How dare that Trumpstain compare George Washington to traitors who attacked this country.

Without Illegals, can Dems win California and NY?
Contrary to GOP and tarded beliefs, illegals don't vote.
And a president with a 34% approval rating who defends Nazi's and colludes with Russia isn't going to get a lot of support beyond his base and other people of your kind.
Meanwhile it is DEMOCRATS that are demanding Washington and Jefferson monuments be removed. Go figure.

Blood will be on his hands when the killings happened with these riled up people on both sides..

Good. Maybe it's time for some more blood to flow in this country. Time for us to decide, once and for all if the Government or The People are going to run this country.
Fuktard, the government are the people. Republicans put morons into office. They should be happy the GOP will ruin their lives. It's what they voted for. They knew exactly what they were getting. We saw it under Bush.

George Washington didn't attack this country. He helped found it.
Yea, he owned slaves. Not every creation is perfect at the moment of creation. Sometimes it takes time and tweaks to get it right. But the founders laid the foundation.

Robert E. Lee and other traitors of that ilk, attacked this country. They tried to kill the promise of what Washington founded.

How dare Donald Trump compare George Washington and other founders favorably with traitors.

Bad enough when Republicans work to take away healthcare from millions of Americans.
And when they collude with Russians to undermine our elections.
But to supports Nazi's is simply over the top. Are they sure they should be in this country? Perhaps it's not the right fit and they should move on to another country that's a better fit.

Stop smoking K2. That shit mess you up. Just stick with weed. It's cheaper and safer.

Blood will be on his hands when the killings happened with these riled up people on both sides..

The main people "riling" anyone up is the press. Any blood on their hands?

Check out my thread on Trumps new Tweets...

Trump is a very stupid man , these marches are just the beginning.

Yes he tweets with the abandon of a 24 year old at a rave. That still doesn't excuse the Press and Lefty groups from being the ones creating the charged atmosphere we are currently suffering under.
Because Obama was born in Kenya and Republicans declared they would do everything they could to ruin his presidency even if it ruined the country.

Sure glad the GOP was innocent. Aren't you?

And I can then go back to BushChimpyMcHitler when the left was in a junior version of its current temper tantrum.

How many left wing rallys were broken up by right wingers then? How many left wing speakers were prevented from speaking by right wing mobs?

And a president with a 34% approval rating who defends Nazi's and colludes with Russia isn't going to get a lot of support beyond his base and other people of your kind.
Meanwhile it is DEMOCRATS that are demanding Washington and Jefferson monuments be removed. Go figure.
You just made that up. Don't be a sh!thead.

Trump predicted it: Chicago clergy calling to remove statues of G. Washington cuz he was slave owner

You got one idiot pastor who said that. And here is is email so you can write to him and tell him he's wrong just like I did.

Don't you agree with right wing pastors that gays need to be murdered? I'm pretty sure you do.

Good. Maybe it's time for some more blood to flow in this country. Time for us to decide, once and for all if the Government or The People are going to run this country.
Fuktard, the government are the people. Republicans put morons into office. They should be happy the GOP will ruin their lives. It's what they voted for. They knew exactly what they were getting. We saw it under Bush.

The government is overhead. The people are the people, despite your dick sucking reverence of your progressive asshat betters.

The Alt Left thugs are even burning up statutes of Lincoln, the dumbasses.

Lincoln Statue Burned on Chicago's South Side: Alderman

Lincoln Statue Found Burned on Chicago's South Side: Alderman

An Abraham Lincoln was damaged and burned in Chicago's Englewood neighborhood late Wednesday, Ald. Ray Lopez said.

The statue was found burned near 69th Street and Wolcott, authorities said.

upload_2017-8-17_14-28-23-jpeg.144271

Yea, he owned slaves. Not every creation is perfect at the moment of creation. Sometimes it takes time and tweaks to get it right. But the founders laid the foundation.

Robert E. Lee and other traitors of that ilk, attacked this country. They tried to kill the promise of what Washington founded.

How dare Donald Trump compare George Washington and other founders favorably with traitors.

Bad enough when Republicans work to take away healthcare from millions of Americans.
But to supports Nazi's is simply over the top. Are they sure they should be in this country? Perhaps it's not the right fit and they should move on to another country that's a better fit.

Stop smoking K2. That shit mess you up. Just stick with weed. It's cheaper and safer.
I don't need to smoke anything to post the truth.

Stripping healthcare from tens of millions of Americans lost by one vote. Even you know that. No way you could be that stupid, could you? Now I'm not so sure.

"Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets. We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia,” Trump’s son, Donald Jr., said at a real estate conference in 2008, according to a trade publication, eTurboNews.
Wake up and smell the collusion.

Trump said many of those Nazi's were "fine" and "good people". That's why even a few Republicans are upset. But only a few.

Don't you think you would be happier someplace else? Maybe someplace without Mexicans. Where women didn't have rights. Where you could kill gays? Think about it. Then maybe to start packing.

Trump predicted it: Chicago clergy calling to remove statues of G. Washington cuz he was slave owner

You got one idiot pastor who said that. And here is is email so you can write to him and tell him he's wrong just like I did.

Don't you agree with right wing pastors that gays need to be murdered? I'm pretty sure you do.

What do homos have to do with the discussion?

The Alt Left thugs are even burning up statutes of Lincoln, the dumbasses.

Lincoln Statue Burned on Chicago's South Side: Alderman

Lincoln Statue Found Burned on Chicago's South Side: Alderman

An Abraham Lincoln was damaged and burned in Chicago's Englewood neighborhood late Wednesday, Ald. Ray Lopez said.

The statue was found burned near 69th Street and Wolcott, authorities said.

upload_2017-8-17_14-28-23-jpeg.144271
69th and Wolcott? Chicago voted more than 40% Republican against Harold Washington. How do you know it wasn't from a white winger?

What do homos have to do with the discussion?
Republicans are the party of hate. It's their Nazi side. Both Nazi's and Republicans hate gays. In that way, they are very much alike. Don't you agree?

The people in charge of the country at the time had a far different opinion of his actions
You mean people who liked being governed by Great Britain?
You know exactly what I meant.

He was a British subject, and turned on his king.

How is that NOT being a traitor?
So you feel Washington was a traitor, Benedict Arnold was a hero and this country would have been better off if the founders hadn't declared independence from a government over 3,000 miles away who demanded gold and goods from it's "colony"?

Wow, I'm sure those thoughts are shared by most Republicans. And this is why your kind must be defeated. You want this country to be subjects of a foreign power. Perhaps you would be happier over there than over here?

200.gif

So you feel Washington was a traitor,

To the country of his birth, yes

Benedict Arnold was a hero and this country would have been better off if the founders hadn't declared independence from a government over 3,000 miles away who demanded gold and goods from it's "colony"?

Making shit up again?

You want this country to be subjects of a foreign power.

Not in my lifetime.

Perhaps you would be happier over there than over here?

Spent 2 years over there, and enjoyed the hell out of it.

(those people are nuts, they drive on the wrong side of the road)

The government is overhead. The people are the people, despite your dick sucking reverence of your progressive asshat betters.
Not true. They want jobs, only we have 6 million jobs available they aren't qualified for so they are frustrated.

They believe Trump's lies that he will get them low IQ high paying jobs. That frustrates them more.

And the GOP has taught them that Mexicans and other minorities have taken away their jobs. In spite of the FACT that 87% of lost manufacturing jobs were automated.

Worst of all is the very high rate of suicide among white men. Because their sense of entitlement has left them losers and they are hopeless.

The people in charge of the country at the time had a far different opinion of his actions

So you feel Washington was a traitor, Benedict Arnold was a hero and this country would have been better off if the founders hadn't declared independence from a government over 3,000 miles away who demanded gold and goods from it's "colony"?

Wow, I'm sure those thoughts are shared by most Republicans. And this is why your kind must be defeated. You want this country to be subjects of a foreign power. Perhaps you would be happier over there than over here?

200.gif

Benedict Arnold was a hero and this country would have been better off if the founders hadn't declared independence from a government over 3,000 miles away who demanded gold and goods from it's "colony"?

Making shit up again?

Not in my lifetime.

Go back. They want you. Just don't mention that you admire Nazi's and you'll be fine.

200.gif

Making shit up again?

Not in my lifetime.

This right here is the best part:

I said making fun of you defending a foreign government:

Then you said:
Making shit up again?

We can't talk anymore because you are just too fuking stupid. No really. You are stupid.

200.gif

Making shit up again?

Not in my lifetime.

Go back. They want you. Just don't mention that you admire Nazi's and you'll be fine.

Still making up shit.

No idea how much time you've spent with Birchers, klan members, white supremeists, the Aryan Brotherhood, or their black counterparts.

But I spent 10 years as a guard overseeing their activities .

and that was enough

200.gif

Making shit up again?

Not in my lifetime.

This right here is the best part:

I said making fun of you defending a foreign government:

Then you said:
Making shit up again?

We can't talk anymore because you are just too fuking stupid. No really. You are stupid.

you acted like I said that, and you failed miserably

I don't consider Arnold a hero, ( the British might).

and, as you have proven, again...

200.gif

Benedict Arnold was one of the main reasons Washington won many of his campaigns... the guy got kicked in the teeth by Washington at promotion time and the rest is history.....and you are right dean,the far right must be defeated BUT, so must your kind the far left.....both of you assholes are destroying this country with your "be like me and accept what i accept" bullshit or fuck you......

Wrong, asshole. Lincoln invaded Virginia, not the other way around.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back