How cute. Hillary Takes Another Question From a Child

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
instead of asking about homosexual equality like the last one, this 9 year old asks about gender pay equality. Not staged. Really. She's never staged such ridicules stunts.
Hillary - the most sincere candidate EVAH!

The Internet buzzed about Hillary Clinton on Tuesday after a New Hampshire town hall meeting, with right-wingers and a few journalists speculating that a 9-year-old boy who asked Clinton a question about gender pay equity might have been coached.

‘My mother, over there, is complaining that she does not get much more money than my father,’ young Relic Reilly asked the former secretary of state.

‘My mother is an engineer, I meant, teacher. My father is the engineer. And I think that my mother is working more harder than my … I think my mother is working much harder, is working more harder than my father and she deserves to have more money, like, get more money, than my father. Because she’s taking care of children and I just don’t think it’s fair.’

Relic’s mother Bita Reilly, according to her LinkedIn profile, is a pre-K teacher at a cooperative preschool on the grounds of the tony Groton School, a co-ed boarding school in Groton, Massachusetts.
She told DailyMail.com via email that she and her son ‘talked last night about what we would ask’ if Clinton were to call on one of them. But she insisted that ‘my son had his own question.’

Hillary-haters snipe over 'staged' town hall question from 9-year-old

What a scripted freaking moment eh?

:lol:

Here's a tweet from an AP reporter

2FAC579700000578-0-image-a-48_1451425584398.jpg

What idiocy! As if they won't get busted. Oh and I'm sure her sons made up their own signs too when they were just 6 years old demanding Romney release your tax returns.

:lmao:

OMG my face hurts from laughing so hard.

• The father's social media postings include one that asked whether a Republican member of Congress should be 'lynched'
  • The mother's Twitter account describes taking Relic and his twin to an anti-Mitt Romney protest, with signs for them to hold, when they were 6

"Her Twitter account contains only one tweet, a note from 2012 announcing that she was preparing to take Relic and his twin brother, then just 6 years old, to a protest against Mitt Romney, who was the Republican presidential nominee.

'Getting Ready to go to Boston with my sons and their signs "Romney, Release Your Return" and "Romney, What Are You Hiding?"' the tweet read.

Romney was at the time facing pressure to release his personal income tax returns, in the face of unproven claims from Nevada Democratic Sen. Harry Reid that he had paid no taxes at all. "

What idiocy! As if they won't get busted. Oh and I'm sure her sons made up their own signs too when they were just 6 years old demanding Romney release your tax returns.

• The father's social media postings include one that asked whether a Republican member of Congress should be 'lynched'
  • The mother's Twitter account describes taking Relic and his twin to an anti-Mitt Romney protest, with signs for them to hold, when they were 6

"Her Twitter account contains only one tweet, a note from 2012 announcing that she was preparing to take Relic and his twin brother, then just 6 years old, to a protest against Mitt Romney, who was the Republican presidential nominee.

'Getting Ready to go to Boston with my sons and their signs "Romney, Release Your Return" and "Romney, What Are You Hiding?"' the tweet read.

Romney was at the time facing pressure to release his personal income tax returns, in the face of unproven claims from Nevada Democratic Sen. Harry Reid that he had paid no taxes at all. "
That's almost as bad as featuring your small children in a nationally televised political attack ad.

That's almost as bad as featuring your small children in a nationally televised political attack ad.

Not at all. Cruz wasn't trying to pretend that the ad was a genuine moment. He didn't stage jack shit and go oh no this was for real.

Bwahahaha! Clinton looks like an asshole.

Not at all. Cruz wasn't trying to pretend that the ad was a genuine moment. He didn't stage jack shit and go oh no this was for real.

Bwahahaha! Clinton looks like an asshole.
He was most certainly trying to pretend that was a genuine moment. What do you think a typical night in the insane Raffy Cruz household looks like?

Forum List

Back