firing on them.

The people in charge of the country at the time had a far different opinion of his actions
Agreed....and if we'd lost, he would have been hung. We were too lenient on the con-federacy leaders.

The union politicians were afraid to put any confederates on trial because if they had they would have all been acquitted.

After the con-federacy fired on a federal installation that was NOT firing on them.
After South Carolina seceded from the Union, the troops in Fort Sumter were trespassers. South Carolina had every right under international to fire on them.

After South Carolina seceded from the Union, the troops in Fort Sumter were trespassers. South Carolina had every right under international to fire on them.

That's absurd. South Carolina was bound by the US Constitution it ratified.

That's absurd. South Carolina was bound by the US Constitution it ratified.
Not after it seceded.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Fuck off, Stalinist traitor.

Washington had slaves, it's just a matter of time until you goons demand he be purged from history.

After George Washington allied with Indian tribes to win the war, George sent 5,000 troops on a mission and they wiped out 40 Indian villages including many of those tribes who helped him win the war. But you libtards continue with your selective faux rage and demonizing a single solder in the entire civil war. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

You plugged in a lot of lies. Are you supposed to be credible?

Without Illegals, can Dems win California and NY?
Contrary to GOP and tarded beliefs, illegals don't vote.
And a president with a 34% approval rating who defends Nazi's and colludes with Russia isn't going to get a lot of support beyond his base and other people of your kind.
This sounds familiar. Are you wondering the woods alone or with Hillary?

Let it go lefties. After a couple of grade school classes y'all will probably want to tear down Washington's statue too. George was a British subject for most of his life and the Brits were the primary slave traders for the better part of 200 years. New Jersey was the last Northern state to outlaw slavery barely fifteen years before the Civil War but the slick Yankees reserved the option to keep slaves under a different designation. Democrats created a political plantation in the 20th century that kept Blacks in bondage under government distribution of funds by poverty pimps in exchange for votes. Amazingly (with the cooperation of the criminal conspiracy in the MSM) the democrat party is able to convince the hard core of Black voters that they aren't able to obtain something as basic as a photo I.D. in the 21st century. Democrats need victims and elitist democrats will continue to try to convince their core believers that they cannot be part of the greatest Country in the world without the democrat party. It's no secret.

Last edited:
Ladies and gentleman, I'm a psychiatrist who works at the mental hospital where deanrd resides. And we've found that every time we let him out of his padded cell to vent his "personal issues" on the Internet, he won't become physically violent. That's what we're aiming for. Rest assured that he's under multiple doctors' care and armed security staff. We're trying to keep our schizophrenic patient physically safe while my colleagues and I try to find the right combinations of psychiatric medications that may stabilize Deanrd enough to re-enter society. But no need to worry about his on-line unpleasantness because he is under professional supervision.

You mean people who liked being governed by Great Britain?
You know exactly what I meant.

He was a British subject, and turned on his king.

How is that NOT being a traitor?
So you feel Washington was a traitor, Benedict Arnold was a hero and this country would have been better off if the founders hadn't declared independence from a government over 3,000 miles away who demanded gold and goods from it's "colony"?

Wow, I'm sure those thoughts are shared by most Republicans. And this is why your kind must be defeated. You want this country to be subjects of a foreign power. Perhaps you would be happier over there than over here?

200.gif

So you feel Washington was a traitor,

To the country of his birth, yes

Benedict Arnold was a hero and this country would have been better off if the founders hadn't declared independence from a government over 3,000 miles away who demanded gold and goods from it's "colony"?

Making shit up again?

You want this country to be subjects of a foreign power.

Not in my lifetime.

Perhaps you would be happier over there than over here?

Spent 2 years over there, and enjoyed the hell out of it.

(those people are nuts, they drive on the wrong side of the road)
This right here is the best part:

I said making fun of you defending a foreign government:
Benedict Arnold was a hero and this country would have been better off if the founders hadn't declared independence from a government over 3,000 miles away who demanded gold and goods from it's "colony"?

Then you said:
Making shit up again?

We can't talk anymore because you are just too fuking stupid. No really. You are stupid.

you acted like I said that, and you failed miserably

I don't consider Arnold a hero, ( the British might).

and, as you have proven, again...

200.gif
I don't need to make stuff up when I can quote you.

So you feel Washington was a traitor, Benedict Arnold was a hero and this country would have been better off if the founders hadn't declared independence from a government over 3,000 miles away who demanded gold and goods from it's "colony"?

Wow, I'm sure those thoughts are shared by most Republicans. And this is why your kind must be defeated. You want this country to be subjects of a foreign power. Perhaps you would be happier over there than over here?
Benedict Arnold was one of the main reasons Washington won many of his campaigns... the guy got kicked in the teeth by Washington at promotion time and the rest is history.....and you are right dean,the far right must be defeated BUT, so must your kind the far left.....both of you assholes are destroying this country with your "be like me and accept what i accept" bullshit or fuck you......
So you are defending Benedict Arnold? You felt he was a mistreated hero?

Next, you'll be telling us the positives of slavery and why gays need to be killed.

So you sympathize with traitors?

But Washington was on the winning side. Your rebel traitors lost. So. fir them to erect statues to their traitorous loser generals on Union soil was an apostasy. But the ultimate insult was to then use taxpayer dollars to hire some black guy to clean the pigeon shit off the faces of the inglorious bastards.

Benedict Arnold was one of the main reasons Washington won many of his campaigns... the guy got kicked in the teeth by Washington at promotion time and the rest is history.....and you are right dean,the far right must be defeated BUT, so must your kind the far left.....both of you assholes are destroying this country with your "be like me and accept what i accept" bullshit or fuck you......
So you are defending Benedict Arnold? You felt he was a mistreated hero?

Next, you'll be telling us the positives of slavery and why gays need to be killed.
im telling you history dipshit....prove arnold wasnt one of Americas best generals back then and i will apologize to you,but if you cant you apologize to me....you game?...

Another drone who knows nothing about history.

Washington WAS a traitor to the British Crown, you ignorant child.
Is there a statue of washington in Britain? Do you know who won the revolutionary war? Take a guess you pseudo-intellectual.

200.gif

So you feel Washington was a traitor,

To the country of his birth, yes

Making shit up again?

You want this country to be subjects of a foreign power.

Not in my lifetime.

Perhaps you would be happier over there than over here?

Spent 2 years over there, and enjoyed the hell out of it.

(those people are nuts, they drive on the wrong side of the road)
This right here is the best part:

I said making fun of you defending a foreign government:

Then you said:
Making shit up again?

We can't talk anymore because you are just too fuking stupid. No really. You are stupid.

you acted like I said that, and you failed miserably

I don't consider Arnold a hero, ( the British might).

and, as you have proven, again...

200.gif
I don't need to make stuff up when I can quote you.

If you don't need to, why do you do it?

Another drone who knows nothing about history.

Washington WAS a traitor to the British Crown, you ignorant child.
Is there a statue of washington in Britain? Do you know who won the revolutionary war? Take a guess you pseudo-intellectual.
5777981046_7d04f40120_z.jpg

Trafalgar Square

So you sympathize with traitors?
No I attack commie Democrats every chance I get.

Forum List

Back