How dare that Trumpstain compare George Washington to traitors who attacked this country.

Washington represented a new type of government. One that didn't want its people being ruled by Kings and Queens. You want to dance around that and call him a traitor? Have at it, douche bag. But reasonable people outside of Trump's half-retarded base are going to to look at that rhetoric with the disdain it deserves. You think Washington was a traitor? Shout it in the streets. That is your right in this country.

Washington not only turned on his country, he took up arms against it.

"traitor

noun [ C ] uk /ˈtreɪ.tər/ us /ˈtreɪ.t̬ɚ/ disapproving

person who is not loyal or stops being loyal to their own country, social class, beliefs, etc.: "

traitor Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
Do you live in America? Are you an American citizen? If so, and you think Washington is a traitor to England, then clearly your loyalty lies with that country. So I'm sure you're on the next plane back to the land of Kings and Queens.

Yes, I"m American, yes I live in America.

What country did Washington have citizenship in when he helped start the rebellion?

I linked to the dictionary definition or traitor, and you still don't get it.

Just how slow are you?

Oh I get it. You're slandering the name of one of the founders of this nation. Apparently, you don't think too highly of him and you're butt hurt that he fought against the nation of his birth. Perhaps you should fly across the pond since you think so highly of England, bloke.
Oh I get it.
Obviously not
You Trumpettes are funny. Anything he says, no matter how ridiculous, you parrot and defend to the core. He's not smart; so parroting what he says doesn't make you smart. It just makes you sound like a dumb ass. Which you are.

"traitor

person who is not loyal or stops being loyal to their own country, social class, beliefs, etc.: "

Do you live in America? Are you an American citizen? If so, and you think Washington is a traitor to England, then clearly your loyalty lies with that country. So I'm sure you're on the next plane back to the land of Kings and Queens.

What country did Washington have citizenship in when he helped start the rebellion?

Just how slow are you?

Oh I get it. You're slandering the name of one of the founders of this nation. Apparently, you don't think too highly of him and you're butt hurt that he fought against the nation of his birth. Perhaps you should fly across the pond since you think so highly of England, bloke.
Oh I get it.
Obviously not
You Trumpettes are funny. Anything he says, no matter how ridiculous, you parrot and defend to the core. He's not smart; so parroting what he says doesn't make you smart. It just makes you sound like a dumb ass. Which you are.

I'm a Trumpette?

(You're dumber than I thought)

Just how slow are you?

Oh I get it.
Obviously not

I'm a Trumpette?

Either that or you're just an average idiot :dunno:

Just how slow are you?

Oh I get it.
Obviously not

I'm a Trumpette?

Hardly an idiot.

at least I know the definition of traitor.

You seem to have problems with it

The people in charge of the country at the time had a far different opinion of his actions
You mean people who liked being governed by Great Britain?
You know exactly what I meant.

He was a British subject, and turned on his king.

How is that NOT being a traitor?
Washington represented a new type of government. One that didn't want its people being ruled by Kings and Queens. You want to dance around that and call him a traitor? Have at it, douche bag. But reasonable people outside of Trump's half-retarded base are going to to look at that rhetoric with the disdain it deserves. You think Washington was a traitor? Shout it in the streets. That is your right in this country.

"traitor

You are so right. If we are lucky, he can take the Alt Right/pro Nazi's with him.

Oh I get it.
Obviously not

I'm a Trumpette?

Hardly an idiot.

at least I know the definition of traitor.

You seem to have problems with it
I also know the definition of traitor. It is bracketed with Confederate on one side and Nazi on the other.

You mean people who liked being governed by Great Britain?
You know exactly what I meant.

He was a British subject, and turned on his king.

How is that NOT being a traitor?

"traitor

You are so right. If we are lucky, he can take the Alt Right/pro Nazi's with him.

How does this NOT describe Washington?

"traitor

Right now it's all the left has because they are not in power.

Show me one lefty assembly or speech that was disrupted similar to what we have seen when someone on the right speaks or marches.

January 8, 2011 - Giffords is shot in the head, one of 13 wounded by Jared Lee Loughner at a "Congress on Your Corner" event at a Tucson grocery store. Six people are killed during the shooting rampage. Authorities say Giffords was the main target.

Representative Gabrielle Giffords and 18 Shot Near Tucson

You had to go with that one? The best you could do?

LOL. A lone wolf nut job, who's politics were all over the fucking place. Fail.

Views on politics[edit]
Records show that Loughner was registered as an Independent and voted in 2006 and 2008, but not in 2010.[38][39]

Loughner's high-school friend Zach Osler said, "He did not watch TV; he disliked the news; he didn't listen to political radio; he didn't take sides; he wasn't on the Left; he wasn't on the Right."[18] A former classmate, Caitie Parker, who attended high school and college with Loughner, described his political views prior to 2007, prior to his personality transformation, as "left wing, quite liberal,"[40] "radical."[41] The tone of Loughner's online writings and videos from immediately before the attack were described by The Guardianas "almost exclusively conservative and anti-government, with echoes of the populist campaigning of the Tea Party movement".[42]

Mark Potok of the Southern Poverty Law Center said that Loughner's political positions were a "hallmark of the far right and the militia movement."[43] Jesse Walker of Reason expressed deep scepticism at the connections drawn by Potok.[44] In the aftermath of the shooting, the Anti-Defamation League reviewed messages by Loughner, and concluded that there was a "disjointed theme that runs through Loughner's writings", which was a "distrust for and dislike of the government." It "manifested itself in various ways" – for instance, in the belief that the government used the control of language and grammar to brainwash people, the notion that the government was creating "infinite currency" without the backing of gold and silver, or the assertion that NASA was faking spaceflights.

Dislike for Gabrielle Giffords[edit]
According to a former friend, Bryce Tierney, Loughner had expressed a longstanding dislike for Gabrielle Giffords. Tierney recalled that Loughner had often said that women should not hold positions of power.[45][46] He repeatedly derided Giffords as a "fake". This belief intensified after he attended her August 25, 2007 event when she did not, in his view, sufficiently answer his question: "What is government if words have no meaning?"[20] Loughner kept Giffords' form letter, which thanked him for attending the 2007 event, in the same box as an envelope which was scrawled with phrases like "die bitch" and "assassination plans have been made".[47] Zane Gutierrez, a friend, later told The New York Times that Loughner's anger would also "well up at the sight of President George W. Bush, or in discussing what he considered to be the nefarious designs of government."[46]

Conspiracy theories[edit]
His friend Zach Osler noted that conspiracy theories had a profound effect on Loughner.[16][48] He was a member of the message board Above Top Secret, which discusses conspiracy theories; members of the site did not respond warmly to posts believed to be from his account.[49][50][51] Loughner espoused conspiracy theories about the 9/11 attacks,[46] the New World Order, and believed in a 2012 apocalypse, among other controversial viewpoints. Reports appearing after the shooting noted similarities between the statements made by Loughner and those publicized by the far-right conspiracy theorist David Wynn Miller.[52] The Anti-Defamation League's report also confirmed Loughner's longstanding interest in conspiracy theories.[53]

Views on religion[edit]
Journalists had speculated that Loughner was anti-Semitic due to his attack on Rep. Giffords, who is Jewish, but the Anti-Defamation League's analysis of the messages by Loughner found that he had a more generalized dislike of religion, and of government. A police report noted that he had previously been caught making graffiti associated with Christian anti-abortion groups.[54]

Loughner has been described as an atheist by those who knew him.[55][56] Loughner declined to state his religion in his Army application. In his "Final Thoughts" video, Loughner stated, "No, I don't trust in God!", in reference to the official motto of the United Statesprinted on US coins and US paper currency, "In God We Trust". He expressed a dislike for all religions, and he was particularly critical of Christians.[53][57][58]

Jared Lee Loughner - Wikipedia

Right now it's all the left has because they are not in power.

Show me one lefty assembly or speech that was disrupted similar to what we have seen when someone on the right speaks or marches.

January 8, 2011 - Giffords is shot in the head, one of 13 wounded by Jared Lee Loughner at a "Congress on Your Corner" event at a Tucson grocery store. Six people are killed during the shooting rampage. Authorities say Giffords was the main target.

Representative Gabrielle Giffords and 18 Shot Near Tucson

That wasn't disrupted by a rightwinger of any kind. He was mentally deranged, and a lefty.

he was a lefty, then a righty, then a 9/11 truther who hated all religion and latched onto any conspiracy theory that was "in" at the moment.

Fail reference by Valerie is Fail.

George Washington didn't attack this country. He helped found it.
Yea, he owned slaves. Not every creation is perfect at the moment of creation. Sometimes it takes time and tweaks to get it right. But the founders laid the foundation.

Robert E. Lee and other traitors of that ilk, attacked this country. They tried to kill the promise of what Washington founded.

How dare Donald Trump compare George Washington and other founders favorably with traitors.

Bad enough when Republicans work to take away healthcare from millions of Americans.
And when they collude with Russians to undermine our elections.
But to supports Nazi's is simply over the top. Are they sure they should be in this country? Perhaps it's not the right fit and they should move on to another country that's a better fit.

About 10cc of Lithium would improve your disposition

-Geaux

Forum List

Back