Racist democrat party members pay black and Hispanic staffers less...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yes.....of course they do......

Democrats Pay Black Staffers 30% Less

For example, African-American staffers on Democratic campaigns were paid 70 cents for each dollar their white counterparts made. For Hispanic staffers in Democratic campaigns, the figure was 68 cents on the dollar.

Yes.....of course they do......

Democrats Pay Black Staffers 30% Less

For example, African-American staffers on Democratic campaigns were paid 70 cents for each dollar their white counterparts made. For Hispanic staffers in Democratic campaigns, the figure was 68 cents on the dollar.

Your article clearly states this happens in both Democratic and Republican campaigns. Unfortunately your source is more than a year old and the link to the company that conducted the study is no longer in business. Though, important that a left leaning publication is the one tackling the problem, I wouldn't expect that from the right.

Anyway, it leaves some obvious questions unanswered, beginning with the rights belief that institutionalized racism doesn't exist, it obviously does. Unless you want to now ignore your own post.

Secondly, what were the education levels of white staffers compared to non-white? Were they comparable? If not, why not? I'd like to see free college (i.e. you and I pay for it) for all high school graduates, enabling poorer students who cannot afford to go and thereby giving them the ability at higher paying jobs. Clinton is for this, you're probably not, but according to you she would be a racist.

Racism is the heart and soul of the democrat party. Every major group that makes up the core of the democrat party is openly and proudly racist. The leadership…openly and proudly racist, the democrat President….spent 20 years in an openly, proudly racist church and even had the racist, jeremiah wright, marry him and his wife and baptize their children.

The democrat party is obsessed with race…..and do not see people without first seeing skin color and how they can exploit it.

Forum List

Back